The Education Forum

Is it possible to add more then two images in one Posting?

Is it possible to change to the Forum rules to make more then two images in

one posting available?

This is not possible til today.

I'am just getting an error message like this:

edforumtrouble.jpg

I have to inform about something very important and therefore i need the ability to add more

then two images.

I'll go further, i need mayby 6-10 to make sure my postings won't be ripped out of context.

Thank you forward.

Martin

Martin have you tried going back and deleteing pictures that you have posted in your old posts?

Try deleting like 10 old pictures that you posted and I bet you will be able to post all your pics needed in a single post

Martin have you tried going back and deleteing pictures that you have posted in your old posts?

Try deleting like 10 old pictures that you posted and I bet you will be able to post all your pics needed in a single post

Dean, no chance whether you try to add more then two images.

Whether inside or outsource like Photobucket or any other source like Imageshack.

Impossible.

Problem.

Martin

The board setting is to allow five, but for some reason it only allows two. I believe it is a bug with this version of the board but am unsure.

Thank you Evan.

Is it possible to fix it somehow?

I like the style of the new forum engine but that limitation is really odd.

The old Forum engine allowed much more then two images, the same for all the other forums i'am aware of.

It's not an urgent task. I'am just asking....

Thank you forward.

Martin

The board setting is to allow five, but for some reason it only allows two. I believe it is a bug with this version of the board but am unsure.

Thank you Evan.

Is it possible to fix it somehow?

I like the style of the new forum engine but that limitation is really odd.

The old Forum engine allowed much more then two images, the same for all the other forums i'am aware of.

It's not an urgent task. I'am just asking....

Thank you forward.

Martin

Hi Martin.

I was having the same problem.

To post 4 - images i had to do two separate posts one after the other containing two images each.

Maybe if when you post you use the "link function", instead of using the "image function" to place the link..

Atkins 1

Atkins 2

Atkins 3

Atkins 4