The Education Forum

"John F. Kennedy: Years Of Lightning, Day Of Drums"

Guest Robert Morrow

A movie like that might be nice to watch, but I think its intent was to glorify John Kennedy without telling any of the real reasons why he was murdered by his own Vice President Lyndon Johnson, the CIA and the shadow government of Texas oil men and probably the Rockefellers as well.

The makers of that movie probably did not know the above, they just knew they were to make a nice movie about John Kennedy so his murderers (i.e. Johnson) could show it and act like they cared a lick about the man.

I suggest that folks google my essay "LBJ-CIA Assassination of JFK" for a good overview of the 1963 Coup d'Etat, also known as the JFK assassination. I do not accept David von Pein's thesis that a "lone nutter" who got killed by a "lone nutter" was the JFK died.

I think that THAT thesis was dead on arrival on 11/22/63.

A special word about the Council on Relations role in the 1963 Coup d’Etat and cover up: no other organization has been more responsible for the murder and cover up of John Kennedy than the CFR. Elite CFR members such as Allen Dulles, Nelson Rockefeller and George Herbert Walker Bush were probably sponsors of the JFK assassination. Certainly leadership CFR members such as Allen Dulles, John J. McCloy, and Gerald Ford played the most critical roles in the Warren Commission farce. Add in cover up roles played by Nelson Rockefeller (CFR), Henry Kissinger (CFR), Richard Helms (CFR), William Colby CIA/CFR, McGeorge Bundy (CFR), Nicholas Katzenbach (CFR), Jack Valenti (CFR), Bill Moyers (CFR), William Coleman (CFR) James Reston NY Times (CFR), Anthony Lewis NY Times (CFR), William F. Buckley (CFR),

Walter Cronkite CBS (CFR), Dan Rather CBS (CFR), Peter Jennings ABC (CFR), Daniel Schorr (CFR), Arthur Ochs Sulzberger NY Times (CFR), Kenneth Gilmore Readers’ Digest (CFR), Stephen Rosenfeld Washington Post (CFR), Bobbie Ray Inman (CFR), Donald Rumsfeld (CFR), Rupert Murdoch FOX (CFR)… the list is almost endless. Note two things: 1) they are the key establishment players of BOTH major political parties spanning decades 2) their power and influence is directly proportional to the fantastic whoppers they tell about in the 1963 Coup d’Etat. For the older CFR members it is a case of PARTICIPATION and COVER UP in the JFK assassination. For the younger ones such as George Will (CFR), Charles Krauthammer (CFR), Bill Kristol (CFR), David Gergen (CFR), John Segenthaler (CFR), Frank Sesno (CFR), Michael Beschloss (CFR), Michael Gerson (CFR) it is a case of WILLFUL IGNORANCE as they still push the Big Lie. Note: Chris Matthews of Hardball, another willfully ignorant man, is close friends with Richard Haass, current president of CFR. I have never seen the highly acclaimed political guru Michael Barone, a Bilderberger attendee, ever say anything credible on the JFK assassination.

Question: do we really expect the CFR to admit that some of its elite members slaughtered John Kennedy and many more played integral roles in the cover up? No, but it is important to highlight that the Council on Foreign Relations has stunk up the place with tremendous amounts of radioactive horse manure relating to the 1963 Coup d’Etat.

~sigh~

I dont agree with DVP on 99% of the assassination

But I agree with him 100% on this

Robert why do you insist on calling the JFK Assassination the 1963 Coup d'Etat?

You even said "1963 Coup d'Etat AKA The JFK Assassination" why waste the time of calling it The 1963 Coup d'Etat AKA The JFK Assassination when you can call it what everybody LNers and CTers alike have called it since day one?

The JFK Assassination

Stop calling it 1963 Coup d'Etat, its so lame Robert, give it up, you make all the CTs look bad

I remember seeing this film in 1964 or 1965 at the U.S. Consulate in Arequipa, Peru. It was pretty depressing, as it served to remind me how history can be tragically changed by such a loser as Lee Harvey Oswald. At the time I was working for the U.S. government, no part of which, I knew, would ever take part in such a crime. The WC had told us so. I was in the Peace Corps, and we volunteers would sometimes be accused by Peruvians of spying for the U.S. How absurd, we thought ("What do you have here to spy on?" we'd say), when of course it wasn't really absurd at all. One of my most significant projects as a Peace Corps volunteer received financial assistance from the U.S. Agency for International Development, which, as I would learn years later, was a front for the CIA.

What an ignorant fantasy world I inhabited in those days. And of course that world is still being sold today.

Guest Robert Morrow

~sigh~

I dont agree with DVP on 99% of the assassination

But I agree with him 100% on this

Robert why do you insist on calling the JFK Assassination the 1963 Coup d'Etat?

You even said "1963 Coup d'Etat AKA The JFK Assassination" why waste the time of calling it The 1963 Coup d'Etat AKA The JFK Assassination when you can call it what everybody LNers and CTers alike have called it since day one?

The JFK Assassination

Stop calling it 1963 Coup d'Etat, its so lame Robert, give it up, you make all the CTs look bad

Dean, the JFK assassination was a full blown coup d'etat. Why don't YOU call it for what it was? When the Vice President, the CIA, the head of the FBI, elements of the military, and very likely members of JFK's own cabinet were involved (think McGeorge Bundy), it was a COUP D'ETAT. Not to mention the shadow government of Texas oil barons and the Rockefellers.

and very likely members of JFK's own cabinet were involved (think McGeorge Bundy)

Give me a break Robert!

You dont really think that do you?

And please answer my question, do you like JFK? Yes or No?

Guest Robert Morrow
and very likely members of JFK's own cabinet were involved (think McGeorge Bundy)

Give me a break Robert!

Yes, Dean, I do think that. It was a COUP D'ETAT ... not a "HL Hunt" d'Etat ... although I am sure HL Hunt had a big role in it, along with Clint Murchison, Sr. and the CIA.

McGeorge Bundy was a CFR Rockefeller man and the key inside players of the CFR (Dulles, Rockefeller, GHW Bush) were behind the JFK assassination and cover up.

McGeorge Bundy was making Vietnam policy changes NSC 273 draft on 11/21/63 - changes that JFK would NOT have approved. Bundy was also at NSC White House HQ in the post JFK assassination after hours at a time the WHITE HOUSE was telling JFK's cabinet that it was just a "lone nutter" and also Air Force One that it was just a "lone nutter."

Meaning: Bundy and the WHITE HOUSE HQ hopped on the lone nutter bandwagon very, very soon and at time when it was very possible a conspiracy was involved.

Yes, I think it is highly likely that McGeorge Bundy was a facilitator or knew about the JFK assassination in advance. Very possibly Henry Cabot Lodge and Dean Rusk, too.

All these guys were war hawks on Vietnam.

NSAM 263 - Get out of Vietnam … NSAM 273 - Full Commitment to Vietnam

Greg Burnham presentation at COPA on NSC 263/273:

Part One:

Part Two:

This is an extremely important presentation and it shows how JFK's Vietnam policy was changed IMMEDIATELY upon JFK's death. Greg Burnham says he thinks McGeorge Bundy had FOREKNOWLEDGE of the JFK Assassination.

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2010/11/moynihan-letters-201011

Diary of Daniel Patrick Moynihan about 11/22/63:

"We went directly to the President's office which was torn apart with new carpets being put down in his office and the cabinet room. As if a new President were to take office. No one about save Chuck Daly. McGeorge Bundy appeared. Icy. Ralph Dungan came in smoking a pipe, quizzical, as if unconcerned. Then Sorensen. The three together in the door of the hallway that leads to the Cabinet room area. Dead silent. Someone said "It's over."

[Vanity Fair, An American Original, 10/6/10]

Edited by Robert Morrow

Give me a break Robert!

Yes, Dean, I do think that. It was a COUP D'ETAT ... not a "HL Hunt" d'Etat ... although I am sure HL Hunt had a big role in it, along with Clint Murchison, Sr. and the CIA.

McGeorge Bundy was a CFR Rockefeller man and the key inside players of the CFR (Dulles, Rockefeller, GHW Bush) were behind the JFK assassination and cover up.

McGeorge Bundy was making Vietnam policy changes NSC 273 draft on 11/21/63 - changes that JFK would NOT have approved. Bundy was also at NSC White House HQ in the post JFK assassination after hours at a time the WHITE HOUSE was telling JFK's cabinet that it was just a "lone nutter" and also Air Force One that it was just a "lone nutter."

Meaning: Bundy and the WHITE HOUSE HQ hopped on the lone nutter bandwagon very, very soon and at time when it was very possible a conspiracy was involved.

Yes, I think it is highly likely that McGeorge Bundy was a facilitator or knew about the JFK assassination in advance. Very possibly Henry Cabot Lodge and Dean Rusk, too.

Part One:

Part Two:

This is an extremely important presentation and it shows how JFK's Vietnam policy was changed IMMEDIATELY upon JFK's death. Greg Burnham says he thinks McGeorge Bundy had FOREKNOWLEDGE of the JFK Assassination.

"We went directly to the President's office which was torn apart with new carpets being put down in his office and the cabinet room. As if a new President were to take office. No one about save Chuck Daly. McGeorge Bundy appeared. Icy. Ralph Dungan came in smoking a pipe, quizzical, as if unconcerned. Then Sorensen. The three together in the door of the hallway that leads to the Cabinet room area. Dead silent. Someone said "It's over."

Well Robert you know what I think about HL Hunt, at least we both agree that he was involved, my thoughts are that HL Hunt bankrolled the assassination

I will be honest I never really looked into Bundy and Lodge so I dont have an opinion, but I never felt a need to look at Bundy or Lodge in a sinister light

Im gonna look into that

Guest Robert Morrow

Give me a break Robert!

Part One:

Part Two:

Well Robert you know what I think about HL Hunt, at least we both agree that he was involved, my thoughts are that HL Hunt bankrolled the assassination

I will be honest I never really looked into Bundy and Lodge so I dont have an opinion, but I never felt a need to look at Bundy or Lodge in a sinister light

Im gonna look into that

The JFK assassination was far bigger than HL Hunt. What you were forgetting was the close ties that Texas oil men Clint Murchison, Sr. and HL Hunt had to the core of US intelligence. Especially, Murchison, Sr., who you need to start reading about. Murchison, Sr. was a bigger player than Hunt because Murchison, Sr. was a "politician" who had links to everyone: US intelligence (John J. McCloy, Allen Dulles), Lyndon Johnson, the mafia, Texas oil, the local politicans, and J. Edgar Hoover who he used to throw parties for.

This was not a self contained HL Hunt operation. US intelligence is all through the JFK assassination, planning and cover up.

Texas oil barons and Lyndon Johnson had close personal relationships with the real heavy hitters of the CIA Nelson Rockefeller, John J. McCloy and Allen Dulles. Add in George Herbert Walker Bush, too.

In summer 1963 John McCloy went dove hunting in Mexico on Clint Murchison, Sr.'s ranch. They had longstanding business ties.

Gen. Ed Lansdale was very close to Allen Dulles; and Allen Dulles was very close to the Rockefellers and Texas oil barons.

The western "Cowboys" oil barons and the East Coast "Yankees" establishment Rockefellers intelligence were in on it together for the JFK assasssination and cover up.

That is was a coup d'etat, not the personal ambitions of one or 2 oil barons.

Edited by Robert Morrow

This was not a self contained HL Hunt operation

I do not think that it was at all

Like I said I think HL Hunt provided the money for the guns, shooters, transport, everything that needed to be paid for.

I also believe that on the night of Nov 22nd Hunt bought/recieved a copy of the Zapruder film, I tend to think it was an un-altered version that included the limo turn and the limo stop

HL Hunt was involved and wanted JFK dead