Incentive to attend Hawaii conference

Jack White

Well, it won't be one fifth of the book.

THat would mean he was doing 220 pages a night.

He is going to take one important aspect of the book each night e.g. the rifle and discuss it for 20 minutes.

BTW, he will have his book there to autograph.

Correct. I should have worded it more carefully. He told me he would take it chronologically and PICK THE

MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT of the book from beginning to end, about a fifth of the book each time.

The final one...White Shirt/Brown Shirt...will be a new take on the final fifth of the book.

Poor wording on my part.

Jack

I have been wanting a copy of Armstrong's book for some time, but the price of the ones that I find on-line are very expensive. Wondering if anyone knows where I can get a copy for something less than the $100 minimum that I see these days.

Nope

I have been trying for days to get one under the $100.00 range (or the range that I can buy a book and not have my wife slap me around)

I have been wanting a copy of Armstrong's book for some time, but the price of the ones that I find on-line are very expensive. Wondering if anyone knows where I can get a copy for something less than the $100 minimum that I see these days.

Nope

I have been trying for days to get one under the $100.00 range (or the range that I can buy a book and not have my wife slap me around)

Call the Last Hurrah Bookshop at 570-321-1150. It is $60 + shipping. I think it turns out to be $72 total. That is where I ordered mine. When the book came out, I think it was $45 so that price is not too bad. Much better than $100 for a used copy on Amazon!

Zach