The Education Forum

Nelson Delgado

Just as a point of curiosity for me. Why does the conspiracy side use the testimony of Nelson Delgado, to lend weight to the theory that Oswald was a poor shot?

Does anyone know if Delgado is still alive? If so, how to contact him?

Thanks,

--Tommy smile.gif

I would like to ask Delgado about the time he, Oswald, and a couple other Marines went to a homosexual bar, at Oswald's suggestion, called "The Flamingo" which Delgado said was a mile or two out in the countryside from Tijuana, Mexico. Delgado said Oswald knew how to get there and seemed to be familiar with the joint. I'm trying to figure out if the place was mafia-owned. The old mafioso guy I knew in San Diego owned some bars in Tijuana with his brother, "Papa Tony" Mirabile, before they moved from TJ to San Diego in the late thirties. They had previously lived in Los Angeles from 1920 until 1924 (and before that, in Detroit for thirteen years) where they were associated with LA boss Jack Dragna who, in turn, was associated with one Johnny Roselli.

Also, it's interesting to note that, according to Dick Russell in TMWKTM, when Oswald was stationed in Japan, he may have been used by a US intelligence agency in its attempt to get a Russian, Colonel Eroshkin, to defect to the US, and that LHO may have tried to compromise Eroshin by engaging him in a homosexual relationship.

re-bumped

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic