The Education Forum

The Men That Don’t Fit In: The Factual History of a Rogues Life from 1934 to 1967

This appears to be a self published book that has much mention of the Chicago Mafia and the DISC involvement with the JFK assassination. Also, involvements of PERMENDEX.

Roderick A. MacKenzie, III is the author of a self-published book called:

"The Men That Don’t Fit In: The Factual History of a Rogues Life from 1934 to 1967"

(self-published, 2009, free download at:

http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/PDFs/mackenzie_mendontfitin.pdf).

http://paranoidsonline.blogspot.com/2011/03/last-man-standing.html

=========================

http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/PDFs/mackenzie_eyesonly.pdf

http://paranoidsonline.blogspot.com/2011/03/mackenzie-eyes-only-memo-zr-flatstore.html

MacKenzie Eyes Only Memo “ZR-FLATSTORE” (12-9-61)

Posted by Joan d'Arc at 10:50 PM

The following document was mailed to me by U.S. post from Roderick A. MacKenzie on March 11, 2011 and I received it on March 17, 2011. The page was torn into 15 small pieces and placed in wax paper inside of a padded envelope. I pieced the document together and taped it on the same day I received it. The page is small, measuring only 5 and a half by 8 inches. It is stained in 3 spots by a yellow color, and appears to contain three original signatures, one in pencil and two in black marker.

- Joan d’Arc (This document will be made available for analysis by the JFK research community. More details to be added.)

The document reads as follows:

DEFENSE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY

Report No. ZR-72-40-63210

Date: 12-9-61

Area: ZR

Sect.: 5

To: SecH2CIA Cd 2 9 Nwds,

Sec. DIA SFHS ZR-Rfl. 21.

Sec. FBI Div. V. ZR-Rfl.

[paper is signed in pencil at top "Miami 40" with initials "LD" and in black marker "OK Zapata B."]

EYES ONLY – EYES ONLY – EYES ONLY – EYES ONLY – EYES ONLY.

TRASH BURN BOX – TRASH BURN BOX – TRASH BURN BOX.

NO COPY – NO COPY – NO COPY – NO COPY – NO COPY – NO COPY.

This day of 12-9-61 At __________ [handwritten, cannot read]

D.I.A. Has auth. Formation of an Safe Area Project Under Supervision of

Agent Mayer in Habana Central. To provide a SAFE HAVEN for Selected

partys and persons under scrutiny of RAM ZR FLATSTORE / inactive

Agents, Partys, Hot Indvls., for short periods to be trained in Carnival

Arts under umbrla. INACTIVITY. Inactive Operatives will be under NEED

TO KNOW CONDITIONS.

The funding for this initial costs of formation and and mtnce. Of this BLK

OP. will come from PETTY CASH directed from Permindex, Ltd. Of Toronto,

Cn. To be fwd to Permindex fr. Dist. At Permindex Inc. New Orleans, La.

Zl. (See Cover pages for Items and listing of NEEDS sup by MacKenzie, R.

c/o Mc willi Habana, Cuba, El Presidanti Hotel.

This Project is dubbed ZR-FLATSTORE and must be comp. by 3-5-196 .

and be op under "HANDS ON" cont of MacKenzie at Chgo. And

go to Gibsonton, Fl. Fr initial set up as SAFE ENVIRONMENT on midway of

MacKenzies choice. Attn: Bertram, C. Permindex N.O., La. Clients will be

directed under NOMAD Cntrl. Only. To safe haven at ZR-FLATSTORE to

Learn skills on Carnival Games or Shows Mac Kenzie will form as per

route (See Billboard Mag, Letter List and Ads under Agents Needed. Code

No. 6969McKen.

Due to nature of this project Blackout secrecy is in effect, Need to know

parim only. NO RECORDS OR PAPERTRAIL WILL BE MADE. MacKen will

mtn. Tel. Contact Nightly w/Agency th D. Graham and Roselli on all mtrs.

Pert. To ZR-FLATSTORE and Clients will be directed through this mode of

Info. Cmptzation is in effect on all levels in this project and NEED TO

KNOW is in effect all the way.

This order is in effect immediately.

C.V. Mc Allevery / Case agnt.

Route ZR-RIFLE, #5

[signature of Mc Allevery appears in black above name]

Here is the scanned document as a PDF for all of our eyes:

http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/PDFs/mackenzie_eyesonly.pdf

http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/eyesonly.html

Edited by Jim Phelps

This appears to be a self published book that has much mention of the Chicago Mafia and the DISC involvement with the JFK assassination. Also, involvements of PERMENDEX. This stuff appears all new and you know as much about it as I, at this point.

Roderick A. MacKenzie, III is the author of a self-published book called The Men That Don’t Fit In: The Factual History of a Rogues Life from 1934 to 1967 (self-published, 2009, free download at:

http://www.paranoiam...dontfitin.pdf).

http://paranoidsonli...n-standing.html

=========================

http://www.paranoiam...ie_eyesonly.pdf

http://paranoidsonli...-flatstore.html

MacKenzie Eyes Only Memo “ZR-FLATSTORE” (12-9-61)

Posted by Joan d'Arc at 10:50 PM

The following document was mailed to me by U.S. post from Roderick A. MacKenzie on March 11, 2011 and I received it on March 17, 2011. The page was torn into 15 small pieces and placed in wax paper inside of a padded envelope. I pieced the document together and taped it on the same day I received it. The page is small, measuring only 5 and a half by 8 inches. It is stained in 3 spots by a yellow color, and appears to contain three original signatures, one in pencil and two in black marker.

- Joan d’Arc (This document will be made available for analysis by the JFK research community. More details to be added.)

The document reads as follows:

DEFENSE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY

Report No. ZR-72-40-63210

Date: 12-9-61

Area: ZR

Sect.: 5

To: SecH2CIA Cd 2 9 Nwds,

Sec. DIA SFHS ZR-Rfl. 21.

Sec. FBI Div. V. ZR-Rfl.

[paper is signed in pencil at top "Miami 40" with initials "LD" and in black marker "OK Zapata B."]

EYES ONLY – EYES ONLY – EYES ONLY – EYES ONLY – EYES ONLY.

TRASH BURN BOX – TRASH BURN BOX – TRASH BURN BOX.

NO COPY – NO COPY – NO COPY – NO COPY – NO COPY – NO COPY.

This day of 12-9-61 At __________ [handwritten, cannot read]

D.I.A. Has auth. Formation of an Safe Area Project Under Supervision of

Agent Mayer in Habana Central. To provide a SAFE HAVEN for Selected

partys and persons under scrutiny of RAM ZR FLATSTORE / inactive

Agents, Partys, Hot Indvls., for short periods to be trained in Carnival

Arts under umbrla. INACTIVITY. Inactive Operatives will be under NEED

TO KNOW CONDITIONS.

The funding for this initial costs of formation and and mtnce. Of this BLK

OP. will come from PETTY CASH directed from Permindex, Ltd. Of Toronto,

Cn. To be fwd to Permindex fr. Dist. At Permindex Inc. New Orleans, La.

Zl. (See Cover pages for Items and listing of NEEDS sup by MacKenzie, R.

c/o Mc willi Habana, Cuba, El Presidanti Hotel.

This Project is dubbed ZR-FLATSTORE and must be comp. by 3-5-196 .

and be op under "HANDS ON" cont of MacKenzie at Chgo. And

go to Gibsonton, Fl. Fr initial set up as SAFE ENVIRONMENT on midway of

MacKenzies choice. Attn: Bertram, C. Permindex N.O., La. Clients will be

directed under NOMAD Cntrl. Only. To safe haven at ZR-FLATSTORE to

Learn skills on Carnival Games or Shows Mac Kenzie will form as per

route (See Billboard Mag, Letter List and Ads under Agents Needed. Code

No. 6969McKen.

Due to nature of this project Blackout secrecy is in effect, Need to know

parim only. NO RECORDS OR PAPERTRAIL WILL BE MADE. MacKen will

mtn. Tel. Contact Nightly w/Agency th D. Graham and Roselli on all mtrs.

Pert. To ZR-FLATSTORE and Clients will be directed through this mode of

Info. Cmptzation is in effect on all levels in this project and NEED TO

KNOW is in effect all the way.

This order is in effect immediately.

C.V. Mc Allevery / Case agnt.

Route ZR-RIFLE, #5

[signature of Mc Allevery appears in black above name]

Here is the scanned document as a PDF for all of our eyes:

http://www.paranoiam...ie_eyesonly.pdf

http://www.paranoiam...m/eyesonly.html

Well, at least we know the part is wrong about "NO RECORDS OR PAPERWORK WILL BE MADE"

Guest Robert Morrow

This is sophisticated or perhaps unsophisticated disinformation by a man who has read some JFK books and is cleverly or not so cleverly trying to weave in a bogus story of his own participation in history.

Although I completely believe that Lyndon Johnson was at the center of the JFK assassination/ 1963 Coup d'Etat, Roderick A. MacKenzie is a xxxx, a fraud and a phony. I give him 0% credibility.

Now that does not mean that some of what he has READ in books is not true, it just means HE personally is a xxxx.

(I think MacKenzie has read Glen Sample's The Men on the Sixth Floor, a very valuable and high quality book, and decided to *insert* himself in the story, adding some phony details, etc.)

Capiche?

Edited by Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

Here is MacKenzie's email to me dated 2/10/11

From xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmx.com

To Morrow321@aol.com (I think he thinks I am Robert D. Morrow deceased 1998?, the author of First Hand Knowledge; I am not. I was born in 1964.)

Greetings Bob,

We met one time, My friend, And I know who you are of course. Theres not much new in my rambelings, and of course its only my word that Mac Wallace related what I have put to paper. I was in speaking terms with John Roselli, Frank Sturges, Mc Willi and David Morallas who I think you knew. I also knew David Ferrie though I am far from gay, He was one of my contacts in New Orleans as was that xxxxx Banister. Also in Texas I met most of the charicters that were around that day, Maratina Sturges gal was in a room next to mine at the Cabana Motel the night before the hit parade. You and I both have a lot of mutual aquaintences according to your first book. My conclusions are baised on Mac Wallace's tale a few days after the hit. As well, John Roselli and Del Graham verified as much to me later. I wrote what I wrote and as i said I do not care what researches say, Hell I know what I heard and saw and thats enough for me.

I started the book as an insiders look at carnival and circus life,,, others saw the manuscript and I guess saw $$$ on the couple of pages that were the first draft and talked my F*%#$*G ego into going further into the JFK thing. I never ment to do more than a lot of Carni, Circus and Nursing insider stuff. So thats where it went and now its where its at and I'm still doing the Carni Cirki book. smile. So much to do so little time. Thanks for reading my yarn or whatever it is, smile. I reall am not careing what others think... I'm a Carni and everyone knows we're liers, thieves, whoremongers and so much more, laugh.

My phone Number if you can catch me not driving or in public when I turn it off is

206-xxx-xxxx or after my time at home ( am up into the A.M.) 206-xxx-xxxx I get up about 11:00 A.M.

and am at my studio on and off all day, then home around 7:00 P.M. ish.

Themail address is Rod Mac Kenzie, III.

MAIL BOX xxx,

xxx NORTH xxth STREET

SEATTLE, WASHINGTON, xxxxx, U.S.A.

See Ya In The Funnies...

----- Original Message -----

Sent: 02/09/11 02:26 PM

To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmx.com

Subject: From Robert Morrow, Austin, TX - JFK researcher

Rod MacKenzie,

I am a JFK assassination researcher based in Austin, TX. Give me a few days to read all I can about you and listen to your interviews. Then perhaps we can speak on the phone. My number is 512-306-1510. What is your phone number? Probably next week sometime would be good. I need to do my homework first.

I am always willing to learn and always willing to change my mind re: the 1963 Coup d'Etat. In the meanwhile, you can check out my research. Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Robert Morrow

Edited by Robert Morrow

Hello Robert,

It is rather an interesting tale. His biggest claim is to be a safe house operator and he follows along a like tale of Chauncy Holt per the Circus and faked ID things. Which may indicate spoofing.

Yet, he seems to get down to the root issues with Permindex being the CIA to drug money recycler for CIA kill projects, and then DISC and DIV 5 counterintelligence being at the root of things and also gets into the ACCC Mexico things. All that is highly on target, and it tends to support insider information.

He also supports the more reasoned issues of the main Mafia guys won't touch something this hot, as per being on the scene when it goes down. They'd keep a safe distance and let the CIA drug Permindex funds do the dirty work.

Seems like little Permindex is though of as the WTC of today that the Arabs have such a deal about. Guess have to check what PERMINDEX morphed into these days. I'd say the Bin Laden gang would have been after these PERMINDEX linked issues of the present day.

Guest Robert Morrow

Like I said, MacKenzie has probably read a lot of high quality and some low quality JFK books, and he is merely regurgitating what he read, along with bogusly inserting himself into the *story.*

That is my take on who this joker is. Zero credibility for him, although the broader story may be true.

That is my take on it.

As for Permindex being involved in the JFK assassination... well, I don't know, but certain people listed as in Permindex almost CERTAINLY were involved in the JFK assassination.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKtorbitt.htm

Those folks would be #1 H.L. Hunt, #2 J. Edgar Hoover, very likely his top aide William Sullivan who was instigating the cover up within hours.

Hoover and Clyde Tolson, his boyfriend and #2 at the FBI, were very close, almost controlled by, Clint Murchison, Sr.

I think Jack Ruby was involved in some way. Certainly NOT George Smathers, JFK's good friend.

Lyndon Johnson absolutely - that is the Texas oil-LBJ-Hoover connection.

John Connally - probably not. He is not going to put his wife in a limo with JFK if a shooting is about to occur - or himself for that matter.

Info on William Torbit (David Copeland) and his theories: http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKtorbitt.htm

I do not agree with Robin Ramsay's thesis that Nomenclature of an Assassination Cabal was a CIA attempt to cast aspersions on the FBI ... that is because I think both the CIA and Hoover were up to their ears in the JFK assassination!

Edited by Robert Morrow

Definitely on the CIA and the FBI (Johnson good ole boy with Hoover--next door neighbors) working hand in hand with the CIA.

CIA was working that JFK was a traitor aspect for working back channels with Russia. IF JFK declaired national security risk, then all resources of the Govt. can work to both kill and hide why. JFK very close to the origins for the CIA. JFK Designs for Peace.

CIA has much to hide from the days of OSS and Kermit Roosevelt. 1946-47 was a very interesting year for various sligh teacherous / deceitful tricks and cover ups, ala OSS, Kermit Roosevelt, Bloomfield, et al.

1946-47: It made a sort of unholy Trinity using Kabbalistic methods to shape human mindsets.

1. CIA crafted from OSS. CIA runs drug to kill money projects, and FBI Div 5 domestic info spin games.

2. Roswell White Sands human experiments, Neuremburg cover up, with NAZI Paperclip rocket guys and aircraft genius.

3. Israel crafted out of Palestine, as a Brit property as pay-off for Zionists.

Edited by Jim Phelps

Definitely on the CIA and the FBI (Johnson good ole boy with Hoover--next door neighbors) working hand in hand with the CIA.

CIA was working that JFK was a traitor aspect for working back channels with Russia.

NO, IT WAS BACK CHANNELS WITH CUBA - AND IT WAS ONLY A SMALL PART OF CIA - YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT CIA AS AN ENTITY AS ANGLETON EXPLAINED, "A HOUSE HAS MANY ROOMS, I DON'T KNOW WHO SHOT JOHN."

IF JFK declaired national security risk, then all resources of the Govt. can work to both kill and hide why. JFK very close to the origins for the CIA. JFK Designs for Peace.

CIA has much to hide from the days of OSS and Kermit Roosevelt. 1946-47 was a very interesting year for various sligh teacherous / deceitful tricks and cover ups, ala OSS, Kermit Roosevelt, Bloomfield, et al.

I BELIEVE KERMIT ROOSEVELT'S IRAN COUP WAS IN 1948.

1946-47: It made a sort of unholy Trinity using Kabbalistic methods to shape human mindsets.

WHAT KABBALISTIC MINDSET SHAPES YOUR THOUGHTS?

1. CIA crafted from OSS. CIA runs drug to kill money projects, and FBI Div 5 domestic info spin games.

CERTAINLY THE CIA WAS CRAFTED FROM 0SS AND USED DRUG MONEY TO FINANCE ITS OPERATIONS THAT CONGRESS DIDN'T AUTHORIZE - AND YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FBI'S DIV 5.

2. Roswell White Sands human experiments, Neuremburg cover up, with NAZI Paperclip rocket guys and aircraft genius.

WHAT WERE THE ROSWELL WHITE SANDS HUMAN EXPERMINTS AGAIN?

3. Israel crafted out of Palestine, as a Brit property as pay-off for Zionists.

THANKS TO ISRAEL YOU CAN GO TO PALESTINE, OTHERWISE IT WOULD BE HAVE BEEN LIKE GOING TO SYRIA TODAY.

That great Masonic plan for WWIII has been turned into one to destroy the US with eternal war.

http://www.intalek.com/Index/News/AlbertPikeWW3a.htm

Between 1859 and 1871, Pike worked out a military blueprint for three world wars and various revolutions throughout the world which he considered would forward the conspiracy to its final stage in the 20th Century.