The Education Forum

Rybka

Palamyra was wrong and so was the author of "The Kennedy Detail". Lawton was indeed, at the airport with Rybka. But it was Rybka who was briefly running alongside the cars. This is from his original SS report.

"Upon arrival at Love Field, Dallas, Texas aboard Air Force One at 11:35 am, I proced (sp) to the followup-car 679-X and the rear of 100-X. There I stopped everyone from going in between the cars. Once the motor-cade began to move I moved along with it until the motor-cade picked up speed. From this point I returned to the immediate area of Air Force ONE."

You can see his report in my video on the subject,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl3F9mfC1bA

Palamyra was wrong and so was the author of "The Kennedy Detail". Lawton was indeed, at the airport with Rybka. But it was Rybka who was briefly running alongside the cars. This is from his original SS report.

"Upon arrival at Love Field, Dallas, Texas aboard Air Force One at 11:35 am, I proced (sp) to the followup-car 679-X and the rear of 100-X. There I stopped everyone from going in between the cars. Once the motor-cade began to move I moved along with it until the motor-cade picked up speed. From this point I returned to the immediate area of Air Force ONE."

You can see his report in my video on the subject,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl3F9mfC1bA

We've been comparing photos in my forum and I have to admit that it LOOKS more like Lawton, though I cannot be absolutely certain.

Isn't there ANYTHING in this case that is simple???

Vince Palamara now says he may have made an error identifying the agent at love field who throws his hands up in the air as Rybka.

More likely it was agent Donald Lawton.

Rybka’s Secret Service report clearly states that “upon arrival at Love Field,” he “stationed” himself “at the right front fender” of the follow-up car to the “rear” of the President’s limousine, which is where the agent seen in the footage is located. Rybka also stated that when “the motorcade began to move,” he “moved along with it,” which is exactly what the agent on the film is doing before speaking to Roberts and shrugging his shoulders three times.

Lawton’s report, on the other hand, says nothing about the follow-up car, the Presidential limousine, or the motorcade. It states that “upon arrival” at Love Field, he was “assigned to the press area.”

As for claims that the agent in the film “looks” like Lawton, that is just part of the continuing cover-up. It is simply a matter of stating that another film of Rybka is actually Lawton and then comparing it to the Love Field film and saying that the agent in the Love Field film looks like Lawton, who is allegedly the agent in another film.

That’s pretty simple.

As for Vince Palamara being the source of information on identifying photos of Rybka and Lawton, I pegged Palamara for a plant as soon as he started to become a well-known Secret Service “expert.”

He claims to be an expert on the SS and seems to align himself with the CT community while Bugliosi continues to work on his book, and then when the time is right, Palamara says that Reclaiming History has shown him the light.

Then, after about two years, Palamara claims that Doug Horne “turned my world upside down.”

Why would Palamara want to become an “expert” on the SS in the first place?

Vince Palamara now says he may have made an error identifying the agent at love field who throws his hands up in the air as Rybka.

Rybka’s Secret Service report clearly states that “upon arrival at Love Field,” he “stationed” himself “at the right front fender” of the follow-up car to the “rear” of the President’s limousine, which is where the agent seen in the footage is located. Rybka also stated that when “the motorcade began to move,” he “moved along with it,” which is exactly what the agent on the film is doing before speaking to Roberts and shrugging his shoulders three times.

Lawton’s report, on the other hand, says nothing about the follow-up car, the Presidential limousine, or the motorcade. It states that “upon arrival” at Love Field, he was “assigned to the press area.”

As for claims that the agent in the film “looks” like Lawton, that is just part of the continuing cover-up. It is simply a matter of stating that another film of Rybka is actually Lawton and then comparing it to the Love Field film and saying that the agent in the Love Field film looks like Lawton, who is allegedly the agent in another film.

That’s pretty simple.

As for Vince Palamara being the source of information on identifying photos of Rybka and Lawton, I pegged Palamara for a plant as soon as he started to become a well-known Secret Service “expert.”

He claims to be an expert on the SS and seems to align himself with the CT community while Bugliosi continues to work on his book, and then when the time is right, Palamara says that Reclaiming History has shown him the light.

Then, after about two years, Palamara claims that Doug Horne “turned my world upside down.”

Geez, Louise, Palamara is not a "plant." An easily persuaded "person," perhaps, but not a "plant."

Plant was a singer. Palamara is a shredder. If anything, he's a "Page."

P.S. OF COURSE, it's Lawton! Do you really think Blaine and Hill would risk ALL their credibility on the easily dis-provable lie it was Lawton--who I believe is still alive--if it was Rybka?

Perhaps Vince can sort this all out by finding Rybka in the films, and seeing if he does any of the things he claimed he did.

Edited by Pat Speer

Geez, Louise, Palamara is not a "plant." An easily persuaded "person," perhaps, but not a "plant."

P.S. OF COURSE, it's Lawton! Do you really think Blaine and Hill would risk ALL their credibility on the easily dis-provable lie it was Lawton--who I believe is still alive--if it was Rybka?

Perhaps Vince can sort this all out by finding Rybka in the films, and seeing if he does any of the things he claimed he did.

Lawton and his former colleagues are the only sources for claiming it is Lawton and not Rybka in the film. The CIA went to great lengths for several years to say there was no conspiracy.

Why would anyone think it is beyond their capability to enlist a few former Secret Service agents to fabricate a story that discredits the idea that Roberts refused to let Rybka into the follow-up car?

Lawton and his former colleagues are the only sources for claiming it is Lawton and not Rybka in the film. The CIA went to great lengths for several years to say there was no conspiracy.

Why would anyone think it is beyond their capability to enlist a few former Secret Service agents to fabricate a story that discredits the idea that Roberts refused to let Rybka into the follow-up car?

I don't think it's beyond anyone's capability. I just don't think it makes a lot of sense in this instance. If Hill and Blaine are on a deliberate mission to deceive, I'd expect them to be telling the LNs in the MSM what they want to hear. Instead, they're giving mixed messages, saying they support the lone assassin conclusion while at the same time insisting the single bullet theory is nonsense.

Blaine, by his own admission, wrote his book in part to shut down Palamara. He knows darn well Palamara has access to a lot of old photos, and can demonstrate to the public that the man in the video is Rybka...should it really be Rybka. That Palamara has now conceded the man is Lawton is to be commended, not derided as evidence Palamara is a "plant."

If you were to come up with any real evidence that the man in the video is Rybka, and not Lawton, beyond that Rybka's report seems to match the actions of the man in the video, of course, I would find it quite interesting.

If one could prove three members of Kennedy's detail were deliberately deceiving the public about the actions of its members, it could very well be a game-changer.

Tony,

Vince's work represents some of the most important research, imho, done by any assassination researcher over the past 20 years. The prevalance of unprovable allegations that someone is a "plant," recklessly lobbed by CTers against each other, are one of many reasons why the critical community continues to be beset by such strife and discord. I was as upset as anyone about Vince's sudden LN conversion via Bugliosi, but thankfully he's back in our camp.

Pat,

Blaine and Hill are hardly unique, in supporting the official story while dismissing the SBT. To cite perhaps the most obvious example, look at Connally- he was fervent in maintaining he'd been hit with a seperate bullet. That's the problem with many of these people- they are so adamantly opposed to those dreaded "conspiracy theories" that they simply don't care to examine the actual evidence.

As for Rybka- I don't think that the guy in the film has been proven to be Lawton, by any means. It's certainly a convenient "identification," isn't it? At this point, I would lend little credence to anything Lawton, or any other member of JFK's detail, has to say about the assassination. The problem here is Henry Rybka; so little is known about him, and trying to identify the guy in the video from the few available pics of him or Lawton is pretty difficult, imho. It would be great if someone from Rybka's family had come forward to shed light on this subject, but Vince was unable to contact them, although he said that Debra Conway told him she had contacted them, but he couldn't get her to elaborate on that.

If the figure in the video is indeed Lawton, why hasn't he come forward until now? Like the dubious Steven Witt, who belatedly claimed to the Umbrella Man, this guy had to have known how popular this video has been for several years. Whether he was the figure or not, he had to have been aware of this for quite some time, but curiously, like Witt, never issued any kind of public statement.

Tony,

Vince's work represents some of the most important research, imho, done by any assassination researcher over the past 20 years. The prevalance of unprovable allegations that someone is a "plant," recklessly lobbed by CTers against each other, are one of many reasons why the critical community continues to be beset by such strife and discord. I was as upset as anyone about Vince's sudden LN conversion via Bugliosi, but thankfully he's back in our camp.

Pat,

Blaine and Hill are hardly unique, in supporting the official story while dismissing the SBT. To cite perhaps the most obvious example, look at Connally- he was fervent in maintaining he'd been hit with a seperate bullet. That's the problem with many of these people- they are so adamantly opposed to those dreaded "conspiracy theories" that they simply don't care to examine the actual evidence.

As for Rybka- I don't think that the guy in the film has been proven to be Lawton, by any means. It's certainly a convenient "identification," isn't it? At this point, I would lend little credence to anything Lawton, or any other member of JFK's detail, has to say about the assassination. The problem here is Henry Rybka; so little is known about him, and trying to identify the guy in the video from the few available pics of him or Lawton is pretty difficult, imho. It would be great if someone from Rybka's family had come forward to shed light on this subject, but Vince was unable to contact them, although he said that Debra Conway told him she had contacted them, but he couldn't get her to elaborate on that.

If the figure in the video is indeed Lawton, why hasn't he come forward until now? Like the dubious Steven Witt, who belatedly claimed to the Umbrella Man, this guy had to have known how popular this video has been for several years. Whether he was the figure or not, he had to have been aware of this for quite some time, but curiously, like Witt, never issued any kind of public statement.

Whoever it is in the film, he seems frustrated and disappointed at not getting to go with the others, doesn't he?

If it was Lawton, then where is Rybka? Gone fishing? (Czech speakers will get the pun.)

--Thomas

That’s pretty simple.

Regardless of all else, that really was Lawton. This is from the SSSD video,

lawton.jpg

Now look at photos of the agents.

RybkaLawton.jpg

Tony,

Pat,

Believe it or not, many people have no idea what goes on at youtube or on assassination forums. In one of his interviews--I think it is the one on BookTV--Blaine was asked a number of questions about Palamara, and Vince's belief Roberts and Greer were somehow involved. I think it's in this interview where he talks about Lawton as well. Apparently, Lawton is still friendly with Blaine, but did not want to participate in his project and wants no contact with the media, etc...

He just doesn't care what we think...

Edited by Pat Speer