The Education Forum

Bell 2-Frame GIF

Robin Unger

Who are these two Motorcycle Cops seen in Cancellare. ?

Do they stop and dismount there bikes, or do they continue through the underpass. ?

10357.jpg

Hi Robin

Edit for correction: That would be McLain and Courson how both drove away.

Martin

FWIW, this is one of the pictures that destroys Thomas' argument McClain was at the corner at frame 175. Although McClain supposedly raced to the corner, here he is 150 feet or so down the road, riding by Courson, who was far behind him BEFORE he supposedly started racing. This leads Thomas to conclude McClain raced to the corner before the shots were fired and then slowed to a crawl afterward. Bunkum.

Exactly. Thomas would have us believe that in 30 seconds McLain only covered 120 feet or so. Absurd.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW, this is one of the pictures that destroys Thomas' argument McClain was at the corner at frame 175. Although McClain supposedly raced to the corner, here he is 150 feet or so down the road, riding by Courson, who was far behind him BEFORE he supposedly started racing. This leads Thomas to conclude McClain raced to the corner before the shots were fired and then slowed to a crawl afterward. Bunkum.

Hi Pat, i'am not arguing the acoustic evidence from Myers and have not read Thomas book

but while you are at it, yes your point makes sense and this alleged race and slow game from McLain makes little.

Do not forget the Dorman frame showing a motorcyclist close the CC3 and congress car1+2. It shows A ) McLain or B ) Haygood.

If Haygood was the one, he would have made the same alleged race that allegedly McLain did according to Thomas.

Little sense + Little sense= No sense.

I just want to know how Thomas come to the conclusion why he believed Haygood is the one in Dorman.

I'am puzzled.

best

Martin

I will post some images where i am having trouble identifying the motorcycle Cops.

Todd.

I know this is probably basic (Lesson 101) to you, but i need to get this clearly defined in my mind. :rolleyes:

Did one of these guys ride from the rear of the Limo to the front of the Limo as seen in Altgens 6

and did the other one take the corner wide and get left behind, as seen in the early Zapruder films

Which one is shown in Altgens. ?

Betzner_1%7E0.jpg

Altgens6extremeclose-up.jpg

In your Betzner 1 that's Chaney closest to the limo and Jackson next to him. Both maintained their positions through the turn onto Elm Street and can be seen in the Z film in the sprocket area. Both also stopped on Elm right after the headshot. This can be een in Nix, and their helmets can be seen above the car in the foreground in Weigman. Chaney then took off down Elm and was followed by Jackson. Both went up to Stemmons and on to Parkland.

It's CVhaney shown in Altgens.

`

Thanks Todd

Yes i managed to get this all sorted out, as the thread progressed from my initial post.

Cheers.

Robin.

Martin.

I saved about 80-frames but many of them have such "motion blur" that they are unusable

I have just "Uploaded" about 13-of the sharpest and clearest frames to my gallery.

you may find them usefull for a study.

Bell Frame showing what appears to be "Clint Hill" standing on the back of the Limo ?

Thanks Robin.

Want to come back to initial idea of the Topic.

Here some 50 frames stable.

The monstrous challenge of this stable process was to get rid of the forth and back rotation in each frame of

this Bell film sequence.

bellkleinformat.gif

Give it a while to load cause it is over 8 MB.

I'll do some nice blowup crops next cause the original is double sized B)

Also a "Queen Mary stable version" will be done.

best

Martin

Martin.

I saved about 80-frames but many of them have such "motion blur" that they are unusable

I have just "Uploaded" about 13-of the sharpest and clearest frames to my gallery.

Bell Frame showing what appears to be "Clint Hill" standing on the back of the Limo ?

Thanks Robin.

The monstrous challenge of this stable process was to get rid of the forth and back rotation in each frame of

this Bell film sequence.

bellkleinformat.gif

best

Martin

Martin,

I see what I think is SS Agent McIntyre on the left-rear running board of the Secret Servie Follow-Up Car apparently taking a piece of gum from his mouth and throwing it away on Elm, and SS Agent Landis on the right-rear running board drawing his pistol.

Todd

Martin.

Thanks Robin.

this Bell film sequence.

bellkleinformat.gif

best

Martin

Awesome GIF Martin.

That is as clear as it gets.

I know that must have taken you a couple of hours to put together.

Much appreciated.

Robin.

Awesome GIF Martin.

Much appreciated.

Robin.

Thank you Robin :)

Here is a crop from the area atop of the Triple underpass.

I recognize motion only from one person there. The others were pretty motionless.

I hoped to catch Officer White on the west side of the TU without success. Nor do i see him in the McIntyre photo.

He is a stranger to me. Nor did he heard a shot but was the only one who had seen a train moving while the motorcade

approached, which had blocked his view ?¿

tuman.jpg

tu-topcrop.gif

Todd, that possible.

All the best

Martin

Awesome GIF Martin.

Much appreciated.

Robin.

Thank you Robin :)

Here is a crop from the area atop of the Triple underpass.

I recognize motion only from one person there. The others were pretty motionless.

I hoped to catch Officer White on the west side of the TU without success. Nor do i see him in the McIntyre photo.

He is a stranger to me. Nor did he heard a shot but was the only one who had seen a train moving while the motorcade

approached, which had blocked his view ?¿

tu-topcrop.gif

Todd, that possible.

All the best

Martin

Very nice Bell GIF Martin

I see two things, the man in the white shirt appears to be waving to the motorcade below.

and just to the right of this man is a man in dark clothing who shifts his position right to left so as to get a better look at the cars below.

Edited by Robin Unger

Very nice Bell GIF Martin

I see two things, the man in the white shirt appears to be waving to the motorcade below.

and just to the right of this man is a man in dark clothing who shifts his position right to left so as to get a better look at the cars below.

Thank you Robin.

Yes, the man with the dark clothing i meant too. Not sure about the man with white clothes..maybe the blur. Not sure.

Here a version stabled with the focus on the Queen Mary.

queenmary.gif

Looking at Hickey, it appears to me he is looking up to the Triple underpass, pointed with something up (maybe his arm)

and very quickly looked back.

best

Martin

• 11 years later...

He looked back because he had seconds before sprayed that area with 4 or 5 or 6 shots, & he was aware of bodies dropping & running, & he was worried that he had killed spectators as well as jfk. Luckily he had done no more than scratch Tague's left cheek.