The Education Forum

Bell 2-Frame GIF

Robin Unger

Todd

In these Bell frames it appears to shows a car and a motorcycle on the west side of the overpass.

Any idea who this motorcycle cop is.

I did ask Gary Mack once but he wasn't sure !

LastScan36%7E0.jpg

I believe that would be Smart or Dale.

Exactly that would be my guess too.´

Todd, i think what the whole motorcade regards, you are an authority.

It should be noted that Richard B. Trask used you as a reference of his motorcade listing in POTP.

Respect!

But allow me critic. You and your brothers sketch on page 146 in POTP is worth a .....i better say nothing.

It has nothing to do with any real geometry. At first i thought....wow Richard used such a drawing in his great book. :blink:

Anyway

best

Martin

Edited by Martin Hinrichs

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Todd

In these Bell frames it appears to shows a car and a motorcycle on the west side of the overpass.

LastScan36%7E0.jpg

Exactly that would be my guess too.´

Todd, i think what the whole motorcade regards, you are an authority.

It should be noted that Richard B. Trask used you as a reference or his motorcade listing in POTP.

Respect!

But allow me critic. You and your brothers sketch on page 146 in POTP is worth a .....i better say nothing.

It has nothing to do with any real geometry. At first i thought....wow Richard used such a drawing in his great book. :blink:

Anyway

best

Martin

Martin,

The fact is that the drawing in Trask's book, while primarily illustrative to show the relative skeletal systems of both JFK and JBC, is based on other geometric drawings that were done around that same time.

Todd

Todd

LastScan36%7E0.jpg

Thanks Todd.

To be honest i am not familiar with Smart & Dale.

Todd how far back in the motorcade were they positioned. ?

and do you knoe what car smart or Dale were riding next to in the Bell frame i posted. ?

I am confused as to the exact Timeline of the crowd scenes in this series of Bell frames.

I will post some images where i am having trouble identifying the motorcycle Cops.

Todd.

I know this is probably basic (Lesson 101) to you, but i need to get this clearly defined in my mind. :rolleyes:

Did one of these guys ride from the rear of the Limo to the front of the Limo as seen in Altgens 6

and did the other one take the corner wide and get left behind, as seen in the early Zapruder films

Which one is shown in Altgens. ?

Betzner_1%7E0.jpg

Altgens6extremeclose-up.jpg

Todd

LastScan36%7E0.jpg

Thanks Todd.

and do you knoe what car smart or Dale were riding next to in the Bell frame i posted. ?

I am confused as to the exact Timeline of the crowd scenes in this series of Bell frames.

According to Todd, there were riding close to the Contintal Trailways White House Press bus.

That was the second bus so far Robin. :)

Todd

LastScan36%7E0.jpg

Thanks Todd.

According to Todd, there were riding close to the Contintal Trailways White House Press bus.

Thanks Martin

So as a Timeline are we only talking about a couple of minutes after the Limo went through the Underpass !

Todd

LastScan36%7E0.jpg

Thanks Todd.

Thanks Martin

So as a Timeline are we only talking about a couple of minutes after the Limo went through the Underpass !

You nailed it Robin.

Who are the 3-Motorcycle Cops seen in Bond 4 ?

Martin.

A number of collages made up, "using photos showing each individual motorcycle Cop" in the various images they appear in, would be extremely helpfull when trying to sort these guys out from one another.

I could then "Upload" the collages to my image galleries and visitors to the gallery could use them as a reference tool.

bond4_Large.jpg

Edited by Robin Unger

Who are these two Motorcycle Cops seen in Cancellare. ?

Do they stop and dismount there bikes, or do they continue through the underpass. ?

10357.jpg

Hi Robin

That would be Haygood (on the right and he stopped running up the incline to be observered by Bowers wrongly to be on his cycle)

[you know Bowers said he rode up the embankment].

and Courson how drove away.

Martin

Who are the 3-Motorcycle Cops seen in Bond 4 ?

Martin.

A number of collages made up, "using photos showing each individual motorcycle Cop" in the various images they appear in, would be extremely helpfull when trying to sort these guys out from one another.

I could then "Upload" the collages to my image galleries and visitors to the gallery could use them as a reference tool.

bond4_Large.jpg

I understand Robin.

The Police Officer standing is for certain Hargis.

The othter is most likely Haygood who stopped soon. Baker was inside the TSBD. It's just logical.

The one who was hardly seen must be McLain.

Nothing more to add. Todd will beat me if i'am mistaken.

best to you

Martin

Which Cop is this seen in Bothun. ?

Bothun.jpg

Thats Officer Hargis who examined the grassy knoll for a moment( who was splattered with blood) and stopped briefly my friend.

That moment shows how he sped up again after his stop.

Cheers.

Thanks Martin.

Considering his description of the blood that hit him, his front fender ,visor,face, and helmet, all seem to be remarkably clean.

Click on thumbnail to view full size:

Which Cop is this seen in Bothun. ?

Bothun.jpg

Thats Officer Hargis who examined the grassy knoll for a moment( who was splattered with blood) and stopped briefly my friend.

That moment shows how he sped up again after his stop.

Cheers.

Thanks Martin.

Considering his description of the blood that hit him, his front fender ,visor,face, and helmet, all seem to be remarkably clean.

Click on thumbnail to view full size:

Thats true Robin. I can't see anything too. Did he made up a story or don't we see it in this old photogaphs?