The Education Forum

Argentina false flag

POINT ONE) ++ Argentina was working on helping Iran with nuclear technology. ALSO Argentina was making a missile deal with long standing Iran ally Syria. Strong motive for Israel to breakup an Iranian/Argentina relationship ???????? .......yes......

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

POINT two) ++ What is the most likely scenario ?? MOSSAD or Iran Intel. could control police/tape ?? see below

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Inquiry Into 1992 Bombing of Israeli Embassy

BUENOS AIRES, May 5— Argentina's Interior Minister ordered an investigation today into an audiotape that has raised suspicions that the local police were involved in the 1992 bombing of the Israeli Embassy that killed 29 people.

The Interior Minister, Carlos Corach, said he had asked the police to establish the authenticity of the police radio recording, which, officials said, includes an exchange between police officers and men in a patrol car carrying out a routine inspection at the embassy minutes before the explosion.

On the tape, the officials said, the officers order the patrol car to leave the area immediately.

Government officials ''have to establish'' the identity of the officers and whether ''they were in fact involved in this'' and whether the tape is authentic, Mr. Corach told reporters.

He said that the Government would ''make absolutely every effort to clear this up.''

A congressional committee investigating the bombing questioned the head of the Buenos Aires police, Pablo Baltasar Garcia, for three hours on Tuesday night after it had been given a copy of the audiotape by one of the officers who had been in the patrol car.

Mr. Garcia said on Tuesday that his force had nothing to do with the bombing.

However he conceded that the police failed to guard the embassy properly.

''There might have been some sort of administrative negligence, but it is totally out of order to think that the police were involved in this attack,'' he said.

It would be difficult to reconstruct exactly what happened on the day of the bombing, he added.

Two years after the 1992 attack, a Jewish community center here was bombed, killing 86 people, and Israel believes that Middle Eastern groups like Islamic Holy War and Hezbollah were behind both bombings.

The Israeli Ambassador, Yitzhak Aviran, said it was vital to track down Argentines who he is sure helped carry out the embassy attack.

''For years I have emphasized the importance of tracking down the local connection, which is much more important than the international connection because they just came here and got blown up,'' Mr. Aviran said.

''This has surprised me greatly, that the tape should turn up magically after seven years,'' he said. ''That doesn't even happen in Hans Christian Andersen stories.''

[but Rogelio Cichowolsky, the president of the Jewish Delegation of Argentina, an advocacy group, told The Associated Press, ''It's strange that a key element of the investigation would appear seven years later.'']

Mr. Aviran met Mr. Corach today to discuss the new evidence. The Argentine police regularly record their radio communications, but the tapes are usually erased after a few weeks.

No one is being held in connection with the embassy bombing. A petty criminal and several police officers have been arrested on suspicion of providing the stolen vehicle that was used in the bombing of the community center.

A lawyer for the relatives of the victims of that bombing said that he was preparing a formal complaint to the Inter-American Commission of Human Rights in Washington accusing Argentine authorities of willfully failing to investigate it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

:peace:peace:peace related below link. Please take note that again and again Israel gives false datum about car bomb. Cause there was no CAR BOMB. BOMB was inside embassy...an INSIDE JOB.

http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2009/11/false-flag-attacks-in-argentina-1992_19.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+++

COLBY QUOTE ++ Hate to break it to you but there weren’t any concentration or death camps in Cuba hence no kapos nor were there in the other country he lived in during the war. END COLBY QUOTE

Kapos is a Euphemism for " NAZI collaborator" So whats going on here ?? I dont know there were not any concentration camps in CUBA ?? OR that COLBY purposefully misunderstands the usage of a euphemism ?? It seems Colby justs wants debating points. This making debating points is the key to understanding Colby's postings, IMHO. Let me give another example to show that COLBY is really focused on DEBATING points. In another thread Colby stated that no one would want to travel a 1000 miles from home and to live in CRIME ridden Recife. This was to counter my assertion that "his" 'Global Connection' was not connected to a Columbian 'Global Connection' company , that appears to be a intelligence vacume. I showed links/pictures of numerous inexpensive APTS/Homes for rent on the beautiful beaches at Recife. NOPE, NOPE , no young male would want to be in a study experience, 1000 miles away from MOM/DAD,on the Beach , with Brazillian ladies == who many people consider the most beautiful and sexual women on planet Earth. NOPE none !! Ludacris,of course !! No,Mr.Colby is debating point oriented and the search for truth seems a secondary concern. ++ Now if Colby considers Refice crime ridden (and doesnt want to leave) and/or he is debate point obsessed, either way such a person would , IMHO, tend towards depression. Per Colby, giving him a link for psychological help for EX-Pats (above this thread) is someting of a projection on my part. In my experience, people with large denial are almost always depressed. PEACE sg

Edited by Steven Gaal

POINT ONE) ++ Argentina was working on helping Iran with nuclear technology. ALSO Argentina was making a missile deal with long standing Iran ally Syria. Strong motive for Israel to breakup an Iranian/Argentina relationship ???????? .......yes......

Apparently Argentina was having second thoughts about the nuclear deal; provide a citation for your claim about the Syrian missile deal. According to the video clip you cited from Fetzer’s blog Menem was a close ally of the US and Israel.

POINT two) ++ What is the most likely scenario ?? MOSSAD or Iran Intel. could control police/tape ?? see below

Both scenarios are equally likely. Iran has lots of petrodollars and uses them to achieve its aims, one of which is ‘wiping Israel away’, hence its funding of Hezbollah and Hamas. Buying off cops in South America is not a very expensive proposition.

In any cases according to your own source, ‘Government officials ''have to establish'' the identity of the officers and whether ''they were in fact involved in this'' and whether the tape is authentic, Mr. Corach told reporters.’ Even if it is authentic there is no proof the officers were involved.

Please take note that again and again Israel gives false datum about car bomb. Cause there was no CAR BOMB. BOMB was inside embassy...an INSIDE JOB.

http://jamesfetzer.b...na-1992_19.html

LOL this guy provides no citations for his claims and makes errors. He claimed

- the FBI recovered Atta’s passport from the rubble of the WTC when in fact the passport was al-Suqami’s and was found by a civilian who gave it to an NYPD cop BEFORE either tower collapsed.

- mushroom clouds are associated with indoor explosions, but of course the most famous such clouds were generated by external explosions.

He referred to the Supreme Court “report” which as I demonstrated in my previous post was described as “preliminary” by the President (Chief Justice) of the court and seems not to have explained how the engineers reached their conclusion.

COLBY QUOTE ++ Hate to break it to you but there weren’t any concentration or death camps in Cuba hence no kapos nor were there in the other country he lived in during the war. END COLBY QUOTE

Kapos is a Euphemism for " NAZI collaborator" So whats going on here ?? I dont know there were not any concentration camps in CUBA ?? OR that COLBY purposefully misunderstands the usage of a euphemism ??

Kapos. The German concentration camps depended on the cooperation of trustee inmates who supervised the prisoners. Known as Kapos, these trustees carried ...

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/kapos.html

Kapo can refer to one of the following:

• Kapo (mythology), a Hawaiian goddess or god

• Kapo (concentration camp), a privileged prisoner who served as a barracks supervisor/warder or led work details in a Nazi concentration camp

• Kapò, a 1959 film about a concentration camp inmate, directed by Gillo Pontecorvo

• Kazan Aircraft Production Association, a Russian aircraft manufacturer

• Olivier Kapo, a French football (soccer) striker who plays for Celtic

• Kapo!, a studio album by the neo-folk band Death In June

• KAPO or KaPo, an acronym for Kaitsepolitsei, the state security agency of Estonia

• Mallica 'Kapo' Reynolds, Jamaican painter and sculptor

See also: Capo (disambiguation)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapo

Ka•po - 1 dictionary result

–noun

a Nazi concentration camp prisoner who was given privileges in return for supervising prisoner work gangs: often a common criminal and frequently brutal to fellow inmates.

Also, ka•po.

Origin:

< German, perhaps shortening of French caporal corporal2

Dictionary.com Unabridged

Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2011.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Kapo

Definition of Kapo

Kapo: A concentration camp inmate appointed by the SS to be in charge of a work gang. /kahpoh/

www.fcit.usf.edu/HOLOCAUST/DEFN/kapo.htm

noun ● A prisoner in a Nazi concentration camp who was given food and privileges in return for supervising other prisoners doing forced labor.

www.wordstash.com/kapo

Kapo: A prisoner in a Nazi concentration camp who was given food and privileges in return for supervising other prisoners doing forced labor.

www.wordnik.com/words/kapo

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and attribute your misdefinition of kapo to ignorance rather than design. But even if we accept your incorrect definition of the term, what exactly would the role of a " NAZI collaborator" be in Cuba which although officially at war with Germany contributed in no way to the Allied cause?

It seems Colby justs wants debating points. This making debating points is the key to understanding Colby's postings, IMHO.

Based on a false premise.

Let me give another example to show that COLBY is really focused on DEBATING points. In another thread Colby stated that no one would want to travel a 1000 miles from home and to live in CRIME ridden Recife. This was to counter my assertion that "his" 'Global Connection' was not connected to a Columbian 'Global Connection' company , that appears to be a intelligence vacume.

LOL you seem to suffer from “a [sic] intelligence vacume [sic]”.

The point was why would wealthy Columbians spend thousand dollars to send their kids to Recife when there are beautiful beaches in their country? And if they did why would they do so through a company that specializes in sending kids to European and/or English speaking countries to learn English, French, German or Italian?

I showed links/pictures of numerous inexpensive APTS/Homes for rent on the beautiful beaches at Recife. NOPE, NOPE , no young male would want to be in a study experience, 1000 miles away from MOM/DAD,on the Beach , with Brazillian ladies == who many people consider the most beautiful and sexual women on planet Earth.

Just on this thread you have ranted about pedophiles, honey traps and now this, you also started a thread about penis size. You are obviously obsessed. I guess obese, mentally unbalanced religious fanatics don’t get much action.

NOPE none !! Ludacris,of course !! No,Mr.Colby is debating point oriented and the search for truth seems a secondary concern. ++ Now if Colby considers Refice crime ridden (and doesnt want to leave) and/or he is debate point obsessed, either way such a person would , IMHO, tend towards depression. Per Colby, giving him a link for psychological help for EX-Pats (above this thread) is someting of a projection on my part. In my experience, people with large denial are almost always depressed. PEACE sg

LOL with every post you make it more apparent that what you attribute to me IS projection.

In 1979-80 I had a good looking Jewish girlfriend in Boston Mass. & Malden Mass. (small town North Boston). During our relationship she said she had been approached by two Israeli brothers in Boston who asked her to work as a Honey-Trap. I have been curious about MOSSAD Intel ever since. She was 1/16th Moroccan and her skin had just the slightest translucent tan ,something that attracted Arab men. (which I guess the brothers noticed) She introduced me to a Rabbi in Malden. I worked at his small religious store in Malden selling books,matzah,menorah,etrog,ect. Colby makes DEBATING POINTS when he concerns himself by accusing me of some type of sexual obbession. Mr. Colby should IMHO remain most silent on this issue. In Colby's bio ,he states he filmed tour,booked tour, and sold shirts for the GG ALLIN group. Mr. Colby was thus in business with the GG ALLIN group. Mr. Allin claim to fame is his defecating on stage, eating excrement and throwing it at the audience. Mr. Allin died of Heroin overdose. SEE BACKGROUND BELOW. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1989 trial and imprisonment

In late 1989, Allin was arrested and charged with rape and torture of a female acquaintance in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Earlier in the year, he had been signed by Enigma Records who later dropped him in light of these groupie beating rumors. Enigma had a distribution deal with EMI/Capitol at the time and was for all intents and purposes a major label.

In a psychological evaluation made as part of the trial,[13] Allin was judged as having at least average intelligence, and was described as "courteous, cooperative and candid". The unnamed evaluator noted Allin did not appear psychotic, and seemed comfortable with his unorthodox lifestyle. However, the evaluator asserted Allin did have behaviors consistent with masochism and narcissism, and displayed symptoms of borderline personality disorder and bipolar disorder.[citation needed]

Allin initially denied the charges, claiming the woman was a willing participant in sexual activities with him, only later changing her account of events.[14] According to Allin, he cut her, burned her, and drank her blood, however she did the same thing to him. Allin also claimed inconsistencies in the woman's statements to authorities supported his assertions, and the judge in the case agreed there were substantial inconsistencies in the woman's account.[14] Ultimately, however, Allin plea bargained to reduced felony assault charges,[14] and he was imprisoned from December 20, 1989 to March 26, 1991.

It was during this time in prison that Allin began feeling re-energized about his life and "mission", as he put it. He wrote and published The GG Allin Manifesto[15] (1990) during this period.

[edit] Hated documentary

After his release from prison, Allin skipped parole to go on another tour, footage of which made it into Todd Phillips' documentary Hated: GG Allin and the Murder Junkies. The documentary contained graphic scenes from a performance Allin gave at an East Village, New York rock club, Space at Chase. Allin stripped naked, defecated on the floor, wiped his feces on himself and threw feces into the audience. Allin broke a woman's nose and assaulted several other people in the crowd. Clips were included from other Allin appearances as well as interviews with Allin, his brother and fellow band member Merle Allin, and the Murder Junkies' naked drummer Dino as well as Prolific Cincinnati guitarist William G. Weber III with whom G.G. did some of his very best and professionally recorded collaborating and songwriting. The film came out in 1994 and was released on DVD in 1997. As of 2009 the film can be seen "On Demand" through many national and local cable providers.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kevin Michael Allin

Profile:

GG Allin was born Jesus Christ Allin (although later changed to Kevin Michael Allin) on August 29th, 1956, in Lancaster, New Hampshire. GG was a hardcore punk singer and bandleader who performed and recorded with many groups during his dramatic career.

He is best remembered for his notorious live performances that typically featured wildly transgressive acts such as Allin defecating onstage, committing self harm, and a variety of violent actions towards the audience. Although more notorious for his stage antics than for his wide body of music, he recorded prolifically, not only in the punk rock genre, but also in spoken word, country and western and Rolling Stones-influenced rock.

GG had always stated he would one day kill himself on stage but before he ever got the chance to follow through with this threat he died of a heroin overdose in New York on June 28th, 1993.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX+

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

WHAT IS CALLED THE LAST INTERVIEW OF GG ALLIN is on the net. In this interview the man who booked tour / filmed tour/sold shirts comes up. Mr. COLBY OF BRAZIL. . Below, mid- interview the discussion turns to the male organ and then to Mr. COLBY.

http://www.oocities.org/kissingtheflames/gginterview1.htm below from this link

Evan: Next to yours.

GG: Well, yea, it's about the same size. It comes from the same genes.

Evan: Yea, but you have a bigger scab on yours.

GG: I've got a very big scab on mine. Let me tell ya, that xxxxers been working overtime the last couple weeks.

DJ: How big is Mr. Allin?

GG: Mr. Allin is probably about the same size as mine.

(laughing)

Evan: Merle Senior.

GG: I'm Daddy Allin!

Evan: Over here we have William Webber.

GG: Daddy! Mommy! Daddy! It's Lenny!

Merle: The man who wouldn't take his shirt off.

GG: He had a girl and... I wanna say one thing about Bill Webber that I forgot to say in Detroit. Bill Webber got the Len Colby award.

Evan: The Golden Len Colby award.

GG: The Golden Lenny award for the most xxxx-ups on one tour.

Evan: Lenny is now in Brazil having sex with 14 year old boys or something, we hear.

GG: I'm jelous.

Evan: Never got a post card from him, though. He's doing good I guess.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Mr. COLBY should not accuse me of sexual obsession because I bring up the issue of MOSSAD honey-pot because I have personal history with said issue. Good luck Mr. Colby and I hope you can leave,as you state, "crime ridden Recife" ASAP. PEACE !! SG

Edited by Steven Gaal

Was there a point hidden in your drivel? Because a friend of mine who died 18 years ago made a joke about his penis I’m sexually obsessed? Funny that you brought GG and Merle up, you seem as religiously obsessed as their father.

"Mr. COLBY should not accuse me of sexual obsession because I bring up the issue of MOSSAD honey-pot because I have personal history with said issue."

Strawman because I also cited several other posts of a sexual nature you made recently.

Even IF your story is true and IF the girl didn't make the story up and IF the Israelis really were Mossad and IF they were serious it in no way demonstrates that the Mossad uses honeypots any more than other intel agencies, and even if they do this in no way demonstrates that they are involved in pedophilia let alone the Buenos Aires bombings.

PS - RE: The bombings - thanks for posting the article about the report which attributed them to Syrian intelligence on the other thread. Syria of course has close ties to Hezbollah and Iran but is a bitter enemy of Israel. For that I award you the Andres Escobar Own Goal Prize.

EDIT - Added PS

Edited by Len Colby

• 3 years later...

9/11 was not the only "big lie"

=======X========

Among their list of claims against Iran, for which Jews have been collectively punishing Iranians for nearly 20 years, has been the charge that Iranians officials were behind the bombing of a Jewish center in Argentina in 1993.

This morning, Just Foreign Policy reported :

"1) Argentine prosecutor Alberto Nisman based his 2006 warrant for the arrest of top Iranian officials in the bombing of a Jewish community center in 1994 on the claims of representatives of the armed Iranian opposition group MEK, Gareth Porter reported for Inter Press Service. The central piece of evidence cited in Nisman's arrest warrant against senior Iranian leaders is an alleged Aug. 14, 1993 meeting of top Iranian leaders at which Nisman claims the official decision was made to go ahead with the planning of the bombing of the Argentine Israelite Mutual Association. But the document, recently available in English for the first time, shows that his only sources for the claim were representatives of the MEK.

The record of MEK officials over the years has been one of putting out one communiqué after another that contained information about alleged covert Iranian work on nuclear, chemical and biological weapons, nearly all of which turned out to be false when they were investigated by the IAEA, Porter notes. The only significant exception to the MEK's overall record of false information on the Iranian nuclear program was its discovery of Iran's Natanz enrichment facility and its Arak heavy water facility in August 2002. Contrary to the MEK claims that it got the information on Natanz from sources in the Iranian government, the New Yorker's Seymour Hersh reported, a "senior IAEA official" told him in 2004 that Israeli intelligence had passed their satellite intelligence on Natanz to the MEK."

http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/node/1443