The Education Forum

Jack White

I just spoke with Jack on the phone for about 10 minutes or so. He's doing fine. His surgery was a complete success. However, he lost his appetite due to one of the medications he was prescribed and, as a result, he lost a good deal of weight. He's no longer on that drug so his appetite is improving. The temperature in Fort Worth has been 103 to 105 everyday for about 3 weeks, which isn't helping.

Overall--a good report. It's just taking longer to get back up to speed than he would have preferred. Once the heat wave breaks he will be able to get outside more often and be more active.

Thanks for the update Greg,

After not hearing anything for about a month, I was a little worried. Glad to hear Jack is doing well. I wish him the best during these difficult times.

Regards,

Zach

Edited by Zach Robertson

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Zach,

Jack sounded great! He was, as is typical for him, a bit low key--and always the consummate gentleman. He did speak of feeling somewhat easily fatigued, but that is probably due to the loss of appetite/weight and the extreme heat.

For as long as I've known Jack he has been very active, not only in endeavors on the web, i.e., JFK related forums and his very impressive: Fort Worth... "The Way We Were" website, but

also because he and Sue are such avid sports fans. I'm sure that once he is able to be more active outdoors when the heat subsides, he'll be back in full force.

Hi Zach,

Jack sounded great! He was, as is typical for him, a bit low key--and always the consummate gentleman. He did speak of feeling somewhat easily fatigued, but that is probably due to the loss of appetite/weight and the extreme heat.

For as long as I've known Jack he has been very active, not only in endeavors on the web, i.e., JFK related forums and his very impressive: Fort Worth... "The Way We Were" website, but

also because he and Sue are such avid sports fans. I'm sure that once he is able to be more active outdoors when the heat subsides, he'll be back in full force.

Thank you Greg. You're right, Jack's Forth Worth... The Way We Were website is impressive, and fascinating to me. I've spent several hours there navigating and enjoying his work.

I'm sure Jack was buoyed by the recent performance of the Dallas Mavericks. The Texas Rangers are doing well also; I'm sure he watches some of their games.

At any rate, here's to wishing he gets back to full force sooner than later. Keep us posted from time to time. Thanks again.

• 2 months later...

I just got off the phone with Jack a few minutes ago. Here's the update:

1) Heart

Very strong. Surgery was complete success. All things related to heart are very good, such as: pulse rate, blood pressure, etc.

2) Complications

a) bad reaction to a drug which caused loss of appetite.

DISPOSITION: resolved

b ) bladder infection

DISPOSITION: being treated for the past 6 weeks, resulting in catheter, limiting his ability to get around and negatively impacting appetite

c) weight (initially 36 lb. loss)

DISPOSITION: between the high temperatures in Texas this season and his inability to be more active, appetite remains suppressed, so he has been unable to re-gain the lost weight, but he is maintaining current body weight well

3) Spirit & Mind

Strong and active. Positive that once his infection is cleared he will be able to regain appetite, weight, strength, and resume his normal activities.

To all those who have written, please know:

Since Jack has been more or less bed ridden for an extended period (and continues to be for the time being) he asks that all understand that his condition limits (if not prevents) his ability to even check his email. If you have sent him an email that has not been answered it is not personal. He only spends a few minutes a week online for now and has not been able to answer almost any of his email--and it is piling up. But, he says "thank you" for the kind wishes.

Edited by Greg Burnham

• 9 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jack White was fooled by two "researchers": Gary Mack, who started as a CTer (in the shadows of the HSCA) and morphed (which White could not understand)  into a staunch LNter as chief-gravedigger of the truth of the 6th Floor Mausoleum and John Armstrong, who made White a true believer in his HARVEY&LEE-sermon ... BTW: White survived an assassination attempt by a naked assassin, who tried to stab him to dead in his home in Dallas ... 

10 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

Jack White was fooled by two "researchers": Gary Mack, who started as a CTer (in the shadows of the HSCA) and morphed (which White could not understand)  into a staunch LNter as chief-gravedigger of the truth of the 6th Floor Mausoleum and John Armstrong, who made White a true believer in his HARVEY&LEE-sermon ... BTW: White survived an assassination attempt by a naked assassin, who tried to stab him to dead in his home in Dallas ... 

Karl,

Did you ever wonder why Jack White "came over" to the Harvey and Lee sermon?  Could it be his work on the JFKA that took place over decades?  And, during those decades found one instance of fraud after the other.  Just looking at the photos that are alleging to be Lee Harvey Oswald is enough to turn one to Harvey and Lee.  Here, is an example:

lee-hunting-robert-said-in-feb-1958-1.jp

Robert Oswald said this was his brother Lee.  Note the Date.  It is February, 1958.  Lee Oswald was at Atsuki, Japan for most the year of 1958.  At this time Lee was on maneuvers in the Pacific Ocean near the Philippines.  Robert later changed the date.  

Actually, I believe this is Harvey who went AWOL from the service in 1958 and stayed in New Orleans for months.  Lee did not have that hair pattern as shown in this photo.

dt-common-streams-Stream-Server.jpg   

The 1958 photo of Harvey shows a curious receding hair pattern that in later photos Harvey disguised with comb overs.  But, if you look close at the DPD photos of Harvey you can see this pattern.

These photos show two different men in the same year.

Is this the same Jack white who interviewed Kudlaty to 'verify' the story of the FBI confiscating Oswald's school records?

And the same one who then, in order to bolster the veracity of that witness, inadvertently let slip that he had known him for "over fifty years"?

He refused to accept that there was a clear conflict of interest and that their (up until then) secret acquaintance seriously compromised the information gathered.

Finally he backtracked and claimed that it was his wife who knew Kudlaty, and Jack had only met him a few times throughout that 50 year acquaintance.

He was also a chem trail monger and moon landing denier, so using him to back up the H$L fantasy just underlines the rancid poverty of this utterly infantile theory.