The Education Forum

Bell 2-Frame GIF

Robin Unger

Who are these two Motorcycle Cops seen in Cancellare. ?

Do they stop and dismount there bikes, or do they continue through the underpass. ?

10357.jpg

Hi Robin

That would be Haygood (on the right and he stopped running up the incline to be observered by Bowers wrongly to be on his cycle)

[you know Bowers said he rode up the embankment].

and Courson how drove away.

Martin

Thanks Martin.

So this Atkins frame showing Weigman running would be just after Cancellare1 and the Wiegman frame showing the limo entering the underpass.

I assume this is Haygood on the right of the image, and Courson has continued through the underpass.

Atkins_Newmans.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are these two Motorcycle Cops seen in Cancellare. ?

Do they stop and dismount there bikes, or do they continue through the underpass. ?

10357.jpg

Hi Robin

That would be Haygood (on the right and he stopped running up the incline to be observered by Bowers wrongly to be on his cycle)

[you know Bowers said he rode up the embankment].

and Courson how drove away.

Martin

Thanks Martin.

So this Atkins frame showing Weigman running would be just after Cancellare1 and the Wiegman frame showing the limo entering the underpass.

I assume this is Haygood on the right of the image, and Courson has continued through the underpass.

Atkins_Newmans.jpg

Yes Haygood slowed down seriously. His speed is not comparable to the others. Your questions are not easy to digest in that short

time. I will review all.

Who are the 3-Motorcycle Cops seen in Bond 4 ?

Martin.

A number of collages made up, "using photos showing each individual motorcycle Cop" in the various images they appear in, would be extremely helpfull when trying to sort these guys out from one another.

I could then "Upload" the collages to my image galleries and visitors to the gallery could use them as a reference tool.

bond4_Large.jpg

I understand Robin.

The Police Officer standing is for certain Hargis.

The othter is most likely Haygood who stopped soon. Baker was inside the TSBD. It's just logical.

The one who was hardly seen must be McLain.

Nothing more to add. Todd will beat me if i'am mistaken.

best to you

Martin

Martin.

If the guy standing in Bond 4 is Hargis, i assume he has just run back from the light pole position as seen in this Bell frame showing Sitzman and then was photographed in Bond 4

I presume the other Motorcycle Cop in this frame is either Mclain or Haygood.

Mate,

Hargis was up the knoll Robin. He ran up there, examined it some seconds. Call him Knoll Hargis now.

Haygood was the the incline guy. He ran up the incline or call it the embankment.

McLain is the Officer with the alleged radio.

Baker in the TSBD.

To give them names helps. Courson is just a drive through for instance.

Wishing well

Martin

Robin ; here are a few more, some oddities, Haygood checking out the sewer drain on elm was from research that greg burnham,has posted on his site, the one with a h.initials was done by alan healy, thanks fellas,they may be of some help...the.haygood is by walt rollins...i was going to post the schematics, thanks robin..for doing so...best.::D... and if they had worn different coloured helmets say, then there would have been no problem, eh.!!.. .b

Edited by Bernice Moore

Robin ; here are a few more, some oddities, Haygood checking out the sewer drain on elm was from research that greg burnham,has posted on his site, the one with a h.initials was done by alan healy, thanks fellas,they may be of some help...the.haygood is by walt rollins...i was going to post the schematics, thanks robin..for doing so...best..b

Thanks a lot Bernice fo all theses nice images.

It can't be all correct. Let us call it work in progress.

My dear sincerely Lady

Martin

Robin ; here are a few more, some oddities, Haygood checking out the sewer drain on elm was from research that greg burnham,has posted on his site, the one with a h.initials was done by alan healy, thanks fellas,they may be of some help...the.haygood is by walt rollins...i was going to post the schematics, thanks robin..for doing so...best..b

My dear sincerely Lady

Martin

your very welcome, some may be of help, these are from the research of some other serious reseachers, found in the dungeon...not lost..and not eaten...by the Gremlin, not yet... :blink: but sorry i have no dates for them...b

Edited by Bernice Moore

My dear sincerely Lady

Martin

your very welcome, some may be of help, these are from the research of some other serious reseachers, found in the dungeon...not lost..and not eaten...by the Gremlin, not yet... :blink: but sorry i have no dates for them...b

Thanks B

The annotated McIntire image,i think there was a thread regarding the names listed.

From memory one of them is incorrect. !

Haygood.

Cancellare_Crop.jpg