The Education Forum

Al-Qaeda leader Bin Laden 'dead'

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CIA Talks About Bin Laden Being Trained By CIA on CNN

This wasn't a statement from the CIA but rather a former agent. He said the OBL being trained by the CIA was part of "the myth" and that he was there and "the CIA had nothing to do with it" (training OBL)

Dick Cheney says Bin Laden Innocent on 9/11

He obviously misspoke and meant Saddam Hussein:

Q I want to be clear because I've heard you say this, and I've heard the President say it, but I want you to say it for my listeners, which is that
the White House has never argued that
Saddam
was directly involved in September 11th, correct
?

THE VICE PRESIDENT: That's correct. We had one report early on from another intelligence service that suggested that the lead hijacker, Mohamed Atta, had
met with Iraqi intelligence
officials in Prague, Czechoslovakia. And that reporting waxed and waned where the degree of confidence in it, and so forth, has been pretty well knocked down now at this stage, that that meeting ever took place. So we've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden [sic] was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming. But there -- that's a separate proposition from the question of
whether or not there was some kind of a relationship between
the Iraqi government, Iraqi intelligence services
and the al Qaeda organization

http://replay.web.archive.org/20090111171930/http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/03/20060329-2.html

He obviously misspoke and meant Saddam Hussein:

Riight.. According to you everyone "misspoke" about Osama bin Laden .. But why not, since his name sounds so much like Saddam Hussein and Daniel Pearl.. :rolleyes:.. Cheney's reply was more like a freudian slip than a "misspoke".

btw, I wonder if G.W.Bush "misspoke" when he lied about seeing the FIRST plane hit the North tower on 9/11?.. He even "misspoke" about there being a TV in the school, which was of course turned on, so he could see that FIRST plane hit the North tower!

What that idiot was really doing when the first plane hit the North tower was helping the school kids read The Goat Book, UPSIDE DOWN!! :lol:

btw, I wonder if G.W.Bush "misspoke" when he lied about seeing the FIRST plane hit the North tower on 9/11?.. He even "misspoke" about there being a TV in the school, which was of course turned on, so he could see that FIRST plane hit the North tower!

So he said he saw a plane hit the tower. What tense was he using? Can you say for certain he meant he saw it actually happen or that rather he saw it HAD happened?

What that idiot was really doing when the first plane hit the North tower was helping the school kids read The Goat Book, UPSIDE DOWN!! :lol:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/bushbook.asp

It wasn't the goat book, and the photo showing it upside down is a fake, and it wasn't even on that day.

Video here of him reading that day and it isn't upside down

Edited by Matthew Lewis

So he said he saw a plane hit the tower. What tense was he using? Can you say for certain he meant he saw it actually happen or that rather he saw it HAD happened?

Apparently you didn't hear Bush's little screw up speech, where he claimed in front of a live audience that he actually watched the first plane hit the tower on an imaginary, turned on TV set, at The Goat Book School.

btw, just because snopes makes a claim, doesn't mean it's true.

It might not have been called The Goat Book, but after Bush got word that the WTC had been attacked, the book was upside down, and it was on that day .. That is unless you have some information that Bush returned to The Goat Book school at a later date to finish reading to the kids.. :)

Edited to add... You linked the WRONG picture .. That is not the book Bush was reading on that day when the WTC was attacked.. Talk about posting disinformation!

Here's the name of the book that idiot was attempting to read on that day.

The Pet Goat" (often erroneously called "My Pet Goat") is a children's story contained in the book Reading Mastery II: Storybook 1 by Siegfried Engelmann and Elaine C. Bruner. The book is part of the thirty-one volume Reading Mastery series published by the SRA Macmillan early-childhood education division of McGraw-Hill. It uses the Direct Instruction (DI) teaching method, which was originally developed by Engelmann and Wesley C. Becker.[1]

The story gained notoriety in 2001 after U.S. President George W. Bush continued reading the book with an elementary school class for seven minutes after being informed of the September 11 attacks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pet_Goat

Edited by Duane Daman

Apparently you didn't hear Bush's little screw up speech, where he claimed in front of a live audience that he actually watched the first plane hit the tower on an imaginary, turned on TV set, at The Goat Book School.

I've heard it. He NEVER says he saw the impact. He says he saw a plane hit the tower. The tense in unclear. He could very easily have meant he saw a plane (had) his the tower as did everbody else in the world. You can't prove he didn't as I can't prove he did. That is the point.

btw, just because snopes makes a claim, doesn't mean it's true.

It might not have been called The Goat Book, but after Bush got word that the WTC had been attacked, the book was upside down, and it was on that day .. That is unless you have some information that Bush returned to The Goat Book school at a later date to finish reading to the kids.. :)

Edited to add... You linked the WRONG picture .. That is not the book Bush was reading on that day when the WTC was attacked.. Talk about posting disinformation!

Here's the name of the book that idiot was attempting to read on that day.

The Pet Goat" (often erroneously called "My Pet Goat") is a children's story contained in the book Reading Mastery II: Storybook 1 by Siegfried Engelmann and Elaine C. Bruner. The book is part of the thirty-one volume Reading Mastery series published by the SRA Macmillan early-childhood education division of McGraw-Hill. It uses the Direct Instruction (DI) teaching method, which was originally developed by Engelmann and Wesley C. Becker.[1]

The story gained notoriety in 2001 after U.S. President George W. Bush continued reading the book with an elementary school class for seven minutes after being informed of the September 11 attacks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pet_Goat

the picture I linked is indeed of a different book read on a different day. I already said that. Did you even read what I wrote? There was no disinformation from me, only from you. It is also the only one to be found on the Internet showing bush "supposedly" reading an upside-down book. It is also provably FAKE. If you think there is a picture of him reading the goat book upside-down on 911 then it is up to you to prove it.

Edited by Matthew Lewis

This wasn't a statement from the CIA but rather a former agent

Priceless! :lol::lol::lol:

What's priceless is that:

- the guy who posted the video and you can't figure out the difference between a former CIA agent who retired 17 years earlier saying something and the agency saying it (especially since he often criticized his former employer)

- the two of you, the guy who made the video and many other truthers can't figure out the difference between someone saying something was "a myth" and saying it was true. :P

Edited by Len Colby

I've heard it. He NEVER says he saw the impact. He says he saw a plane hit the tower. The tense in unclear. He could very easily have meant he saw a plane (had) his the tower as did everbody else in the world. You can't prove he didn't as I can't prove he did. That is the point.

Bush's tense is very clear and it proves he got caught in his lies about 911.

Bush lies TWICE about seeing first plane hit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPcqfoErA-8

Evidence that George W. Bush had advanced knowledge of 9-11

the picture I linked is indeed of a different book read on a different day. I already said that. Did you even read what I wrote? There was no disinformation from me, only from you. It is also the only one to be found on the Internet showing bush "supposedly" reading an upside-down book. It is also provably FAKE. If you think there is a picture of him reading the goat book upside-down on 911 then it is up to you to prove it.

Why link a web site showing a different book on a different day that's an obvious fake, if not to obfuscate the truth?.. That is indeed disinformation.

Here's the book and the day I was referring to.

Bush Reads 'My Pet Goat' Upside-Down On 9/11

Edited by Duane Daman

- the two of you, the guy who made the video and many other truthers can't figure out the difference between someone saying something was "a myth" and saying it was true

What you obviously can't figure out is that the real myth is that a handful of Muslim "terrorists" attacked America on 9/11/01, when all of the evidence proves otherwise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPcqfoErA-8

Nope. Still not clear. For both versions. Both can be explained by the lack of a single word. It can't be proven either way.

It amazes me that a man that had websites devoted to his numerous verbal flubs before 911 is supposed to have spoken exactly accurate on this subject. Tell me, what purpose would it serve for him to have had a live feed of the first plane hitting? Was he supposed to fly it in himself by remote? :rolleyes:

Why link a web site showing a different book on a different day that's an obvious fake, if not to obfuscate the truth?.. That is indeed disinformation.

So no, you didn't read what I wrote. I admitted it was NOT the same day but also pointed out that it is the ONLY picture to be found (at least that I could find and you still haven't found another) showing him reading a book supposedly upside-down. I was up front about that. Disinformation would have been to say it was the same day and same book and deliberately hide the truth. Your video, though the title SAYS the book is upside-down does not actually show it. It shows him reading a book but that's it. Can you even tell what he is reading at all? If it supposedly is clear on the video why don't they point it out?

Still waiting for you to PROVE he read the goat book upside-down. Your youtube video that claims it but then doesn't point it out and isn't clear enough to see isn't proof of anything.

Duane I with you about Bush lying about seeing the 1st crash but all this proves is that he's a xxxx something we knew already.

The third video actually disproves your claim. Though low resolution we can clearly see the white bar is at the top just as it is in the original.

51CK%2B%2BgFJjL.jpg

Nice own goal!

Edited by Len Colby

Nope. Still not clear. For both versions. Both can be explained by the lack of a single word. It can't be proven either way.

The lack of a single word? .. You have to be kidding! .. Bush clearly stated that he saw the first plane hit the tower on an imaginary TV set at the elementary school he was visiting that day.. It was a blatant LIE.. When he realized he had said something he shouldn't have, he stuttered and stammered and tried to cover his lies with even more lies.

If you prefer to believe the official version of 911, that's your prerogative, but at least stop making yourself look foolish by defending Bush's LIES.

Whether the 'My Pet Goat' book was upside down or not is rather irrelevent, considering the fact that Bush LIED about what really took place at the school that morning, and then lied some more to cover his ridiculous lies.

Duane I with you about Bush lying about seeing the 1st crash but all this proves is that he's a xxxx something we knew already.

I assume you meant to say agree with me .. I'm glad we can finally agree on something, but Bush's lies prove much more than the fact that he's a xxxx.. It proves that he forget to get his story straight about what really happened on 911.

The lack of a single word? .. You have to be kidding! .. Bush clearly stated that he saw the first plane hit the tower on an imaginary TV set at the elementary school he was visiting that day.. It was a blatant LIE.. When he realized he had said something he shouldn't have, he stuttered and stammered and tried to cover his lies with even more lies.

Yes, the lack of a sinlge word. At least on one instance. The other has its own problems.

"I had seen this plane this plane fly into the first building" (mixed tense already and bad grammar, change fly to "had flown")

"I saw an airplane (had) hit the tower" Just a single missing word

It shows sloppy speaking, exactly what Bush was known for. Even if he meant it the way you think, it only proves he lied. Both instances were well after the event and he may be stupid enough to think he could have seen it on TV. It does not prove he knew about anything beforehand. Why would he? You really think this moron was the mastermind? Why would he have a live feed? Was he supposed to fly it in himself?

Whether the 'My Pet Goat' book was upside down or not is rather irrelevent, considering the fact that Bush LIED about what really took place at the school that morning, and then lied some more to cover his ridiculous lies.

So you're backing off about the upside-down book now? Take note everyone. This is as close as you'll see Duane ever admit he was wrong. Of course, it is more than Jack ever does.

Edited by Matthew Lewis

It shows sloppy speaking, exactly what Bush was known for. Even if he meant it the way you think, it only proves he lied

Of course Bush lied .. as did Dick Cheney, Donald Rumseld and every other creep who was involved in making sure that 911 was carried out as planned.. Your excuse of him "sloppy speaking" is as absurd as the rest of the silly excuses you post here.

So you're backing off about the upside-down book now? Take note everyone. This is as close as you'll see Duane ever admit he was wrong. Of course, it is more than Jack ever does.

No, I'm not backing off of anything .. I just said that if the book was upside down, it's irrelevant, as it only helps to prove how distracted he was.. What IS even more relevant is that Bush got caught telling a whopper of a lie about seeing the first plane hitting the first building on an imaginalry TV set at the elementary school.

Usually people have no reason to lie unless they have something to hide.. Or in that idiot's case, something to try to help cover up.