The Education Forum

"Finding" the Money Order

"But he said that "notwithstanding my predisposition" against them, "I left Washington...with a feeling of respect for the FBI," finding it to be "a very cooperative agency. ... There is nothing that we asked them to do that they didn't do and do promptly."

Wonderful! And inaccurate!

From: http://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t34-was-eddie-piper-on-the-6th-floor

The Warren Commission was determined to have this investigated, but with a bias toward discrediting Rowland. The Commission wrote to the FBI on March 16 advising of the "allegations" concerning this "elderly Negro" and asking that "appropriate background investigation be conducted to verify Rowland's testimony" related to this, as well as his academic record.

As shown in the linked article, the FBI duly interviewed Shelley to see if the TSBD employed anyone fitting Rowland's description of the "Elderly Negro". Shelley advised that Troy West and Eddie Piper were the only possibilities among the employees. Photos were then taken of West and Piper by the FBI. The only purpose for doing this would be to show Rowland for identification purposes.

Would you be so kind as to show me any evidence whatsoever that this "very coroperative agency" actually did show Rowland those photos?

Would you also be so kind as to tell me why the WC requested negative information be found on Rowland, and why this part of the request was fully carried out, while the other part was not?

FWIW whatever Rowland's actual IQ score was/is, I can verify he is indeed, highly intelligent.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DVP: My interest in the JFK assassination is all about EVIDENCE (and where that evidence leads). Not politics.

What a Whopper.

The last thing you are interested in is the evidence Davey. And if you don't understand that about yourself, then you are in even deeper denial that anyone thought.

Anyone interested in evidence does not sit back there in Hoosier land and spend all his time recycling WC arguments that have long been discredited, hurl cheap slurs and invective at the critics, and then never does any investigation himself,

The epitomy of your "research" mode was your two year in advance endorsement of a book you had not read!

THen you went ahead and blurbed it all over the internet without doing any critical analysis at all. I mean when I have to point out to you the crucial words in the introduction that undermines the entire 2,700 page effort of RH, I mean that says it all.

Have you ever been to Clinton/Jackson?

Have you ever been to New Orleans?

Have you ever interviewed any of the medical witnesses?

Have you ever unearthed any new documents at the NARA I or II? Or have you been to either one?

Have you ever been to the AARC?

Have you ever requested research documents through FOIA?

Have you ever visited any of the Presidential libraries to do any research?

Have you ever interviewed anyone with the HSCA?

Have you ever interviewed anyone on Garrison's staff?

Have you ever interviewed anyone from the Schweiker-Hart committee?

Have you ever been to Dallas or the surrounding area to do any original research there?

If you have, you have never exhibited any material that betrays you did. All you do is recycle WC BS, or when it suits you, HSCA BS. You then ridicule anyone who does do real research when the result contravenes either of those. You spend al your time online either flaming people, or making ridiculous arguments, like the USPS actually kept a drawer for REA clients and then sent the money to them weekly. Or that it is possible to compare a check form 1963 with online banking.

You have no interest in either research or evidence. ANd you are psychologically incapable of following anything that does not lead to the WC conclusion.

You then have the gall or blindness to say that you are not political. When in fact the WC was probably the most politically oriented murder investigation in history. RUn by four of the most arch conservative thugs in 20th century American history: Hoover, Dulles, McCloy and Ford. All of them masters of frame ups and cover ups from very early in their careers eg. with Hoover it went back to the first Red Scare, Emma Goldman and the illegal Palmer Raids. THese are the men you trust: ALlen Dulles and his coup plotting and death lists, McCloy and his buddy Klaus Barbie, and the Japanese Internment, and Jerry Ford, Mr. CIA and FBI cover up artist, who crushed the Church Committee.

Gad Davey, you need some real self help books. You are either lying or so lost in this you have not the slightest idea of what you are saying or what it signifies to others.

Aren't there any nice girls back there?

Even by "Oswald did it alone" standards, David Von Pein's static views, totally devoid of any doubts at all, represent the real fringe of that mindset.

Much of his reasoning lacks logic and comprehension, even to those that tend to believe the conclusions of the Warren Report.