The Education Forum

Why in the World would anyone believe Jim Garrison?

Kamikaze, you got your butt kicked on this one.

You were dumb enough to bring up Kerry Thornley and you got taken to school.

You were dumb enough to suggest JG was "corrupt" and you got nailed.

You were dumb enough to bring up those phony trials and your ignorance was revealed in all its stunning vapidity.

If anyone has been shown to be absolutely empty of any info, insight, or research skills Mikey, it is you.

If you are too ignorant to know when you got a butt thumping stick around. Say something else that can be hit out of the park. I am all set to pillory you again.

So please do. :ice

Jimbo you are a trip, and so predictable.

You look to have been very busy posting in this thread....I imagine that took up considerable time and effort....

Dont worry we can continue the fun!

:ice :ice

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes and by the way. You did nothing to convince anyone that Garrison was not a nut case, but you did plenty to lead me to believe you are!

So I hold Garrison is still a loon, what else do you have to support that he was not?

In 47 years not one shred of evidence exists of a conspiracy, and you keep chasing the breeze....

Mikey , I just said, let us get going.

Beating up on you is like hitting slow pitch. :)

Slow...now thats a fitting description for you Jimbo....

You and Garrison were cut from the same mold buddy. Neither of you has done a single thing worth mentioning, to promote conspiracy.

Neither of you has done a single thing worth mentioning, to promote conspiracy.

Oh really Mike?

Ferrie never knew Oswald right?

Ciravolo.jpg

Garrison has done nothing to promote conspiracy?

How do you explain this picture of a CAP Picnic with Oswald and Ferrie?

Remember all of Garrisons critics always said he was wrong because he couldnt tie Ferrie to Oswald.....

I would have loved to see the faces of Garrisons critcs when they saw this picture for the first time

Oh really Mike?

Ciravolo.jpg

Remember all of Garrisons critics always said he was wrong because he couldnt tie Ferrie to Oswald.....

I would have loved to see the faces of Garrisons critcs when they saw this picture for the first time

Dean,

I have a boot camp photo of my whole platoon, and 4 Drill Instructors.

I only ever knew one drill instructor, who I served in the 1stMARDIV with later. The rest I have no clue about, and spent 13 weeks with them!

So a photo like that is really worthless in terms of attempting to apply an association.

Oh really Mike?

Ciravolo.jpg

Dean,

I only ever knew one drill instructor, who I served in the 1stMARDIV with later. The rest I have no clue about, and spent 13 weeks with them!

So a photo like that is really worthless in terms of attempting to apply an association.

Mike I remember the names of all 3 of my Drill Instructors from Great Lakes

I remember what they look like as well and could pick them out of any photo

So your argument means nothing

And this picture proves that Oswald knew Ferrie

Do you think Oswald was standing in that picture saying in his head "Wow I have no idea who that funny looking guy is whos in charge"

How can you look at that picture and say it dosent prove anything?!

Kamikaze, you got your butt kicked on this one.

You were dumb enough to bring up Kerry Thornley and you got taken to school.

You were dumb enough to suggest JG was "corrupt" and you got nailed.

You were dumb enough to bring up those phony trials and your ignorance was revealed in all its stunning vapidity.

If anyone has been shown to be absolutely empty of any info, insight, or research skills Mikey, it is you.

If you are too ignorant to know when you got a butt thumping, stick around. Say something else that can be hit out of the park. I am all set to pillory you again.

So please do. :ice

I just love the way you write about specific people and situations, Jim. This xxxxx, on the other hand, is not unlike all the others in that their posts have no substance whatsoever.

Kind of reminds me of the man in Monty Python who lost all his limbs but kept yapping - and his enemy said " what are you going to do, bleed on me?"

Oh really Mike?

Ciravolo.jpg

Dean,

Mike I remember the names of all 3 of my Drill Instructors from Great Lakes

I remember what they look like as well and could pick them out of any photo

So your argument means nothing

And this picture proves that Oswald knew Ferrie

Do you think Oswald was standing in that picture saying in his head "Wow I have no idea who that funny looking guy is whos in charge"

How can you look at that picture and say it dosent prove anything?!

You Swabbies dont have Drill Instructors lol.

My point is Dean there is a huge difference in knowing someone that they exist, and knowing someone as in a friendship or something beyond an acquaintance.

I knew my DI's, I knew they existed, but I did not know them any more than that.

Do you see what I am saying here?

And Mike I was in boot camp 14 years ago and I still remember, so you cant say its fresh in my head

Fine.

What were their wives names?

What did they do before the military?

How many kids did they have?

What were their hobbies?

What kind of pets did they have?

Thats true! lmao

I walked through boot camp laughing because it was a joke compared to all the horror stories I heard

The only problem I had was being tired from such small amounts of sleep for the first two weeks

But after I got used to it I was fine

And Mike I do understand what your saying, but for years everyone said Garrison was crazy and he could never tie them together

This photo at the very least vindicates Garrison, you have to admit that

And Mike I was in boot camp 14 years ago and I still remember, so you cant say its fresh in my head

Fine.

What were their wives names?

What did they do before the military?

How many kids did they have?

What were their hobbies?

What kind of pets did they have?

What were their wives names? I think one was Betsy, or at least that was the name of his mistress

What did they do before the military? All 3 joined the military right after high school, all 3 were Chief Petty Officers

How many kids did they have? No clue, they wouldnt share that info with us, even the last week before graduation when everything was relaxed

What were their hobbies? No clue

What kind of pets did they have? No clue

Thats true! lmao

I walked through boot camp laughing because it was a joke compared to all the horror stories I heard

The only problem I had was being tired from such small amounts of sleep for the first two weeks

But after I got used to it I was fine

And Mike I do understand what your saying, but for years everyone said Garrison was crazy and he could never tie them together

This photo at the very least vindicates Garrison, you have to admit that

Here is a secret....I had my picture taken with Ronald Reagan, and I assure you, 10 seconds later he had no idea who I was lol.

Well maybe a few seconds longer than 10 but yanno.....

Would I say that that picture confirms they were associates....no. Friends.....no. Knew of each others existence for a short period of time, of course.

There is a huge difference there.

I just love the way you write about specific people and situations, Jim. This xxxxx, on the other hand, is not unlike all the others in that their posts have no substance whatsoever.

Kind of reminds me of the man in Monty Python who lost all his limbs but kept yapping - and his enemy said " what are you going to do, bleed on me?"

You mean like this with Williams as the Black Knight right?

Yes, this one. But now I see that he said that famous line with one leg still left.

The Beverly Oliver character in the movie is not even named Beverly Oliver.

Oh, come now, Pat. You're splitting a mighty thin hair here. Her name is "Beverly" in the film. And everyone knows that she is supposed to be Beverly Oliver, who surfaced in 1970 with her (probably) false story about being the Babushka Lady.

Stone inserted "Beverly" into the film to add yet another "conspiracy" witness to his film full of distortions, and for no other reason (quite obviously).

Edited by David Von Pein