The Education Forum

John McAdams and Judyth Baker

Judyth Baker

21 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

1032 Marengo was the address if I remember correctly....  

Two spies who are not supposed to know one another take the same bus and sit together most every day...  Careless?

There isn't a bus driver or a passenger who corroborates these daily meetings....

I wrote an essay on the topic with the help of Jim DiG....   https://statick2k-5f2f.kxcdn.com/images/pdf/JudythBaker-DJ.pdf

Thanks, David.  I will check it out.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a great aerial view photo of New Orleans.

Graphic photos like this really help in getting a more informed context of the many New Orleans aspects of the JFK assassination story and research.

Thanks to DJ for posting this.

David 

you're a valuable contributor to the truth (Mexico City, BYF, most important) but I disagree with you on Baker.

"Two spies who are not supposed to know one another take the same bus and are together most everyday ... Careless?"

Not two spies, one. BTW, how did the one spy (Oswald) know that one day he would be wrapped up in the JFK assassination. As far as he knew he was just babysitting and helping Baker. Nothing to hide at the time. It's when Oswald became involved with David Phillips that Oswald became supercautious 

"There isn't a bus driver or a passenger who corroborate these daily meetings...."

Thirty years after the fact? I took the bus almost everyday for three years from home to the university and back and I can't remember anyone who rode the same bus. In fact I rode the same bus with the same bus driver and I can't remember his face. That was about 40 years ago. When one rides the bus you are either reading, in your own world, talking to a friend or looking out the window. Everyone minds their own business on the bus or else you could get into trouble with the wrong people.

I'm sure there are bus driver's who worked that line who were retired in the 1990"s but I doubt they would want to get involved with witnesses dying under suspicious circumstances earlier.

People want her to remember every face, every conversation, every little detail 30 years later. She was honest enough to admit that she leaned on the Warren Report for some of the info that appeared in the book. For instance, her info on Oswald in Mexico City is taken from the Warren Report.

12 minutes ago, George Sawtelle said:

Not two spies, one.

Thanks for the compliment George....

Judy wasn't supposedly creating a CANCER drug to use again CASTRO while in and around CIA safe houses and personnel?

I think you underestimate what Oschner and gang wanted and how they went about getting it...

Correct me if I'm wrong ---  there were MANY leads about Oswald after the shooting...  people from all over the country claimed to have seen the man...
You don't think that is this person took a bus every day and met the same lady at the3 same stop every day...  you wouldn't notice?

And as we both know, this is one of quite a few conflicts with her story...

I guess the point is, like Greer shooting JFK... the JVB involvement is legend, not fact.

David,

People saw Oswald with a young women (not Marina) and word spread to Garrison who tried to find Oswald's young companion. Garrison never discovered anything about  the young women. You would think Garrison with the help of his investigators would have discovered the name of the young women.

Since JVB and Oswald were involved in a CIA plot to kill Castro the CIA would do all it could to suppress any news about JVB as well as any connection to Oswald. And if someone did see JVB with Oswald and informed the local authorities the local authorities would inform the FBI and you know what the FBI would do with the information.

Even if she came out in Dec 1963 and said she was Oswald's lover no one would have believed her. The FBI would label her a publicity seeker out to make a buck and that would be the last you would hear of her (assuming she survived after coming out).   

4 hours ago, George Sawtelle said:

David,

People saw Oswald with a young women (not Marina) and word spread to Garrison who tried to find Oswald's young companion. Garrison never discovered anything about  the young women. You would think Garrison with the help of his investigators would have discovered the name of the young women.

Since JVB and Oswald were involved in a CIA plot to kill Castro the CIA would do all it could to suppress any news about JVB as well as any connection to Oswald. And if someone did see JVB with Oswald and informed the local authorities the local authorities would inform the FBI and you know what the FBI would do with the information.

Even if she came out in Dec 1963 and said she was Oswald's lover no one would have believed her. The FBI would label her a publicity seeker out to make a buck and that would be the last you would hear of her (assuming she survived after coming out).   

Who 'saw Oswald with a young woman (not Marina)'?  

Ironically, one of the questions I asked Judyth was why she did not go to Garrison.  She made up a lot of excuses.  

Pamela

1. Mary Morgan - Reeves Morgan's daughter

Memo from Sciambra Asst DA to Garrison

from Sciambra interview with Mary Morgan

2. Edwin Lea McGeehee - barber Clinton

Testimony at Shaw trial

Now everyone points to the Warren Commission testimony on the issue as gospel truth. All of a sudden the lying WC becomes the honest WC. What a country?

From the work Jim D and I did...  initially I started a paper on JVB based on the W-2 that Fetzer posted on his blog and that which she considers proof...
turns out that the REILLY COFFEE W-2 is not only the COPY B which is sent with the tax return but it's also in a layout that did not exist in either Federal or State forms

The NAME is always below the income figures...  ALWAYS.   As we see with JVB's other W-2 for 1963 on the correct COPY C.

She then claimed it was a STATE form...  as you can see, it was not.   So this CIA front was using forms for taxes which did not exist in the mainstream... and we have amazing trouble getting the tax returns for Oswald...   :huh:

While JVB is sitting behind her, she not once, but twice - and after a break in the filming - claims to have met Lee Oswald between Jan and April 1962....
Even if this was 1963... he doesn't show up in New Orleans until April 24th....  and then the entire JVB apartment eviction, go live with Lee
On May 4th,the day Baker claims to have reached out to Oswald in the middle of the night, Oswald was staying with Lee's aunt Lillian Murret at 757 French Street and had been there a couple days before he finds a place thru Myrtle Evans... 4907 Magazine.    Yet the information does not offer what happened next...  WHERE did JVB stay for it surely wasn't at Lillian's... 

????

"on May 4, 1963 Baker turned to Oswald after she was evicted in the middle of the night due to a police raid from her rented room."
Baker documented how cover jobs were arranged for herself and Oswald, where they spent approximately half their time. Though she was a slow typist, Baker said arrangements were made to hire her as a secretary for former FBI agent William I. Monaghan, Wm. B. Reily Coffee Company’s Vice President of Security, Finance and Field Sales. After moving into nearby apartments the same week, Baker and Oswald rode the same bus to and from work together the next eleven weeks. Both Baker and Oswald began their employment on the same day, at a (then) small subsidiary company, Standard Coffee, owned by Reily, where their background reports were laundered and Baker was taught how to handle the Vice President’s secretarial duties. A week later, the two new employees were transferred together to Reily’s main company.

======================  Simply question... why didn't JVB correct Anne so that Anne could correct her statement?  ====================

In early January 2000, Debra Conway (owner and co-founder of JFK Lancer) volunteered to video-tape Anna Lewis in New Orleans.   In the videotape, Anna said that she and her husband David Lewis had socialized frequently with Judy Baker and Lee Oswald in New Orleans in the Summer of 1963, including a visit to The Five Hundred Club, where they met with Carlos Marcello. Anna stressed that she thought Judy and Lee were lovers at that time. Anna's filmed testimony was witnessed by Anna's daughter Sondra, Dr. Joseph Riehl, Dr. Howard Platzman, historian Martin Shackelford, Judyth Baker, and Debra Conway who asked Anna questions as she filmed her. 

First hand corroboration of the relationship could go a long way in proving the story being told.  If others, like her then husband David, Carols or anyone else who may have seen them could add corroboration – better yet.

So, Mrs. Anna Lewis is asked when she meets Lee Harvey Oswald:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyN37x3OfHs

At 1:45 in - "In about Feb 1962, I met Lee Harvey Oswald in the Park"  (by Guy Bannister's place at 544 Camp where she went for a date with her husband to be David Lewis, a friend of Jack Martin who was pistol whipped by Bannister (Jack Lemmon and Ed Asner from Oliver Stone’s JFK).

To somewhat set the stage, Mrs. Lewis is the wife to be of one of Guy Bannister’s associates.  One can read between the lines and hope that someone so close to these characters would indeed corroborate Judyth’s story.

One of the ironic side effects of this video is the reconfirmation of the relationship between an Oswald in New Orleans in Feb 1962 and Guy Bannister while an Oswald is in Minsk.  Yes – in February 1962 Lee Harvey Oswald is with Marina in the Soviet Union.  In fact, June Oswald is born on February 15, 1962 in a hospital in Minsk

Edited by David Josephs

David,

Shouldn't we be inquiring about the young lady seen with Oswald in Clinton? Because she certainly existed (based on Mary Morgan and McGeehee both of Clinton). And what were Oswald and the young lady doing in Clinton?

These are the important questions ... not if Anna Lewis met Oswald in 1962 or 1963, with Anna trying to remember an event that happened about 40 years earlier (or possibly she met the other Oswald while the one who Ruby killed was in Minsk) ... not the IRS forms ... not where JVB stayed after she was evicted. That's small stuff which won't help us find the killers of JFK.

However the episodes in Clinton will bring us closer to the truth about who killed JFK.    

23 hours ago, George Sawtelle said:

Pamela

Eventually all evidence went through the FBI. I believe there were more sightings of Oswald and JVB but the FBI filed them in the waste basket.

Well that's just a bit vague.  Can you point to any specific piece of documentation?

( I do hope you're not taking Judyth's word for anything...)

Pamela,

I believe JVB's basic story ... that she and Oswald worked on a bio-weapon to kill Castro.

Her story in between the bio-weapon work is not important to me.

JVB was in Clinton with Oswald. What she was doing in Clinton is crucial to the bio-weapon work.

THAT IS IMPORTANT. Whether someone gave her a glass, where she stayed after she was evicted, that she may have sent in the wrong IRS form, that she said Kancun instead of Cancun ... etc, etc, etc, is not important. 

But you don't seem to get it. You are worried more about whether I believe the small stuff, the gossip and you don't care about Oswald-JVB in Clinton.

14 hours ago, George Sawtelle said:

David,

Shouldn't we be inquiring about the young lady seen with Oswald in Clinton? Because she certainly existed (based on Mary Morgan and McGeehee both of Clinton). And what were Oswald and the young lady doing in Clinton?

These are the important questions ... not if Anna Lewis met Oswald in 1962 or 1963, with Anna trying to remember an event that happened about 40 years earlier (or possibly she met the other Oswald while the one who Ruby killed was in Minsk) ... not the IRS forms ... not where JVB stayed after she was evicted. That's small stuff which won't help us find the killers of JFK.

However the episodes in Clinton will bring us closer to the truth about who killed JFK.    

George... the important point I tried to make was that JVB was there in the room, knew when she and Anne met with and spent time with these men and fails to correct her, fails to have her say the timing was more like May-August 1963....  but she never does correct a thing...

I would appreciate you not minimizing "the small stuff" George... like Mexico City, the Conspiracy is in the small stuff of the evidence...  which I believe I've proven time and again.

If that W-2 is not the W-2 everyone used on 1963... why would she put it up as evidence?  JVB is not ignorant by a long stretch...  Where would it have come from - the CIA as part of her cover... then why not use a standard form?

All Clinton does is prove the relationship between Ferrie, Shaw and an Oswald... (this is where the repeated homosexual undertones can be found which also include Ruby...  again, not that it makes a difference, it simply was yet another common bond between these 4 men)

To address you questions:

https://statick2k-5f2f.kxcdn.com/images/pdf/JudythBaker-DJ.pdf   answers most your questions

http://digitalcollections.baylor.edu/cdm/ref/collection/po-arm/id/31493  Armstrong notebook includes McGehee's HSCA interview as well as Henry Earl Palmer

(Note: despite the many attacks, I hope everyone realizes the contribution John Armstrong and his notebooks/10 years of research/10 years of visits to NARA affords us...  if you can't find it, it more than likely is in these notebooks.... )

The HSCA deposed Edwin McGehee on 1/19/78, owner of the barber shop in question... They say he said:

1.         A woman in an old battered car had driven up about the same time as Oswald arrived...

2.         The woman was driving the car

3.         The woman MAY have been going to the "washeteria" next door

4.         He did NOT see Oswald getting out of that car

5.         He referred Oswald to Morgan

6.         A big black car pulled away shortly after Oswald left