The Education Forum

Narcissistic personality

Peter,

I wanted to check Blaine on this issue of narcissistic personality disorder and located a Fox interview with Blaine and Clint Hill.

Listen to Clint Hill's recounting of the shooting. He fails to mention the missed shot that fragmented aand struck/nicked James Tague.

These guys are just awful. They have no idea what happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAKFq6wXGKA

I happened to spend some good time with James Tague last week on the anniversary--on the grassy knoll. Yep. He hasn't changed his story. He got shot. He swears he was hit by a fragment (of concrete or bullet) from THE LAST shot fired.

Peter, can you quote the sentence in which Blaine uses the description "narcissistic"? I'd like to know what damn business of his this is.

Good point.

I thought that the job of the Secret Service was to protect the President, the Vice President, their families and certain others - not to make character and personality assessments.

hi christopher, from their non actions that day, i imagined their job was not to protect and make assessments on anything else that happens to pop into their minds now nearly 50 years after, money and centre stage appears to have brought out the real character of these charlatans....what's next the way he wore his hair...it's a matter now, of stating anything perhaps to try desperately to keep the attention that has gone to their heads, still when all is said and done, they did not do the job they were trained for, and that has and will continue to haunt them and their SS forever within history...no book can undo their neglect nor their partying the night before, that is also now part of their history.and their names are attached to such forever, thanks ...b

Edited by Bernice Moore

Peter, can you quote the sentence in which Blaine uses the description "narcissistic"? I'd like to know what damn business of his this is.

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/Blaine

At 56:24 Blaine states that President Eisenhower did not have a narcissistic bone in his body. When I first heard this on C-Span Blaine then elaborated on Kennedy's narcissism. Now, there is an edit at 57:25 which has taken out his direct comments about Kennedy being narcissistic.

Listen at 57:25 and see for yourself.

In minute 55 these two men say that youth will never trust history again. Two minutes later they rewrite it.

I would suggest this C Span interview since it includes an attempt to discredit Vince Palamara.

This by those who blame the president for his own death, then edit out those words.