The Education Forum

Herr Bollyn blows my cover

Len Colby

"Lenny Charles of INN is the front man for the mystery owner of 56 Walker Street. Who might that be and why is his identity kept secret? Given the fact that Lenny Charles Labanco is married to a Brazilian Jewish woman, it is probably Lenny Labanco using the name "LenBrazil" who is the real author of "The Lies of the Truth Movement", the website where he posted an article entitled "Can William Rodriguez be believed?" Lenbrazil is also a 9/11 "debunker" who tries to say that the chips of super-thermite found in the dust of the World Trade Center are actually paint. Perhaps we are seeing a pattern of deception in Lenny Labanco's 9-11 efforts? But why would he be doing this?"

The funny thing is that Charles is truther or at least is truther friendly.

http://www.bollyn.com/the-zionist-criminal-network

I've been waiting for something like that. Those types of people just love to attack others, because they cannot address the arguments. In fact, it is a type of back-handed compliment: you threaten their beliefs, so you must be doing a good job.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I don't care who people are, for the most part. If they make statements and give references, and those references are correct & verified, then their arguments are valid. If it comes to a matter of opinion, then you might ask who the person is, how reliable are they, what experience do they have regarding the particular topic, etc.