The Education Forum

DID ZAPRUDER FILM "THE ZAPRUDER FILM"?

Guest James H. Fetzer

What it means is that there was a through-and-through hole in the windshield, which is visible as a small, whilte spiral nebula

with a dark spot in the center, but which had to be cover-up because it was proof of a shot from in front. So after the limo had

been completely rebuilt at Ford--stripped down to bare metal and the windshield replaced, which Doug Weldon even confirmed

with the official at Ford who replaced it--the Secret Service fabricated a third windshield with cracks caused by a shot from the

rear to obviate the problem and create "new proof" of shots being fired only from behind, which has worked with some students.

Why Robin cannot bring himself to admit the obvious--that the damage shown is not the same in both--is simply beyond me.

Small stabilized GIF (stabilized using the rear view mirror

Looking at the two images layered on top of each other,and given the large difference in perspective of the two photographers , both in angle and distance.

Using the rear view mirror as a stabilization point, it is not out of the question that the two separate cracks seen in this GIF are infact in the same position on the windshield.

Excellent GIF, but they do not depict the same image. I do not know what that means.

Jack

I still have an open mind Jim

I re-evaluate the evidence as it presents itself.

Jack

I will check the providence of the FBI image

Here is something else to look at in the mean time.

fbiwindsheildcracksvshs.jpg

JohnHunt.gif

so... did Abe Zapruder shoot the Zapruder film? What's the consensus and any DP film-photo proof? Proof, as in positively identifying Abe on that DP pedestal -- other than he said, she said.... real proof!

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jack

I am of the opinion that the windshield seen in the Altgens, and FBI photo are one in the same.

I also think that my GIF above shows the cracks to be in a very similar position in both the FBI & the Altgen's photo's

I know that goes againt what you and Jim think

but that is the way is see it.

Altgen's distance from the limo & camera settings.

We probably should also take into account Altgen's camera settings, there seems to be some sort of zoom effect at play on the altgen's 6 image.

there is a possibility that the spiral nebular shows an artifact situated behind the clear glass windscreen, and not on the windscreen

Quote:

Mr. ALTGENS - Well, I have to take into consideration the law governing photographic materials and the use of optics in cameras--lenses--and while my camera may have been set on a distance of 30 feet, there is a plus or minus, area in which the focus still is maintained. I figure that this is approximately 30 feet because that's what I have measured on my camera.

Mr. LIEBELER - And you say Exhibit No. 203 was taken about 30 feet away?

Mr. ALTGENS - But it might be 40 feet, but I couldn't say that that's exactly the distance because while it may be in focus at 40 feet, my camera has it in focus 30 feet. It's the same thing--if I focus at 15 feet, my focus might extend 20 feet and it might also be reduced to 10 feet, but my focusing was in that general area of 30 feet. I believe, if you will let me say something further here about this picture----

Mr. ALTGENS - But it might be 40 feet, but I couldn't say that that's exactly the distance

From 40-feet away the spiral nebular effect would be all but invisible to the naked eye. ?

WHAT ZOOM EFFECT IS AT PLAY TO CAUSE IT TO STICK OUT SO PROMINENTLY IN THE ALTGEN'S 6 IMAGE ?

If the limo is at (30-40ft ) how far away is all the the detail in the backround of that image, going right up to the Daltex building ( much of being in focus ) ?

Maybe I missed it, but tell us again the provenance of the "FBI" photo of the cracked windshield.

Thanks.

Jack

Jack

I asked Anthony Marsh the provenance of the FBI Whitehouse garage photo on his website.

This was his reply

Quote:

It is known as CE 350. It was taken by FBI agent Robert Frazier about 2 AM that night when his team examined the limousine in the

White House garage.

Here is the Corbis version. I bought a copy negative and had an extreme blow-up made of the crack.

http://the-puzzle-pa.../Corbis%201.jpg

Corbis%201.jpg

Edited by Robin Unger

Hi Jack

I am of the opinion that the windshield seen in the Altgens, and FBI photo are one in the same.

I also think that my GIF above shows the cracks to be in a very similar position in both the FBI & the Altgen's photo's

I know that goes againt what you and Jim think

but that is the way is see it.

Altgen's distance from the limo & camera settings.

We probably should also take into account Altgen's camera settings, there seems to be some sort of zoom effect at play on the altgen's 6 image.

there is a possibility that the spiral nebular shows an artifact situated behind the clear glass windscreen, and not on the windscreen

Quote:

Mr. ALTGENS - Well, I have to take into consideration the law governing photographic materials and the use of optics in cameras--lenses--and while my camera may have been set on a distance of 30 feet, there is a plus or minus, area in which the focus still is maintained. I figure that this is approximately 30 feet because that's what I have measured on my camera.

Mr. ALTGENS - But it might be 40 feet, but I couldn't say that that's exactly the distance because while it may be in focus at 40 feet, my camera has it in focus 30 feet. It's the same thing--if I focus at 15 feet, my focus might extend 20 feet and it might also be reduced to 10 feet, but my focusing was in that general area of 30 feet. I believe, if you will let me say something further here about this picture----

Mr. ALTGENS - But it might be 40 feet, but I couldn't say that that's exactly the distance

From 40-feet away the spiral nebular effect would be all but invisible to the naked eye. ?

WHAT ZOOM EFFECT IS AT PLAY TO CAUSE IT TO STICK OUT SO PROMINENTLY IN THE ALTGEN'S 6 IMAGE ?

If the limo is at (30-40ft ) how far away is all the the detail in the backround of that image, going right up to the Daltex building ( much of being in focus ) ?

Maybe I missed it, but tell us again the provenance of the "FBI" photo of the cracked windshield.

Thanks.

Jack

Jack

I asked Anthony Marsh the provenance of the FBI Whitehouse garage photo on his website.

This was his reply

Quote:

It is known as CE 350. It was taken by FBI agent Robert Frazier about 2 AM that night when his team examined the limousine in the

White House garage.

Here is the Corbis version. I bought a copy negative and had an extreme blow-up made of the crack.

http://the-puzzle-pa.../Corbis%201.jpg

Corbis%201.jpg

Thanks! But we must remember FRAZIER LIES and the FBI LIES.

Jack