The Education Forum

"Finding" the Money Order

In case you didn't know -- Oswald and Hidell were the same person.

Then you should not have any problem Dave, in naming all the times he tried to pass himself as "Hidell".

I'll start your list for you.

1. The purchase of the rifle (now thoroughly debunked)

2. The purchase of the pistol (equally problem ridden)

3. The 22/11 arrest (in which the alleged use of an alias was not reported in any of the arrest reports)

Another question -- Did the Feds PLANT a fake money order somewhere (after perfectly mimicking Lee Oswald's handwriting on it too, of course--and all within less than 24 hours of the assassination),

Due to attending multiple schools in multiple states, Oswald was unable to settle into a style of his own. As has been pointed out, he only did a small number of letters with any consistency, so "mimicking" his writing did not take a Louis Dega.

Edited by Greg Parker

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF THE FBI HAD POSSESSION OF THE $21.45 MONEY ORDER, AND ALSO HAD THE KLEIN'S ORDER FORM ALLEGEDLY USED TO PURCHASE THE RIFLE, THEN WHY DID THEY ANNOUNCE, AND FOR THE NEXT WEEK REPEATEDLY SAY, THAT LHO PAID $12.78 FOR THE RIFLE (WITHOUT A SCOPE) ?? THE RIFLE, WITHOUT A SCOPE, WAS A PROBLEM, AS WAS THE PRICE OF THE RIFLE--$12.78.

Conspiracy theorists always look at things from the standpoint of "THIS ERROR OR INCONSISTENCY MUST MEAN CONSPIRACY OR A PLOT".

But even TODAY, in the 21st century, I hear people saying that Oswald owned a "$12 rifle".

But, so what? The RIFLE ITSELF (sans scope) DID cost just $12. When the scope was included, it was $19.95 + S&H.

Also.....

There was definitely a (slight) mix-up in the "RIFLE ONLY" pricing at first when the authorities were talking about the price of the gun. The FBI was looking at a Nov. '63 Klein's ad, in which the price of the rifle had decreased by a dime to $12.78. That's the price repeated by Jesse Curry to the press on 11/23:

http://dvp-potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/12/jesse-curry-interviews.html

But the price Oswald would have paid for just the rifle in March '63 (had he chosen to not get the scope) was $12.88, as we can see from the Feb. '63 magazine ad:

KleinsAdFromFebruary1963.jpg

NOVEMBER 1963 AD:

KleinsAdFromNovember1963.gif

Edited by David Von Pein

Von Pein is utterly shameless.

And DiEugenio ALWAYS will believe the "extraordinary", even when the "ordinary" is most often the truth.

And it is, indeed, "extraordinary" to believe what DiEugenio The Great is trying to pass off as the truth here -- i.e., that the FBI, Klein's, the post office, Harry Holmes, and probably the Dallas police too were attempting to only make it LOOK like Oswald had purchased a gun from Klein's.

In fact, such a "false" paper trail isn't even required. (Just as the supposedly phony paper bag isn't required either, even from DiEugenio The Great's POV.)

Why?

Because the C2766 rifle in the TSBD had the patsy's palmprint and fingerprints on it -- and we know that the patsy was in the building when the assassination occurred, and that he did not have a believable or supportable alibi for the exact time of the shooting.

Surely, Oswald's own prints on the JFK murder weapon (which, of course, were ALSO faked/planted by the Dream Team Of Patsy-Framers, per the likes of conspiracy mongers like DiEugenio), plus LHO's lack of any type of supportable alibi for exactly 12:30 PM, would easily be enough to convince the stupid and gullible masses of US citizens (like DVP) that Oswald was guilty. Right?

Not to mention the fact that Oswald killed a policeman less than an hour after JFK was murdered WITH OSWALD'S RIFLE.

In short -- Many of the things that DiEugenio thinks were ALL FAKE are things that no conspirators in a million years would have gone out of their way to even WANT to fake (or risk faking) -- such as that paper bag (CE142).

There is simply not a good-enough reason for the police to even WANT to start down that road of faking a paper bag (or a money order either, for that matter)--especially when it involves the kind of ludicrous crap that DiEugenio thinks was done to the witnesses (Frazier & Randle) as a result of such fakery, with both witnesses being forced to lie about seeing LHO with a bag.

Face facts, Jim, your theory about both Linnie Mae and Buell telling a lie about seeing Oswald with a bag is just plain nuts. And all reasonable people know it's nuts.

And keep in mind that Frazier and Randle then went on television in the months and years that followed and decided to tell their lies about the bag, again and again--voluntarily! That's nuts too.

Why hasn't either witness ever come clean about their "lies", Jim? And why hasn't Marina Oswald-Porter ever "come clean" either?

For that matter, why haven't ANY of the many, many liars ever come clean about the many lies they told about the JFK assassination in the intervening years? I have never heard of one witness EVER coming forth to admit that he or she lied about any of the "Oswald Did It" evidence associated with the John F. Kennedy murder case.

Why is that, Jim? Surely, SOME of these people that are part of your very long list of liars would have had a pang of conscience strike them at some point since 1963. Wouldn't they? Or do you actually believe that they would ALL carry their evil secrets to their graves?

Edited by David Von Pein

Dave, I know you're addicted to your regular games of pat-a-cake with Jim, but might you humor me for a moment by completing the list of all the times Oswald tried to pass himself off as Hidell?

Thanks thumb.gif

In case you didn't know -- Oswald and Hidell were the same person.

Then you should not have any problem Dave, in naming all the times he tried to pass himself as "Hidell".

I'll start your list for you.

1. The purchase of the rifle (now thoroughly debunked)

2. The purchase of the pistol (equally problem ridden)

3. The 22/11 arrest (in which the alleged use of an alias was not reported in any of the arrest reports)

Another question -- Did the Feds PLANT a fake money order somewhere (after perfectly mimicking Lee Oswald's handwriting on it too, of course--and all within less than 24 hours of the assassination),

Due to attending multiple schools in multiple states, Oswald was unable to settle into a style of his own. As has been pointed out, he only did a small number of letters with any consistency, so "mimicking" his writing did not take a Louis Dega.

I've always found it interesting that we seem to forget to look at the things, as DL says, "Hidden in plain sight"

Is it a correct assumption that this Klein order was typed up all at the same time?

Is there any reason the typing of A. Hidell and the address is on a DIFFERENT typewriter than the rest of the order?

Or why Hidell looks more like Midell?

Or why the rifle specific data and the totaling is handwritten as opposed to the rest of the order?

or what the date Mar-13-63 is doing stamped at the top... does it usually take 7 days to fill an order?

"pp" = postage paid?

I think You make some excellent points here. One thing I would like to add is that the reason I believe that BOTH Waldman 7, ( the Klein's Order Form ) and the Order BLANK "Hidell" used from the magazine are FAKES is because on BOTH of those documents, the catalog number of the rifle is C20-T750 ( for the 36" carbine ) and NOT C20-750 ( for the 40" short rifle ). When the FBI made these documents up, they went with the ( catalog ) number in the ad rather than the number for the rifle. This was because the 40" rifle was not available for sale from Klein's in March of '63 ( see http://www.jfklancer.com/pdf/moyer.pdf ) and they had to create a purchase prior to the Walker shooting. Having Oswald shoot at Walker was important in showing Oswald's propensity toward violence.

The problem with the two rifles is that there are VISUAL differences between the two.

The Short Rifle has a gripping groove milled into each side of the wooden forearm; the Moschetto TS not.

The Short Rifle has a buttplate with a small (hard-to-pry-open) trapdoor for its three-piece cleaning rod; the Moschetto TS has its rod right under the barrel, screwed into a channel like the Fucile 91.

The Short Rifle is 40 inches long, the Moschetto TS only 36 inches.

SOURCE: http://personal.stevens.edu/~gliberat/carcano/models.html

The depository rifle has the gripping groove, the rifle in the Klein's ad did not.

http://i55.tinypic.com/eflx03.jpg

Edited by Gil Jesus

Now he wants to switch subjects away from this to the whole fingerprint evidence imbroglio and how Linnie Mae could see through slits and panels.

LOL....He does this all the time. Everytime it gets a little too hot in the kitchen, he tries to bail. "oh, you think that is a fake, well then do you think this is a fake as well ?" He loves to try to change the subject. Best thing to do is to not let him. His posts on "mindsets" is particularly amusing. He has us looking under every rock for conspiracies...yes David, we are ALL "kooks" and thank God the world has people like you out there to point us out to them. In other forums, questions regarding the evidence usually draw a "kook" or "retard" response from him.

I know, I've been on the receiving end of some of those. Doesn't really matter though. I enjoy asking the questions he can't answer. People usually don't like bullies, and no one is a bigger bully on line than David Von Pein.

Gil - first off thanks for all your effort in bringing this to our attention and for creating such compelling arguments.

2nd - DVP is no bully... just one of the bewildered who enjoys drinking from the government's disinformation trough while regurgitating the same to more of the bewildered herd.... those of us who have lifted our heads out of that trough know better, much better.

I think I posted once before:

- those who stop at DVP's explanation are hardly worth the time to RE-educate and get them to accept a premise they never will &

- those who don't, see him for who and what he is... and laugh accordingly.

Between Greg's question about how many times Oswald used Hidell... and mine about whether an innocent government conducts an investigation into a president's murder in the manner that we see from the Johnson Administration... DVP will be kept busy

in his attempt to misdirect B)

At some point, the boy who cries wolf is no longer worthy of any attention.

At some point, the boy who cries wolf is no longer worthy of any attention.

I agree. One of the most revealing pieces of evidence that points to Oswald's innocence, IMO is the conduct of the last police lineup at 2:30PM on Saturday, November 23rd. Viewing that lineup were cab drivers William Whaley and William Scoggins. Oswald was #3 in a lineup of 4 which consisted of two teenagers, a 17-year old, an 18-year old and a 24-year old Mexican. NEITHER OF THE WITNESSES IN THEIR ORIGINAL IDENTIFICATIONS, IDENTIFIED THE MAN THEY SAW AS EITHER A TEENAGER OR A MEXICAN. Which means that the only one in the lineup who even came close to resembling the man they saw was Oswald.

Talk about a frame.

As a former police officer, I have a hard time understanding why the Dallas Police would try to frame a GUILTY man.

Let's face it--the truth doesn't need lies to support it and any criminal case should stand on its own merits.

I have a hard time trying to understand why the police and the FBI , who claimed to have the case "cinched", would risk having the case thrown out of court because of police misconduct. The deeper I dig, the more I find evidence of such misconduct: altered affidavits, slanted lineups, falsified reports, witnesses ignored, witnesses threatened.

This doesn't happen in a normal murder investigation.

And its the reason why lawyers like Jim Garrison and Mark Lane could read the testimony and KNOW that the whole investigation was a sham.

IMO, there were two conspiracies here. The first was to kill the President. The second was to cover it up.

Edited by Gil Jesus

...humor me for a moment by completing the list of all the times Oswald tried to pass himself off as Hidell?

What difference does it make how many times Oswald utilized the "Hidell" alias? What's the minimum supposed to be anyway? 10 times? 20? Why does it matter?

We know he used the alias "Hidell" at least three times in 1963:

1.) To order his revolver from Seaport Traders.

2.) To order his rifle from Klein's.

3.) He tried to pass off "Hidell" as a member of the FPCC. And Oswald's conversation with FBI Agent John Quigley regarding Hidell in Aug. '63 is a howler. Here's an excerpt from a post I wrote last June concerning Oswald and CE826:

"Among the falsehoods that Oswald told Special Agent John Quigley of the FBI on 8/10/63 was this one (with LHO obviously not wanting to reveal the fact that he had met and married his wife in Russia):

"About four months ago he and his wife, MARINA OSWALD nee Prossa [sic], whom he met and married in Fort Worth, moved to New Orleans."

And then there are the multiple lies that Oswald told Agent Quigley concerning the fictitious "A.J. Hidell". Knowing, of course, that A.J. Hidell only existed in Lee Oswald's imagination, the following portions of Agent Quigley's August 1963 FBI report are really quite humorous to read now. I can envision Oswald talking to himself on the telephone, or sending himself a letter to ask himself if he would go down to Canal Street to pass out some FPCC literature:

[Quoting Quigley:]

"Since receiving his membership card in the New Orleans chapter of the [Fair Play For Cuba] committee he said that he had spoken with [A.J.] HIDELL on the telephone on several occasions. On these occasions, HIDELL would discuss general matters of mutual interest in connection with committee business, and on other occasions he would inform him of a scheduled meeting. He said he has never personally met HIDELL, and he knows HIDELL did have a telephone, but it has now been discontinued. He claimed that he could not recall what the number was.

"OSWALD said that the committee did not have any offices in New Orleans, and whenever meetings were held they were held in residences of various members. He maintained that he had attended only two meetings of this committee, and at each of the meetings there were about five different individuals.

"At each of these meetings the persons present were different. He did not know the last names of any of these individuals and claimed he was only introduced to them by first names. He maintained that he could not recall any of the first names.

"From what he understands there are no regularly scheduled times for meetings, and the only way he knows about them is when somebody gives him a call and tells him there will be a meeting. At these meetings he said the general conversation deals with Cuba and the latest news on the internal affairs of Cuba.

"OSWALD admitted that on one occasion he held a committee meeting at his home, but he declined to elaborate on how he got word to the various members that it would be held.

"Last Wednesday, August 7, 1963, OSWALD said he received a note through the mail from HIDELL. The note asked him if he had time would he mind distributing some Fair Play literature in the downtown area of New Orleans.

"He said HIDELL knew that he was not working and probably had time. HIDELL also knew that he had considerable literature on the committee which had been furnished to him by the national committee in New York.

"Since he did not have anything to do, OSWALD said he decided he would go down to Canal Street and distribute some literature. He denied that he was being paid for his services, but that he was doing it as a patriotic duty."

[End Quigley quotes.]

It's also rather interesting to take note of the fact that FBI agent Quigley says in his August 1963 report that Oswald himself "exhibited" to Quigley a Fair Play For Cuba Committee membership card that was signed by "A.J. Hidell". And this is in addition to Oswald telling Quigley that he (LHO) had actually talked with Hidell on the phone several times.

The only reason I mention the above facts is because I believe that I'm correct in saying that a few conspiracy theorists have speculated that just perhaps Lee Harvey Oswald didn't really use the alias "A.J. Hidell" at all in 1963.

But if Oswald HIMSELF was bringing up the name Hidell while talking to an FBI agent in August of '63, and if Oswald HIMSELF had shown Agent Quigley a card with the name Hidell on it, then such a theory about Oswald having no idea who A.J. Hidell was would go up in smoke for all time.

Or maybe some conspiracy theorists want to believe that John Quigley's report that we find in CE826 is nothing but a great-big lie regarding the name "Hidell"."

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/08/warren-commission-exhibit-826.html

Edited by David Von Pein

...humor me for a moment by completing the list of all the times Oswald tried to pass himself off as Hidell?

What difference does it make how many times Oswald utilized the "Hidell" alias? What's the minimum supposed to be anyway? 10 times? 20? Why does it matter?

You said previously "In case you didn't know -- Oswald and Hidell were the same person." Just trying to establish your basis for that claim, Dave.

We know he used the alias "Hidell" at least three times in 1963:

1.) To order his revolver from Seaport Traders.

"We know" no such thing based on the available evidence.

2.) To order his rifle from Klein's.

The same here as amply demonstrated in this very thread.

3.) He tried to pass off "Hidell" as a member of the FPCC. And Oswald's conversation with FBI Agent John Quigley regarding Hidell in Aug. '63 is a howler. Here's an excerpt from a post I wrote last June concerning Oswald and CE826:

So he was not claiming to be "Hidell", correct?

"Among the falsehoods that Oswald told Special Agent John Quigley of the FBI on 8/10/63 was this one (with LHO obviously not wanting to reveal the fact that he had met and married his wife in Russia):

"About four months ago he and his wife, MARINA OSWALD nee Prossa [sic], whom he met and married in Fort Worth, moved to New Orleans."

And then there are the multiple lies that Oswald told Agent Quigley concerning the fictitious "A.J. Hidell". Knowing, of course, that A.J. Hidell only existed in Lee Oswald's imagination, the following portions of Agent Quigley's August 1963 FBI report are really quite humorous to read now. I can envision Oswald talking to himself on the telephone, or sending himself a letter to ask himself if he would go down to Canal Street to pass out some FPCC literature:

[Quoting Quigley:]

"Since receiving his membership card in the New Orleans chapter of the [Fair Play For Cuba] committee he said that he had spoken with [A.J.] HIDELL on the telephone on several occasions. On these occasions, HIDELL would discuss general matters of mutual interest in connection with committee business, and on other occasions he would inform him of a scheduled meeting. He said he has never personally met HIDELL, and he knows HIDELL did have a telephone, but it has now been discontinued. He claimed that he could not recall what the number was.

"OSWALD said that the committee did not have any offices in New Orleans, and whenever meetings were held they were held in residences of various members. He maintained that he had attended only two meetings of this committee, and at each of the meetings there were about five different individuals.

"At each of these meetings the persons present were different. He did not know the last names of any of these individuals and claimed he was only introduced to them by first names. He maintained that he could not recall any of the first names.

"From what he understands there are no regularly scheduled times for meetings, and the only way he knows about them is when somebody gives him a call and tells him there will be a meeting. At these meetings he said the general conversation deals with Cuba and the latest news on the internal affairs of Cuba.

"OSWALD admitted that on one occasion he held a committee meeting at his home, but he declined to elaborate on how he got word to the various members that it would be held.

"Last Wednesday, August 7, 1963, OSWALD said he received a note through the mail from HIDELL. The note asked him if he had time would he mind distributing some Fair Play literature in the downtown area of New Orleans.

"He said HIDELL knew that he was not working and probably had time. HIDELL also knew that he had considerable literature on the committee which had been furnished to him by the national committee in New York.

"Since he did not have anything to do, OSWALD said he decided he would go down to Canal Street and distribute some literature. He denied that he was being paid for his services, but that he was doing it as a patriotic duty."

[End Quigley quotes.]

It's also rather interesting to take note of the fact that FBI agent Quigley says in his August 1963 report that Oswald himself "exhibited" to Quigley a Fair Play For Cuba Committee membership card that was signed by "A.J. Hidell". And this is in addition to Oswald telling Quigley that he (LHO) had actually talked with Hidell on the phone several times.

The only reason I mention the above facts is because I believe that I'm correct in saying that a few conspiracy theorists have speculated that just perhaps Lee Harvey Oswald didn't really use the alias "A.J. Hidell" at all in 1963.

biggrin.gif How is having a card signed by a person you claim is NOT you but a distinct third party translate as use of an alias????

But if Oswald HIMSELF was bringing up the name Hidell while talking to an FBI agent in August of '63, and if Oswald HIMSELF had shown Agent Quigley a card with the name Hidell on it, then such a theory about Oswald having no idea who A.J. Hidell was would go up in smoke for all time.

Who said he had no idea who Hidell was???? Who said he DID know who he was???

Or maybe some conspiracy theorists want to believe that John Quigley's report that we find in CE826 is nothing but a great-big lie regarding the name "Hidell"."

Oh, Quigley lied. No doubt about that.

Mr. McCLOY.
Did he have the membership cards in his possession at that time
?

Mr. QUIGLEY.
Yes, sir; he did, sir.

------------------------------------------------------

Mr. McCLOY. But it is important to have them because the name Hidell was in the handwriting--but these are membership cards purporting to be membership cards in the Fair Play for Cuba organization.
Would you be able to identify these cards if you saw them, Mr. Quigley, as the ones that were shown in Oswald's possession exhibited to you?

Mr. QUIGLEY. I don't believe I could truthfully say if you showed me a card, these two cards now that those were the identical ones. From the description and the data that I have recorded I could say they were similar.

Mr. McCLOY. All right.

Mr. QUIGLEY.
I don't just feel I could identify them. Bear this in mind, sir; this material was evidence as far as the New Orleans Police Department was concerned at the time, we couldn't take this material.

Quigley testified that the card was NOPD evidence, so how long has it been standard practice to allow a prisoner to maintain possession of the evidence to be used against him while in lock up?

Are you aware that Quigley got a job after this testimony with a Dallas Right Winger named Robert Cullum, President of the Chamber of Commerce? Cullum had been prominent at meetings concerning the motorcade route.

Face it, Dave, the evidence that Oswald ever tried to pass himself off as someone named "hidell" is beyond anorexic.

Edited by Greg Parker

Great, Greg. You've got yet another xxxx (FBI agent John L. Quigley) to add to the mile-high list of liars that you CTers think were trying to frame poor Oswald.

Didn't ANYBODY in Texas or Washington give a damn about finding Kennedy's "real killers" in 1963....or ever?

Marina Oswald herself, of course, knew all about Lee Harvey's using the fake name "Hidell". But, naturally, Marina was lying when she said this to the Warren Commission, right?.....

J. LEE RANKIN. Have you ever heard that he [LHO] used the fictitious name Hidell?

MARINA OSWALD. Yes.

Mr. RANKIN. When did you first learn that he used such a name?

Mrs. OSWALD. In New Orleans.

Mr. RANKIN. How did you learn that?

Mrs. OSWALD. When he was interviewed by some anti-Cubans, he used this name and spoke of an organization. I knew there was no such organization. And I know that Hidell is merely an altered Fidel, and I laughed at such foolishness. My imagination didn't work that way.

Mr. RANKIN. Did you say anything to him about it at that time?

Mrs. OSWALD. I said that it wasn't a nice thing to do and some day it would be discovered anyhow.

Are you aware that Quigley got a job after this testimony with a Dallas Right Winger named Robert Cullum, President of the Chamber of Commerce? Cullum had been prominent at meetings concerning the motorcade route.

LOL.gif

You're hilarious, Gregory.

And don't forget this ultra-important JFK "connection" --- Ruth Paine visited my hometown in September 1963 on her way back home from visiting her sister in the northeast (and they were undoubtedly plotting Kennedy's murder at Langley, as we all know).

Now, don't tell me that little fact of Ruth coming to my hometown in Indiana in '63 was just a co-inky. No way, Jose. This means, of course, that my family and myself are up to our necks in the plot too.

http://Ruth-Paine.blogspot.com

You guys and your "6 degrees of separation" nonsense are a riot. My favorite is the Bertha Cheek/Earlene Roberts/Jack Ruby "connection", plus ANY silly "connection" that the conspiracy mongers want to invent that involves J.D. Tippit as an accomplice in the assassination. (Marie Tippit must just love the conspiracy clowns who pretend that her slain husband actually was "Badge Man" on the Grassy Knoll.)

Edited by David Von Pein

Great, Greg. You've got yet another xxxx (FBI agent John L. Quigley) to add to the mile-high list of liars that you CTers think were trying to frame poor Oswald.

Didn't ANYBODY in Texas or Washington give a damn about finding Kennedy's "real killers" in 1963....or ever?

Marina Oswald herself, of course, knew all about Lee Harvey's using the fake name "Hidell". But, naturally, Marina was lying when she said this to the Warren Commission, right?.....

Stay focussed, Dave. Concentrate on Quigley. You can demonstrate he didn't lie by explaining how Oswald had possession of material Quigley himself claimed was NOPD evidence in the case against the accused disturber of the peace.

Or can just keep trying to divert attention from him.

But you know how that looks.

J. LEE RANKIN. Have you ever heard that he [LHO] used the fictitious name Hidell?

MARINA OSWALD. Yes.

Mr. RANKIN. When did you first learn that he used such a name?

Mrs. OSWALD. In New Orleans.

Mr. RANKIN. How did you learn that?

Mrs. OSWALD. When he was interviewed by some anti-Cubans, he used this name and spoke of an organization. I knew there was no such organization. And I know that Hidell is merely an altered Fidel, and I laughed at such foolishness. My imagination didn't work that way.

Mr. RANKIN. Did you say anything to him about it at that time?

Mrs. OSWALD. I said that it wasn't a nice thing to do and some day it would be discovered anyhow.

The Commission itself professed not to regard Marina as a reliable witness. And no wonder when you consider some of her other testimony, like shutting Oswald in the bathroom so he couldn't go and assassinate Nixon.

You're hilarious, Gregory.

And don't forget this ultra-important JFK "connection" --- Ruth Paine visited my hometown in September 1963 on her way back home from visiting her sister in the northeast (and they were undoubtedly plotting Kennedy's murder at Langley, as we all know).

Now, don't tell me that little fact of Ruth coming to my hometown in Indiana in '63 was just a co-inky. No way, Jose. This means, of course, that my family and myself are up to our necks in the plot too.

Please explain your family's connection to the assassination, and how they employed Ruth after her testimony – otherwise you're comparing apples and oranges.

You guys and your "6 degrees of separation" nonsense are a riot. My favorite is the Bertha Cheek/Earlene Roberts/Jack Ruby "connection", plus ANY silly "connection" that the conspiracy mongers want to invent that involves J.D. Tippit as an accomplice in the assassination. (Marie Tippit must just love the conspiracy clowns who pretend that her slain husband actually was "Badge Man" on the Grassy Knoll.)

More apples and oranges. Stay focussed on Quigley. You brought him up, now you want to avoid him. Unlike certain photos in which others "see" all manner of things, Quigley's testimony is not a Rorschach Test. Demonstrate that his testimony about Oswald having possession of the evidence while in police custody is accurate, or admit that Quigley lied.

Oswald's conversation with FBI Agent John Quigley regarding Hidell in Aug. '63 is a howler.

You bet it is. A Johnny Nobody gets arrested for a misdemeanor disturbing the peace charge and the FBI sends an agent to interview him for three hours ?

ROFLMAO...No way.

Edited by Gil Jesus

Can I ask a question?

Is that it for Hidell?

The rifle, the handgun and Quigley? (Marina's testimony is so compromised it doesn't count unless you are DVP or VB.)

And the alleged arrest wallet. None of it is any where near straight forward. Try for example, retracing the chain of possession of the "Hidell" signed FPCC card.

Quigley's report was inserted into Kaack's report on the FPCC and we are supposed to take the FBI at it's word that this was done pre-assassination, not post.

Edit to add the vaccination certificate and the alleged army file on Hidell cross-referenced to Oswald's as an alias. That in itself is grounds for suspicion since this was allegedly based on information coming out of the New Orleans arrest. Reason being the same one I am going after Dave for: there was no EVIDENCE that Oswald used the name "Hidell" as an alias. He was telling everyone that Hidell was a separate individual. Quigley testified that there was no investigation of the Oswald information from August, so just who determined - and HOW was it determined that "HIdell" was an Oswald alias fir it to end up cross referenced as an alias in an Army Intel file?

Edited by Greg Parker