The Education Forum

jefferson morley article

Thanks, Bernice, for posting that. It's nice to see. Before the bulk of the MSM will crack and see that they failed to properly cover one of the biggest stories of the last century, a series of articles similar to this will have to be written in order to dispel some of the myths about the case, and make suspecting a conspiracy "acceptable."

Morley and Talbot, as bland as they may seem to most CTs, are at the edge of the sword. And should be congratulated...

In the comments section there is an interesting exchange between David Kaiser and Jefferson Morley.

Kaiser: I appreciate Jeff Morley's reference to my 2008 book, The Road to Dallas. However, a correction is in order. The Road to Dallas definitely identifies Miami mobster John Martino, his boss Santo Trafficante, and Carlos Marcello of New Orleans as participants in a conspiracy to kill JFK, although it also identifies Lee Harvey Oswald as the actual assassin. It is true that Martino was involved in CIA-sponsored covert operations and had long-term CIA connections, but at no time did I say, nor do I believe, that any actual agency employee was involved in the assassination. I did show a good possibility that Oswald was involved in CIA plots to kill Castro, but I have no reason to think the Agency was involved in the assassination of the President.

David Kaiser

Morley: My apologies to David Kaiser. His book, Road to Dallas, is especially strong on the very interesting role of John Martino in the events leading up to November 22. Martino was an Agency asset, friend and collaborator who thrived at the intersticies of CIA covert operations and organized crime activities and displayed advance knowledge that the president might be in danger on November 22, 1963. But Martino was not a CIA employee so my summary of Kaiser's argument was inaccurate. I stand corrected.

Guest Robert Morrow

Thanks, Bernice, for posting that. It's nice to see. Before the bulk of the MSM will crack and see that they failed to properly cover one of the biggest stories of the last century, a series of articles similar to this will have to be written in order to dispel some of the myths about the case, and make suspecting a conspiracy "acceptable."

Morley and Talbot, as bland as they may seem to most CTs, are at the edge of the sword. And should be congratulated...

That is an excellent point, Pat Speer. The MSM did not just blow the coverage of the 1963 Coup d'Etat, they were often CIA assets engaged in the COVER UP of the JFK Assassination. Morley and Talbot have got a lot of learning to do. If you are not talking directly about the role of Lyndon Johnson, the CIA, the US military, and the shadow government in 1963 of Texas oil - Hunt and Murchison- and the Rockefellers in the 1963 Coup d'Etat ... then you have a long way to go as far as understanding it.