The Education Forum

Bob Harris viedo on the head shot

Wade Rhodes

Please watch this video and let me know what you think....

It's a poor Bob Harris analysis. but that's not unusual.

Outlined below is the real shape of Kennedy's head.

zap0.gif

Duncan, your obsession with me is pathetic and beyond ridiculous.

You already pulled this stunt, claiming that I didn't realize the correct outline of the front of JFK's head, and as usual, you were proven wrong. The outline in the very video that you are attacking, proves that. Furthermore, I previously posted that frame for you and you even admitted that you were wrong. You seem to think that since I haven't been hanging out in this forum recently, that you can get away with the same phony accusation.

other.jpg

This video has been viewed almost two million times with nearly unanimous approval ratings from viewers who for the most part, are more knowledgeable than you and a helluva lot more honest.

Duncan, your obsession with me is pathetic and beyond ridiculous.

Did I ask you to butt in?

You already pulled this stunt, claiming that I didn't realize the correct outline of the front of JFK's head, and as usual, you were proven wrong. The outline in the very video that you are attacking, proves that. Furthermore, I previously posted that frame for you and you even admitted that you were wrong. You seem to think that since I haven't been hanging out in this forum recently, that you can get away with the same phony accusation.

No stunt was pulled by me, nor did I admit I was wrong. You argued with me, that where I outlined Jackie's glove was not a glove at all.

This video has been viewed almost two million times with nearly unanimous approval ratings from viewers who for the most part, are more knowledgeable than you and a helluva lot more honest.

As I've told you before, Robert, I'm not interested in what your two million "Greer did it" Youtube groupies have to say. They are not relevant to any serious discussion of the JFK assassination. If they were serious they would be deabating here instead of agreeing with you, that a deranged google eyed scissors snipping Venetian blinds cutting window smashing assassin, fired a missed shot at the turn on to Elm, hitting the ashphalt which caused debris to ricochet on to JFK'S head, causing him to ball his hand in to a fist, stop smiling, regroom his hair, and then continue on his journey waving and pretending that nothing happened.

Yes Robert, they have far more common sense than me. :blink:

Your claim was "Outlined below is the real shape of Kennedy's head." Which is the same as the shape I outlined in the video and posted for you just now and as I posted before, after which, you did indeed, admit that you were wrong.

You are also repeating your phony insinuation that I am in the "driver did it" camp, when in reality I posted a video long ago which totally rebuts that theory. You are one real class act, Dunkin.