The Education Forum

Zapruder Zoomed Frames GIF

Robin Unger

Zapruder Zoomed Frames GIF Stabilized. ( 19-frames ) 2.75MB

As well as the skull flap on the side of the head, there also appears to be a large "fleshy mass" hanging down in the front of kennedy's face ?

Click on thumbnail to view full size:

Edited by Robin Unger

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As well as the skull flap on the side of the head, there also appears to be a large "fleshy mass" hanging down in the front of kennedy's face ?

As always on a blowup of this frame it appears to be a tangential shot to the head from the right/side front with an exploding bullet.

As always on a blowup of this frame it appears to be a tangential shot to the head from the right/side front with an exploding bullet.

Oy

Never have so many been confused by so few.....

Oy

yeah I know, it's difficult getting your hands not to mention your mind around an altered Zapruder Film isn't it? But fear not, lone nut, WCR/SBT trolls will slither to your rescue. After all, protectors of the current Dealey Plaza film-photo historical record demand obedience.... Carry on, Private!

Edited by David G. Healy

Oy

yeah I know, it's difficult getting your hands not to mention your mind around an altered Zapruder Film isn't it? But fear not, lone nut, WCR/SBT trolls will slither to your rescue. After all, protectors of the current Dealey Plaza film-photo historical record demand obedience.... Carry on, Private!

David,

You know it really is not that hard for me to accept alteration. It only takes on thing for that to happen. An expert in the field to tell me it is so.

So far, not one credible expert has done so.

In as much as you wish you fit that bill, you dont.

Good to see you though mein General.

Mike

Oy

Actually:

Never have so many fallen for and believed so much BS without some form of factual evidence to support it.

Especially when ALL of the factual evidence contradicts such an assinine claim.

Robin,

Your graphics are very clear.

I "always" (since 1980) thought that what you have outlined is a large "wave" of blood that is just starting to flow out of JFK's head wound.

If you could produce and post an identical graphic with the frames in motion from 312 to after Z-330, say down to Z345, we might have a better look at it.

Thanks.

Toddd

Robin,

I "always" (since 1980) thought that what you have outlined is a large "wave" of blood that is just starting to flow out of JFK's head wound.

If you could produce and post an identical graphic with the frames in motion from 312 to after Z-330, say down to Z345, we might have a better look at it.

Thanks.

Toddd

Hi Todd

Zapruder Zoomed Frames GIF Stabilized. part 2 ( 19-frames ) 2.36MB

Z330 - Z345

there where a number of very blury frames in this sequence.

Notice as Conally ducks down, the blood on his back is clearly seen.

Edited by Robin Unger

Robin,

Thanks.

Toddd

Hi Todd

Z330 - Z345

Robin,

In the Z-330 - 345 I can see a continuation of the downward movement of the item you had previously boxed in. Here it looks like it's a blob of blood or a chunk of tissue that detaches from the head and falls down past Jackies left forearm down into the limo.

Could you do a graphic that combines your 312-330 part 1 and your 330-345 part 2 into one single Zapruder Zoomed Frames GIF Stabilized?

Todd

Edited by Todd W. Vaughan

Robin,

Thanks.

Toddd

Hi Todd

Z330 - Z345

Robin,

In the Z-330 - 345 I can see a continuation of the downward movement of the item you had previously boxed in. Here it looks like it's a blob of blood or a chunk of tissue that detaches from the head and falls down into the limo.

Could you do a graphic that combines yoru 312-330 part 1 and your 330-345 part 2 into one single Zapruder Zoomed Frames GIF Stabilized?

Todd

Todd

here is a quick join of the two gifs

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj306/quaneeri2/ZapZoomed3.gif

Robin,

Thanks.

Toddd

Hi Todd

Z330 - Z345

Robin,

In the Z-330 - 345 I can see a continuation of the downward movement of the item you had previously boxed in. Here it looks like it's a blob of blood or a chunk of tissue that detaches from the head and falls down into the limo.

Could you do a graphic that combines yoru 312-330 part 1 and your 330-345 part 2 into one single Zapruder Zoomed Frames GIF Stabilized?

Todd

Todd

here is a quick join of the two gifs

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj306/quaneeri2/ZapZoomed3.gif

Randy

Here’s what I see in your gif.

Immediately after headshot two skull fragments can be seen.

One flies forward. In your gif it is seen in Z-314 just to the right of Jackie’s head. From other, lighter, versions of the Z-film I’ve seen it can be seen to apparently hit the back of Mrs. Connally’s jumpseat and drop into the backseat. This skull fragment was pointed out to me some years back by Steve Barber.

Another flies downward and passes in front of Jackie’s face and then passes JFK’s right elbow. It’s fairly clear in Z314. To my eye it appears larger than the other on and has come curvature to it. I suspect this is the one Jackie recalled seeing “detach” itself from JFK’s head. I also suspect this is the larger one found in the car, presumably the the 6.5 cm fragment delivered to Bethesda and x-rayed along with two smaller fragments (one of which could be the one described above).

From Z-329 or so forward to about Z-338 or so something falls out of JFK’s open head wound. It follows a path similar to the earlier path of the larger skull fragment described above. This was pointed out to me by Barry Plesce back in 1980 and was described by him on an early VHS version of the Zapruder film with his voice-over as a “wave of blood” pouring out of the head. With you clearer gif I now think it’s a gob of blood, a gob of tissue, or a combination of both that has separated from inside the head.

As Connally ducks and rolls forward, not only is blood visible on the back of his suit coat at the point where the bullet entered his back, but white spots appear which I think is gray matter form JFK’s head wound.

Todd

Oy

Actually:

Never have so many fallen for and believed so much BS without some form of factual evidence to support it.

Yes, it woud be so much easier to believe you and Mike Williams self important bloviating, than my lieing eyes.

Oy

Actually:

Yes, it woud be so much easier to believe you and Mike Williams self important bloviating, than my lieing eyes.

Far better to "bloviate" than to assume that I was born with some mystical ability to look at even a good photograph and thereafter decipher anything factual from it.

Us pore ole "bloviating" country boys are therefore destined to base our determinations on the forensic; ballistic; pathological; and actual physical evidence.

My God!---------Is not that how the true criminal investigators actually do it also?????????

Except of course those on the TV programs who utilize all of those who are born with great mystical abilities.

Tom

P.S. It is not your eyes that are lieing to you.

It is merely a severely misguided portion of your cerebral capacity that has you convined that you have "crystal ball" abilities.