The Education Forum

Bell 2-Frame GIF

Robin Unger

Cheers.

Thanks Todd.

Is the McIntire description right. ? ( Identification of the 3-Motorcycles Cops )

I seem to recall a discrepency regarding this annotation on one of the forums.

Who are the two Motorcycle cops see back near the overpass. ?

jfkMcIntire1.jpg

If this is Chaney,i don't see the sunglasses he was wearing in Altgens 6

Robin:

The three motorcycle officers in McIntyre's photo are Gray, Lumpkin, and Sgt. Ellis.

Chris

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are these two Motorcycle Cops seen in Cancellare. ?

Do they stop and dismount there bikes, or do they continue through the underpass. ?

Hi Robin

That would be Haygood (on the right and he stopped running up the incline to be observered by Bowers wrongly to be on his cycle)

[you know Bowers said he rode up the embankment].

and Courson how drove away.

Martin

Nope, neither is Haygood.

McLain on the left, Courson on the right.

that's not Hayggod

Todd, i corrected my mistake already in Post#47 just in case you mised it.

So, you are right, it's not Haygood at all.

But here is Haygood Robin, filmed by Wiegman. We can see him from the front wearing dark sunglasses and black gloves (you would see his naked hands if he had not, like Officer Martin). Officer McLain wore also dark sunglasses and black gloves.

Haygood was riding close to the first Press bus in the motorcade while McLain was 4-5 cars ahead of him.

Thats maybe where the dispute of Myers and Thomas is coming from.

Weigman.jpg

Weigman2.jpg

Credit to you Robin.

Also visible is camera car 1 and camera car 2 in the background.

By the way Todd, can you see Rosemary Willis in this Wiegman frames?

Me not.

She apparently left her position and went back to her dad or was indeed the young lady we can see in Couch which you

had denied so vehemently. Remember?

best

Martin

Thanks Martin.

I completely missed the " Black Gloves " on the Motorcycle Cops.

Thanks for the heads up on that one.

Edited by Robin Unger

Cheers.

Thanks Todd.

Is the McIntire description right. ? ( Identification of the 3-Motorcycles Cops )

Robin:

The three motorcycle officers in McIntyre's photo are Gray, Lumpkin, and Sgt. Ellis.

Chris

Thanks Chris

I had it in the back of my mind, that the Chaney identification didn't sound right

Can you ID the two motorcycle cops under the overpass. ( one on each side of the rear of the SS Follow up car. )

I found a better Bell frame showing the Motorcycle Cop and the car, on the West side of the overpass.

Edited by Robin Unger

Cheers.

Thanks Todd.

Robin:

Chris

Thanks Chris

I had it in the back of my mind, that the Chaney identification didn't sound right

Can you ID the two motorcycle cops under the overpass. ( one on each side of the rear of the SS Follow up car. )

I found a better Bell frame showing the Motorcycle Cop and the car, on the West side of the overpass.

Email from Gary Mack.

Robin,

That's Chaney on the left (north) lane and Martin on the right (south) lane. That Daniel frame is about 20 seconds after the last shot.

Gary

Cheers.

Thanks Todd.

jfkMcIntire1.jpg

I think Trask's ID of the three is correct, Gray, Lumpkin, and Sgt. Ellis. The ID of Chaney as one of the three in the image you posted is wrong.

Chaney on the left, Martin on the right.

McIntyre 1 is 18 seconds after Z-313.

Edited by Todd W. Vaughan

Hi Robin :)

Good work.

Not sure if this of interest:

Skaggs6 showing the second press bus has in the foreground either Officer Smart or Dale.

Trask says most likely R. Smart. It's taken at almost the same time as Bond7.

skaggs6.jpg

This photo of Main Street is showing in the foreground three motorcycles.

Left: J.B. Garrick, Middle: S.G. Bellah, Right: Glen McBride (who is also seen on Moorman3)

sixfloormuseum.jpg

Credit Six Floor Museum.

I recalled Trask mentioned their names from my Moorman3 study and found their names on pg233 in POTP.

best to you

Martin

I will post some images where i am having trouble identifying the motorcycle Cops.

Todd.

I know this is probably basic (Lesson 101) to you, but i need to get this clearly defined in my mind. :rolleyes:

Did one of these guys ride from the rear of the Limo to the front of the Limo as seen in Altgens 6

and did the other one take the corner wide and get left behind, as seen in the early Zapruder films

Which one is shown in Altgens. ?

Betzner_1%7E0.jpg

Altgens6extremeclose-up.jpg

In your Betzner 1 that's Chaney closest to the limo and Jackson next to him. Both maintained their positions through the turn onto Elm Street and can be seen in the Z film in the sprocket area. Both also stopped on Elm right after the headshot. This can be een in Nix, and their helmets can be seen above the car in the foreground in Weigman. Chaney then took off down Elm and was followed by Jackson. Both went up to Stemmons and on to Parkland.

It's CVhaney shown in Altgens.

Edited by Todd W. Vaughan

Haygood in Skaggs Slide # 8 ( Credit: 6th Floor Museum )

Cheers Robin.

Haygood on top of the Triple Underpass.

Cancellare_Crop.jpg

Clearly showing his black gloves.

I would like to show a close up of McLain (show him with black gloves and sunglasses) in Myers new Acustic Report

but Myers strictly forbids anyone to publish anything of his report without special permission. :ph34r:

Martin

Who are these two Motorcycle Cops seen in Cancellare. ?

Do they stop and dismount there bikes, or do they continue through the underpass. ?

10357.jpg

Hi Robin

Edit for correction: That would be McLain and Courson how both drove away.

Martin

FWIW, this is one of the pictures that destroys Thomas' argument McClain was at the corner at frame 175. Although McClain supposedly raced to the corner, here he is 150 feet or so down the road, riding by Courson, who was far behind him BEFORE he supposedly started racing. This leads Thomas to conclude McClain raced to the corner before the shots were fired and then slowed to a crawl afterward. Bunkum.