The Education Forum

JFK Sequil on the way for 50th Aniversary JFK

http://www.deadline.com/2010/11/not-again-leonardo-dicaprio-warner-bros-to-make-another-jfk-conspiracy-film/

NOT AGAIN! Warner Bros To Make Another JFK Conspiracy Film, This Time With Leonardo DiCaprio

By NIKKI FINKE | November 19, 2010

As if there aren't enough crackpot conspiracy theories out there regarding the JFK assassination, now Warner Brothers and Leonardo DiCaprio have optioned yet another book about the tragedy. Bad enough that Warner Bros made Oliver Stone's nutty 1991 movie JFK starring Kevin Costner. But shame on the studio for timing this latest project -- claiming proof that the Mafia was behind it -- to the 50th anniversary of JFK's murder coming up in 2013. Not only is Leo starring but his production company Appian Way will produce. Leo's PR firm issued a press release about it this morning saying that "an acclaimed director who has previously worked with Leonardo has expressed interest in directing the film". Marty Scorsese, because of the mob connection? Hard to believe that Steven Spielberg is interested. Or Clint Eastwood, who is directing DiCaprio in the J Edgar Hoover biopic for Warner Bros. Given that this latest JFK assassination conspiracy book is supposed to be based on declassified FBI files, Leo really took his latest role rather seriously:

Los Angeles, CA (November 18, 2010) – Leonardo DiCaprio will star in a feature film based on the non-fiction JFK assassination book "Legacy of Secrecy," written by Lamar Waldron and Thom Hartmann. DiCaprio will also be producing on behalf of his production house, Appian Way. Warner Brothers, who is responsible for the success of the celebrated film "JFK," plans to release the DiCaprio film in time for the 50th anniversary of JFK's assassination in 2013.

DiCaprio will play FBI informant Jack Van Laningham, who obtained the confession of Mafia godfather Carlos Marcello to having ordered JFK's assassination.

As part of a dangerous and long-secret undercover operation, the FBI positioned Van Laningham to become the confidant of Marcello, who ruled organized crime in Louisiana and most of Texas for decades.

The FBI's clandestine operation with Van Laningham and the full story behind Marcello's JFK confession remained secret for decades, until Waldron and Hartmann published the declassified FBI files from the National Archives in 2009's "Legacy of Secrecy."

Carlos Marcello, who died in 1993, has not yet been the subject of a feature film, though he has long been of interest to authorities investigating JFK's murder. In 1979, a Congressional Committee concluded that "Marcello had the motive, means, and opportunity to assassinate President Kennedy." Even though FBI and Secret Service files cited in "Legacy of Secrecy" show that more than a dozen of Marcello's men and family members were questioned or arrested by authorities for JFK's murder, Marcello's name did not appear in the 1964 Warren Report, which consisted of an 888-page investigation into the assassination presented to President Johnson.

Producing with DiCaprio will be his father, George DiCaprio, who brought the book to his son's attention. An acclaimed director who has previously worked with Leonardo has expressed interest in directing the film.

Van Laningham and Waldron are represented by attorney Phillip Rosen. Because the 900+ page "Legacy of Secrecy" contains so much new information from the National Archives that can't fit in the film — including the Mafia's role in the assassination of Martin Luther King and in Watergate — Warner Brothers has permitted Waldron to keep documentary film and TV rights. Earl Katz, an Executive Producer of the “Legacy” film for Appian Way and Warner, will produce one or more of those documentaries.

Edited by Jim Phelps

Guest Robert Morrow

Hey, Jim, one of the executive vice presidents of production at Warner Brothers is a middle-aged woman named Courtenay Lynda Valenti. She is the biological daughter of the psychopathic serial killer himself: Lyndon Baines Johnson. Johnson's former aide, the uber-bootlicker and virtual slave Jack Valenti, was letting his wife, Mary Margaret Wiley Valenti, have sex with Vice President Johnson. Later Mary Margaret was let into the White House for all sorts of special hugs and kisses from President Loves-A-Lot. Ron Kessler in one of his books, reports that LBJ was sleeping with 5 of his 8 secretaries. I met a lawyer down here in Austin who said that LBJ's requirement for hiring a secretary was "Does she shuck her drawers?"

Short of a DNA test, I am 99% sure that Courtenay Lynda Valenti is the biological daughter of LBJ. Courtenay Valenti was born 3 weeks before the JFK assassination and she became known as "LBJ's baby in the White House" as Johnson obsessed over her and showered attention on her like an infatuated daddy.

Read the book "Dog Days at the White House" by Traphes Bryant, the former dog kennel keeper at the White House who wrote a book full of insightful gossip/reality like this.

Read my links on Courtenay Lynda Valenti at Education Forum.

1) http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17418

2) http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16617

Here is a famous picture of Courtenay with her daddy: http://actyourage09.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/cv21.jpg

3) and read this enlightening article http://actyourage09.wordpress.com/2010/01/20/girls-in-the-white-house-malia-obama-and-courtenay-valenti/

Edited by Robert Morrow

Hello Robert,

Yes, we know about Jack Valenti, as he is the fellow seen winking at LBJ, in one of the photos, as LBJ is sworn in as president on Air Force One standing beside Jackie with blood still all over her. He also ran the Hollywood Motion Picture Association, seems like, very well tied into Hollywood. Just all part of how LBJ's highly involved plan still manages to cover this stuff up today because its theme is still highly in place at Hollywood today.

thewink.jpg

758px-Lyndon_B._Johnson_taking_the_oath_of_office%2C_November_1963.jpg

Edited by Jim Phelps

Guest Robert Morrow

Hello Lee, Appears you are correct. Thanks for the clarification and the greater insights. Jim

Yes, the winking man is Cong. Albert Thomas who is probably winking because LBJ winked at him. JFK had been to a dinner honoring Thomas in Houston the night before. JFK and Thomas were actually friends. Jack Valenti was VERY closely tied to Cong. Thomas; I think Valenti's advertising agency did work for Thomas.

In that photo which has been cropped, the man in the back on the far right wearing the glasses is Bill Moyers. Check out this version of that famous photo:

http://www.nogw.com/images/thewink.jpg

Jack Valenti and Bill Moyers were two of Lyndon Johnson's closest aides in the White House (and before; remember Valenti in 1963 was letting LBJ sleep with his wife ===> resulting in Courtenay Lynda Valenti).

Both of these guys joined the Council on Foreign Relations and played integral roles in the cover up of the JFK assassination in the media. For example in 1991-1992 CFR Jack Valenti was the one leading the charge for CIA/CFR assets in the media to make savage attacks on Oliver Stone's JFK, a movie that presented the cutting edge JFK research at the time.

CFR Jack Valenti and CFR Bill Moyers were also the ones who arranged to have The Men Who Killed Kennedy (The Guilty Men) taken off the History Channel forever as well as banned from distribution. TMWKK was a fantastic series that got very close to the truth with its focus on the role of Lyndon Johnson in the JFK assassination in episodes 7, 8 and 9.

1) “The Men Who Killed Kennedy episode 7”

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=The+Men+Who+Killed+Kennedy+episode+7&aq=f

2) “The Men Who Killed Kennedy episode 8”

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=The+Men+Who+Killed+Kennedy+episode+8&aq=f

3) ) “The Men Who Killed Kennedy episode 9”

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=The+Men+Who+Killed+Kennedy+episode+9&aq=f

4) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO0q4gsDURk LBJ Benefited Most from JFK Assassination

Edited by Robert Morrow

Hello Lee, Appears you are correct. Thanks for the clarification and the greater insights. Jim

I found this useful Why was Curry there?.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:LBJ_oath_with_captions.jpg

Guest Robert Morrow

Why was Curry there? Simple - he had personally driven Lyndon Johnson from Parkland Hospital to the Airport. He just want to act important and be in the photo with the new president LBJ, the most powerful man in the world... After he had failed to protect the previous president. Really, there were forces MUCH more powerful than Curry at play in the JFK assassination; I do not think Curry was involved in the planning of it; but post-assassination he was a willing tool of the murderers in the cover up. And LBJ was one of the murderers.

And for anyone who thinks Lyndon Johnson was NOT involved in the JFK assassination (I think he was the primary player with this Texas oil men Clint Murchison, Sr. and H.L. Hunt and the CIA) then just read below.

Ask yourself, the US president has just been slaughtered, LBJ has told 3-4 people that a conspiracy or *international conspiracy* was involved and WHAT is he doing during this precious time? ... Calling his tax attorney to sell his Halliburton stock!!!!!

(Notice I put in 5 exclamation points.) Is that the behavior of an *innocent* man?

Lyndon Johnson calling his tax lawyer to sell his Halliburton stock on the day

of JFK’s assassination LBJ makes call from Parkland Hospital; JFK’s corpse was still warm at this point

[From Family of Secrets by Russ Baker, p. 132]

"Pat Holloway, former attorney to both Poppy Bush and Jack Crichton, recounted to me an incident involving LBJ that had greatly disturbed him. This was around 1PM on November 22, 1963, just as Kennedy was being pronounced dead. Holloway was heading home from the office and was passing through the reception area. The switchboard operator excitedly noted that she was patching the vice president through from Parkland Hospital to Holloway’s boss, firm senior partner Waddy Bullion, who was LBJ’s personal tax lawyer. The operator invited Holloway to listen in. LBJ was talking “not about a conspiracy or a tragedy,” Holloway recalled. “I heard him say: ‘Oh I gotta get rid of my goddamn Halliburton stock.’ Lyndon Johnson was talking about the consequences of his political problems with his Halliburton stock at a time when the president had been officially declared dead. And that pissed me off… It really made me furious.”

There are many other examples of LBJ’s apparent unconcern after the assassination, though none so immediate. For instance, on the evening of November 25, LBJ and Martin Luther King talked, and LBJ said, “It’s just an impossible period – we’ve got a budget coming up.” That morning he told Joseph Alsop that “the President must not inject himself into, uh, local killings,” to which Alsop immediately replied, “I agree with that, but in this case it does happen to be the killing of the President.” Also, on the same day LBJ told Hoover, “We can’t be checking up on every shooting scrape in the country.”"

Edited by Robert Morrow

Hello Robert,

Yes, we know about Jack Valenti, as he is the fellow seen winking at LBJ as he is sworn in as president on Air Force One standing beside Jackie with blood still all over her. He also ran the Hollywood Film Association, seems like, very well tied into Hollywood. Just all part of how LBJ's highly involved plan still manages to cover this stuff up.

Jim,

The winking man on AF1 at LBJ's swearing in is Albert Thomas, Democratic Congressman from Houston, Texas. The "wink" is quite telling and is the reason why the negative of the photograph more than likely disappeared from the LBJ collection.

JFK actually attended a dinner honouring Thomas the day before the assassination on the 21st of November which makes the "wink" even more nauseous.

Jack Valenti is actually the guy sitting down on Thomas' right in the photograph you have posted.

Lee

Hey, Lee, glad you stuck around. Unfortunately, the shenanigans surrounding the wink photograph continue.

accessories2.jpg

Edited by Pat Speer

Guest Robert Morrow

Cecil Stoughton, the photographer, intentionally photographed Jackie Kennedy in such a way to leave out the numerous blood stains of Jack on her outfit.

He was doing it for matters of taste, but I think for matters of historical record he should have left it in, especially with what we know about Lyndon Johnson now.

In the agreed-upon story, Curry is there to deliver an update on the search for a suspect - part of the national security concern, and of the process of deciding whether to have the swearing-in in Texas or not

Edited by David Andrews