The Education Forum

WHO ? WHO ? WHO ?

Steven Gaal

61 of the 320 posts you have made on this forum contain at least one of the following keywords: ellsberg soros rothschild rothschilds mossad jews jewish jewess, that comes out to just over 19%. This probably an undercount because sometimes you post links pointing to Jewish villains without naming them in the post and I presumably missed some surnames. The forum’s search engine returns a maximum of 200 results, a search for the same keywords for all members returned that many results goes back to 18 November 2010 - 02:08 AM. About 32 of your posts with those keywords were made after that, thus you have made about 16% of such posts in that time period, that of course is far above your portion of the posts here.

So the question is why are you so obsessed with Jews?

As for the article you posted, I only take the claims of the LaDouche set seriously when they offer documentation for their claims, something Engdahl failed to do.

XXXXXXXX#######XXXXXXXX########XXXXXXXX#########++++++++++++++++++++++++

I put in advanced search Len Colby AND Jews (164 posts),Jewish(194 posts),Joooz (4 posts),Mossad (75 posts),Israel maxed out at 200 posts (probably over 400),IDF also maxed out at 200 posts. Which begs the question,COLBY QUOTE" So the question is why are you so obsessed with Jews?" END COLBY QUOTE :lol::lol::lol: one note Colby Samba

Edited by Steven Gaal

61 of the 320 posts you have made on this forum contain at least one of the following keywords: ellsberg soros rothschild rothschilds mossad jews jewish jewess, that comes out to just over 19%. This probably an undercount because sometimes you post links pointing to Jewish villains without naming them in the post and I presumably missed some surnames. The forum’s search engine returns a maximum of 200 results, a search for the same keywords for all members returned that many results goes back to 18 November 2010 - 02:08 AM. About 32 of your posts with those keywords were made after that, thus you have made about 16% of such posts in that time period, that of course is far above your portion of the posts here.

So the question is why are you so obsessed with Jews?

XXXXXXXX#######XXXXXXXX########XXXXXXXX#########++++++++++++++++++++++++

I put in advanced search Len Colby AND Jews (164 posts),Jewish(194 posts),Joooz (4 posts),Mossad (75 posts),Israel maxed out at 200 posts (probably over 400),IDF also maxed out at 200 posts. Which begs the question,COLBY QUOTE" So the question is why are you so obsessed with Jews?" END COLBY QUOTE :lol::lol::lol: one note Colby Samba

I have made 5100 posts on this forum (and now 5101) you have failed to show that the fraction of my posts with such keywords anywhere approaches yours almost 1/5. You must have made up the IDF number the search engine won't search for terms with less than 4 letters.

Edited by Len Colby