The Education Forum

Bernice: your email being used for a scam!

Bernice...I believe you email identity has been stolen by someone saying you are

stranded in Europe and to please send a large sum of money to your hotel.

Please respond so this may be exposed as a hoax.

I got the same email several years ago with the same sad story.

Beware.

Jack

Bernice...I believe you email identity has been stolen by someone saying you are

Beware.

Jack

B)THANKS JACK, FOR POSTING RIGHT AWAY, NO I AM NOT IN SPAIN, LITTLE DO THEY KNOW, take care, someone please let others know, like allan eaglesham and dixie and doug weldon, if you could thanks very much..b

Beware.

Jack

B)THANKS JACK, FOR POSTING RIGHT AWAY, NO I AM NOT IN SPAIN, LITTLE DO THEY KNOW, take care, someone please let others know, like allan eaglesham and dixie and doug weldon, if you could thanks very much..b

Hi Bernice

I receied the same Email.

I assumed it was just a money scam.

I also got one supposedly from Bernice, but I knew it wasn't actually from her....,.and I deleted it. I have several email boxes and was getting an over- abundance of Nigerian Scams, like several a day and had to shut down that email box. This same one that I got through Bernice, went around some of my relatives on Facebook,supposedly from another relative and his email box had also been hacked, a couple of weeks ago and they are not into JFK Research.

Dixie

:blink:thanks all, there does not seem to have been any further fornow, i suppose in the last 3 hours or so, hopefully it is all under control now..one wrote and asked me what the h i was doing in spain, i told him looking for rain...:blink: but i must tell you this, one man researcher wrote me back not positive it was a scam, very sorry that he could not help me, as he had been ill and therapy had taken all his ready cash, see there are many many more good ones then baduns out there i think if you look, so it went round the facebook dix, i imagine they may get them regularly but different kinds with so many registered.best b

:blink:thanks all, there does not seem to have been any further fornow, i suppose in the last 3 hours or so, hopefully it is all under control now..one wrote and asked me what the h i was doing in spain, i told him looking for rain...:blink: but i must tell you this, one man researcher wrote me back not positive it was a scam, very sorry that he could not help me, as he had been ill and therapy had taken all his ready cash, see there are many many more good ones then baduns out there i think if you look, so it went round the facebook dix, i imagine they may get them regularly but different kinds with so many registered.best b

It being Spain and as I live close to the border, I aimed to send Mexican Pesos,

then discovered the farce involved. Still may send the Mex pesos.

It being Spain and as I live close to the border, I aimed to send Mexican Pesos,

then discovered the farce involved. Still may send the Mex pesos.

thank you my friend but with the snail mail the way it is i wonder if it would actually make it, take care,,;) it certainly went far and wide from one end of the country to the other and anywhere in the states, it certainly wasn't a boring day..thanks all again..b