The Education Forum

Jack White

Jack White is under going a quadruple by-pass heart surgery today. I wish him the best of luck in that and I hope for him a speedy and full recovery. Jack asked all to

please refrain from sending email for now since his computer is off and he doesn't want to get it clogged up while he's unable to reply. He hopes to be back posting

in a week or so. Let's all send him our best wishes and good thoughts.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack White is under going a quadruple by-pass heart surgery today. I wish him the best of luck in that and I hope for him a speedy and full recovery. Jack asked all to

please refrain from sending email for now since his computer is off and he doesn't want to get it clogged up while he's unable to reply. He hopes to be back posting

in a week or so. Let's all send him our best wishes and good thoughts.

Best Jack....

David Healy and family

Jack White is under going a quadruple by-pass heart surgery today. I wish him the best of luck in that and I hope for him a speedy and full recovery. Jack asked all to please refrain from sending email for now since his computer is off and he doesn't want to get it clogged up while he's unable to reply. He hopes to be back posting in a week or so. Let's all send him our best wishes and good thoughts.

Best wishes to Jack for an expeditious and complete recovery. I look forward to reading his first post when he resumes.

My wife and I spent time with Jack and his wife, Sue, in November. We watched a small part of the demolition of the football stadium at TCU, where Ladanian Tomlinson

played college football. Of course, Jack captured much of the remainder of the demolition on film after we were back home. But, he did take a few "before" pictures while

we were there.

I heard from Jack's wife, Sue, this evening. Great news. The surgery turned out to be a triple (not a quadruple) bypass. It

lasted about two hours. Jack tolerated it fine. As of the time of her message, Jack was recovering in ICU.

I heard from Jack's wife, Sue, this evening. Great news. The surgery turned out to be a triple (not a quadruple) bypass. It

lasted about two hours. Jack tolerated it fine. As of the time of her message, Jack was recovering in ICU.

Thank you Greg. Wonderful news.