The Education Forum

Haslam-Baker Dr. Mary's Monkey

Can one hold a rational discussion in the face of Haslam's skimpy research into the "false" Judyth Vary Baker? It is difficult to believe that this woman can't be pursued through university publications, archival photographs, records of visiting faculty. If I know anything from teaching, it's that it would be difficult to attract a gaggle of admiring students without teaching any classes, which means records (even inadvertant ones, like faculty photos and school-newspaper blurbs) exist, if these have not been purged.

Forum members have proved that they would be most adept at tracking down the history and associations of persons of interest in the JFK case. If Haslam gave them leads from some archival research, members could do much of the legwork.

Edited by David Andrews

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David i have one answer for you, the reference to ferrie and the mice was made in Garrison's playboy iterview which is on line, later, it was revealed as far as i know, that information was past along to him by one of his investigators and was not true...fwtw...b

That is where I first saw it too. I still have the interview, which I read for the first time in 1974.

Dawn