The Education Forum

The Murchison Ranch in Mexico

What is the best source of additional information about the ranch?

I can tell you what is apparently the worst source. According to the so-called Torbitt Document, the ostensible itinerant preacher Albert Osborne (who rode next to Oswald on his bus ride to Mexico City) kept a stable of professional assassins at "Clint Murchison's huge ranch" in Mexico. (Torbitt also relates how Murchison met with Hoover and others on the night of 11/21 at Murchison's house in Dallas to go over the final plans for the JFK assassination.)

According to Torbitt, Osborne's associate in running the assassins group at Murchison's ranch was Fred Lee Crisman, who had been "closely associated with Osborne since the 1920's." Never mind that Crisman (spelled Chrismon in Torbitt) was not even born until 1919.

Edited by Ron Ecker

Guest Robert Morrow

In 1963 John J. McCloy went dove hunting with Clint Murchison at his ranch in Mexico in the summer.

I GUARANTEE YOU they were not saying nice things about John Kennedy!

Murchison, of course, was one of LBJ's key supporters, and is a key suspect in the JFK assassination.

In 1963 John J. McCloy went dove hunting with Clint Murchison at his ranch in Mexico in the summer.

I GUARANTEE YOU they were not saying nice things about John Kennedy!

Murchison, of course, was one of LBJ's key supporters, and is a key suspect in the JFK assassination.

I agree the Great South West Corporation a Murchison/Rockefeller/Rothschild investment was part of the assassination plot. Now the man who Rented the post office BOX after LHO had a family name similar to a family that owned a ranch in Southern Mexico. Said ranch, Palo Blanco of Veracruz area was (Im not sure it wasnt broken up now) covered 25,000 acres and was part mountainous. They offered hunting there. A perfect place to target practice. SG