The Education Forum

Jack White

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack's making good progress. Following the surgery he was basically pain free for about a week. Then he developed a common complication, which was not comfortable. However, the physicians were able to remedy that right away. So, he's back on track and hoping to return soon.

Thanks for the update, Greg.

I had a five-way bypass nearly six years ago, and it was very tough going for a while, but knowing that you got through the surgery, and will feel unbelievably better in due course, is a great incentive to keep fighting.

Keep fighting it, Jack. Believe me, there will be good days and bad days, but soon you will be having more good ones than bad ones, and that is when you will really start to feel on top of things again.

Chris

I had a five-way bypass nearly six years ago, and it was very tough going for a while, but knowing that you got through the surgery, and will feel unbelievably better in due course, is a great incentive to keep fighting.

Keep fighting it, Jack. Believe me, there will be good days and bad days, but soon you will be having more good ones than bad ones, and that is when you will really start to feel on top of things again.

Chris

Thanks, Chris!

Jack

Chris

Thanks, Chris!

Jack

Hey Jack,

Welcome back.

God Bless you!

Bill Kelly

Don't let the Mavs get you too excited!

As long as Lebron and Wade keep chucking up rediculous 3 point shots the Mavs should keep Jacks pulse down

I hate the Heat

• 3 weeks later...

Chris

Thanks, Chris!

Jack

Welcome to the "zipper club," Jack! Quad, '05, myself.

• 1 month later...

I just spoke with Jack on the phone for about 10 minutes or so. He's doing fine. His surgery was a complete success. However, he lost his appetite due to one of the medications he was prescribed and, as a result, he lost a good deal of weight. He's no longer on that drug so his appetite is improving. The temperature in Fort Worth has been 103 to 105 everyday for about 3 weeks, which isn't helping.

Overall--a good report. It's just taking longer to get back up to speed than he would have preferred. Once the heat wave breaks he will be able to get outside more often and be more active.