The Education Forum

Moon Walk Hoax

NASA is the DEFENDANT in the Moon Hoax Case. All comments by the defendant are self serving and to be disregarded.

That's patently absurd. If I accuse you of beating your wife, anything you say to defend yourself is self-serving and must be disregarded. You cannot prove my assertion wrong, ergo, you are a wife-beater.

In the case of the posted photo, there are ROVER TRACKS in the foreground. Yet the photo shows that neither the

port nor starboard stowage areas (left and right of the egress ladder) have been "unloaded"...THUS THERE CAN BE NO

ROVER AVAILABLE TO MAKE THE TRACKS.

Quote NASA all you want. Make any absurd assertions you want. The photo presents a situation WHICH CANNOT HAVE

TAKEN PLACE AS SHOWN. No rover, no tracks.

Jack

Jack

This has been proven to be wrong. The rover has clearly been unstowed from Quad 1 (to the right of the ladder as seen in the photo). Evidence has been provided that clearly supports that. If you still insist that the rover hasn't been unloaded, please provide proof. (You're going to struggle with that one, since we've all seen the video of it actually being unloaded).

Looking at the 'study' you presented:-

post-667-058274900%201300504469_thumb.jpg

Do you accept that you are wrong about the LRV being lowered but not unpacked? If you don't accept it, can you please explain why you insist that the yellow arrow on your 'study' points to a partially unstowed LRV, when all the supporting literature, photos and video shows that the LRV was stowed on the opposite side?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about 'making excuses"! Sheesh! Just for your "information" Film or video is a series of STILL photos strung together. Jack is beaten into the ground on this and is afraid to admit his GROSS error. Duane tries to come to the rescue and FAILS.

Talk about making excuses! .. The Apollo 15 VIDEO links you posted here do NOT equate to a Hassleblad still photo of the Rover being unloaded and assembeld on the Moon.. So in that context, your pretense of Jack being beaten into the ground, or afraid to admit his GROSS error, while I come to his rescue, is as ludricrous as the rest of the nonsense you spew here.

Edited by Evan Burton
Edited with permission of the poster

Talk about 'making excuses"! Sheesh! Just for your "information" Film or video is a series of STILL photos strung together. Jack is beaten into the ground on this and is afraid to admit his GROSS error. Duane tries to come to the rescue and FAILS.

Talk about making excuses! .. The Apollo 15 VIDEO links you posted here do NOT equate to a Hassleblad still photo of the Rover being unloaded and assembeld on the Moon.. So in that context, your pretense of Jack being beaten into the ground, or afraid to admit his GROSS error, while I come to his rescue, is as ludricrous as the rest of the nonsense you spew here.

So what is the difference between a single still frame from a STRING of still frames created by a video camera and a single still frame from a Hassleblad camera?

Your answer should prove to be highly entertaining!

Jack HAS been beaten deep into the ground on this issue and nothing you can say will change that fact. We now can fully judge Jack's character.

So what is the difference between a single still frame from a STRING of still frames created by a video camera and a single still frame from a Hassleblad camera?

The still camera takes one photo each time the user presses the shutter button. A typical movie camera continuously takes 24 film frames per second as long as the user holds down the shutter button, or until the shutter button is pressed a second time.

Your answer should prove to be highly entertaining!

What's highly entertaining is your continuned pretense of "beating Jack into the ground", when in this instance, it's he who has beaten you .. All he asked for was ONE SINGLE STILL PHOTO OF THE ROVER BEING UNLOADED AND ASSEMBLED ON THE MOON.. but so far all you and your Apollogist pals have provided is ONE cheesy looking Apollo 15 VIDEO, which is NOT the same thing as a still photo .. but of course you already knew that being a "professional" photographer, right?

Jack HAS been beaten deep into the ground on this issue and nothing you can say will change that fact. We now can fully judge Jack's character.

When it comes to judging character, your pychological projection towards Jack is more amusing than anything else you've ever posted here.. Perhaps you should have studied Psychology 101 instead of Photography 101.

On second thought, maybe you need to take some refresher courses in Photography 101, since you don't seem to understand the difference between a still photograph from a video.

It's hardly the point. How can you explain that not one image, not one diagramme, not any piece of text or instruction or plan or anything has the LRV being mounted anywhere else but Quad I, which directly contradicts Jack's claim. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - or at least some evidence. No, Jack's claim (and false promise) falls down because he cannot supply any evidence to support his statement and everything else says he is wrong.

I guess my "ignorant" questions have triggered a contentious debate. I will believe what Rich DellaRosa believed and I'll keep it to myself. Thanks everyone.

Kathy C

Kathy,

I just read what Rich DellaRosa believes about the Apollo "moon landings" .. He can at least see that the Apollo photography was altered, though he doesn't seem to have a definative opinion as to why it was so obviously staged.. At least he knows the official Apollo record is bogus.

It's hardly the point. How can you explain that not one image, not one diagramme, not any piece of text or instruction or plan or anything has the LRV being mounted anywhere else but Quad I, which directly contradicts Jack's claim. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - or at least some evidence. No, Jack's claim (and false promise) falls down because he cannot supply any evidence to support his statement and everything else says he is wrong.

Jack got the quad number wrong!?!? .. Then I guess every photo analysis study of his must be wrong too! :lol:

It's funny how you always want Jack to admit to an error, while you and your fellow Apollogists never admit to any of yours.

Jack asked for ONE STILL PHOTO showing the Rover being unloaded and assembled on the Moon, yet all you produced was one still photo of the Rover attached to the LM while still in the factory.. Then Lamson tried to pass off one cheesy looking Apollo 15 VIDEO as being several still photos.

Priceless!

Nice try, but you still haven't answered: How can you explain that not one image, not one diagramme, not any piece of text or instruction or plan or anything has the LRV being mounted anywhere else but Quad I, which directly contradicts Jack's claim? Jack says it is one side (and produces no evidence for such) and EVERYTHING else says otherwise!

Whilst we are at it, let's again review what Jack said:

Burton sidesteps the question and attempts to change the subject. All he has to do is produce a photo of ANY LRV

ON ANY APOLLO MISSION WHICH IS ATTACHED IN POSITION ON THE OUTSIDE OF A LUNAR MODULE, AND ANY PHOTO OF ANY ASTRONAUTS ASSEMBLING A ROVER FROM ANY MISSION.

WE have provided:

- Multiple images showing the LRV stowed in Quad I of the LM.

- Video images of the LRV being unloaded and assembled on the lunar surface.

Jack attempts to weasel out by claiming video is not a photo... but what is a photo and what is video?

A photograph (often shortened to photo) is an image created by light falling on a light-sensitive surface, usually photographic film or an electronic imager such as a CCD or a CMOS chip.

Video is the technology of electronically capturing, recording, processing, storing, transmitting, and reconstructing a sequence of still images representing scenes in motion.

Let's repeat that:

"... a sequence of still images..."

When I see them, I will admit being mistaken.

Yeah, sure you will.

Now that I can agree to.

You agree with Lamson that it's ok to take my comment about Jack's studies out of context? .. Gee, what a surprise.

Sorry to spoil your silly little game here boys, but no matter how you slice it, one Apollo 15 video does not equate to a still photograph, regardless of which quad the Rover was allegedly stowed.. Which means there are no still photos of any Rover, from any Apollo photo shoot, being unloaded and assembeled on the "moon".. Gee, what a surprise.