The Education Forum

Is this receipt for the Mystery Package

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom, I suppose you know the entry in Oswalds address book: enola, or, I suppose, a reversal of alone? If so it's a simple example of Oswald reversing.

Click on this: http://jfkresearch.freehomepage.com/murr.htm

With the intention of relaying information about the assassination, this address label was created, I believe, by Lee Harvey Oswald (but there are other possibilities). I can show you the words “Gabaldon”, “Win Scott”, “Assassinates”, “Indio”, “Western Oil”, "Roselli, and I’m sure there’s more – I’m still looking, come and join me. The letters for these words are not scattered all over the place, they’re in nice tight groupings and right on the surface, obviously crafted for easy and obvious recognition. Some of these words take advantage of letters that have been crafted to contain additional letters. The “W” in “West” contains an “i”, an “n”, and an “r” – the “W, i, and n” for "Win" are all in one place, and the “Scott" is right below. The “O” in “Oswald” contains three “Os”. The second “a” in “Dallas” contains an ‘i” and a “c” – “CIA”. And all 10 of those letters are lined up in a nice neat row, perhaps to demonstrate intent. Also, the word we’ve been calling “Nassaus” is actually spelled “Nassaies”. The “0” and the “1”, in “601”, were intended to do double duty – to be used as “O” and an “L” if need be. The proof for this can be found just below the tail of the second “e” in “Lee”. Look carefully and you will see, probably written in pencil, “411”, and it’s written backwards. The “4” is nearest the tail end of the “e”, and the address heads toward the tip of the “1”. The “m” in “411 Elm is itself sitting on the tip of the “1”, and the "E" is the second "e" in "Lee". The “m”, sitting as it does on the tip of the “1”, tells me that its permissible to use the "1" (one) as an “L” if need be (if 411 Elm can use the "1" (one) for an "L", so can we. This also means we can use the “0” (zero) for an “O” if need be – that’s one of the things the semicolon between the “6” and the “0” might be suggesting.

And there’s more, much more, and we should unravel this thing together, and do it quickly and as well as possible. It's as if Oswald is talking to us from the grave, giving us answers, from his point of view, to questions we’ve had for years.

I can’t do graphics. Is there a good graphics person on the forum that could draw some neat little boarders around the names the label is informing us of?

Use this basic decoder to transform the numbers, “601”, to "GAB". That’s all you need to change (and it can still be used as 601 if need be).

(A=0)(B=1)(C=2)(D=3)(E=4)(F=5)(G=6)(H=7)(I=8)(J=9)(K=10)(L=11)(M=12)(N=13)

(O=14)(P=15)(Q=16)(R=17)(S=18)(T=19)(U=20)(V=21)(W=22)(X=23)(Y=24)(Z=25)

Thanks Bill and Harry.

Tom

Edited by Tom Hume

Hi Tom; I have spent the day searching, and have found nothing relating to a few pieces of paper with markings on them, nothing in the collections, nor on the evidence sites, nor through the google photos re evidence, but mighty interesting just the same, and some added to the collection....here are the two main sites, i do believe to see what they did save or register of what was gathered....thanks again for your work, very interesting..best for now, will continue to have a look..cool.gifsorry .. ..b

Warren Commission Exhibits

http://jfkassassinat.../wcexhibits.htm

11/22/63 Paine search list DPD

http://jfkassassinat...s/DPDlist22.htm

Baylor University Libraries Digital Collections http://digitalcollec...ld/order/nosort

JFK Assssination Documents etc

https://www.maryferr...ation_Documents

Stovall Report on items taken from Paine Home

http://www.jfklancer.com/kacspr02/stovall.html

Edited by Bernice Moore

Thanks so much Bernice, sorry to trouble you so. I know I've seen shape drawings made by Oswald someplace, shape drawings like the ones I'm making right now. I suppose his many wallets are photographed and inventoried somewhere - I'll do some more looking.

I can see already that I can come up with quite a few names, but some of the words and names were clearly forefront on the creators mind - "Gabaldon", "Win Scott", and "Assassinate(s)". "Western Oil" (or West Oil, or N.West Oil, or S. West Oil) seems to be intended too. Wherein others, "Ed Collins", "Roselli", "Indio, E. Santana, the shapes get a little more complicated. We have such a lousy photograph of the package, that looking for information there becomes a Rorschach Test, but there are clearly pencil-type markings on the package, and a better photo might reveal what the maker had in mind for us to know - I think Bill Kelly had a line on the original at one time.

Thanks again,

Tom

Thanks so much Bernice, sorry to trouble you so. I know I've seen shape drawings made by Oswald someplace, shape drawings like the ones I'm making right now. I suppose his many wallets are photographed and inventoried somewhere - I'll do some more looking.

I can see already that I can come up with quite a few names, but some of the words and names were clearly forefront on the creators mind - "Gabaldon", "Win Scott", and "Assassinate(s)". "Western Oil" (or West Oil, or N.West Oil, or S. West Oil) seems to be intended too. Wherein others, "Ed Collins", "Roselli", "Indio, E. Santana, the shapes get a little more complicated. We have such a lousy photograph of the package, that looking for information there becomes a Rorschach Test, but there are clearly pencil-type markings on the package, and a better photo might reveal what the maker had in mind for us to know - I think Bill Kelly had a line on the original at one time.

Thanks again,

Tom

Your very welcome Tom, it does take some time but is also very interesting, and found were a great many new sites out there, surprised by the number.i hope Harry was able to help you with Gabby as he is about the only on here now that would know, from his contact with him. and no wallet lists were found, though i do believe i have photos somewhere of what were inside, of at least one...will look into that..yes you have your very own Rorschach Test developed...for now take care..best b

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/jfkinfo/jfk8/hand.htm#evidence

THE EXAMINATION OF THE HANDWRITING AND FINGERPRINT EVIDENCE

Edited by Bernice Moore

I’ve said in previous posts, that I think there are multiple messages on this package, most of them on the label itself. I’ve also said that I think Oswald made the package at the TSBD to cover himself in some way, or to point a finger. I’ve also messed around trying to decode some of the messages.

For now, I’d just like to point out some of the things I think I see, and not get too much involved in their possible meanings. And for those that are interested, I’d like you to tell me what you think you see.

Aside from the fact that it seems to be a bogus address, and the extra “s” in “Nassaus”, the first thing I notice is the “O” in Oswald. At first I thought it was two “Os” and possibly three. It’s always looked to me like the big “O” was devouring the little “o”. Now I’m leaning toward a big “O”, a smaller “C”, and a little “o”. From this point of view, it seems like the “O” and the “C” are gobbling up the little “o”, or, the “CO” (the Company) is eating the little “o”, (Oswald).

What do you make out of the “O” in Oswald?

The next thing that seems to call attention to itself is directly below the “O” - the “W” in West. To me, it looks like there’s a large lower case “n” built into the left wing of the “W”. It also looks to me like the center of the “W”, the inverted “v” portion, is intended to also represent a lower-case “i”, and it appears to be dotted. Since the top left of what I’m thinking is an “n” has not one but two little hooks on it, I also suspect there was intended to be a lower case “r” superimposed over the “n”.

What do you make out of the “W” in West?

Directly below the “O” and the “W”, there is an odd looking “a”, the second “a” in Dallas. I have stated the opinion that the “a” could be three letters: An “a”, an “i”, and a “c” – as in CIA (I try to ignore the possible fact that the post office crossed out "Dallas" when forwarding it to Irving. I do suspect, however, that the two "Ls" in Dallas were intentionally crossed by the creator to also double as "Ts", but that, like everything else, is just my conjecture).

What do you make out of the “a”?

Next is the apparent semicolon after the “6” in 601. I have suspected it could have multiple meanings. First, to set the numbers apart to show us the simple key, A=O, B=1, etc. A second meaning might be that we could use the “0” (zero) and the “1” (one) as the letters “o” and an “l” if appropriate.

What do you make out of the apparent semicolon?

In the word “Nassaus”, the first “a” has a diagonal line through it. I have several ideas. Also, the “au” in Nassaus” looks a little suspicious to me.

What do you make out of these?

Take a look at the upward sweeping end of the second “e” in Lee. Just below and slightly to the right of that swoop, are the small numbers “114” – that’s what they look like to me. If I read that backwards, it’s “411”. Then the next closest letter is the second “e” in Lee, and the next closest letter is a small “M” sitting at the very top of the number 1. Since I already suspect that the number 1 (one) can double as a lower-case “L”, that could spell “411 Elm”.

Forgetting all of that for a moment, The “1” with the “M” sitting on top of it is connected to the “D” below it. Just a suspicion, but those three letters and numbers are M1D, and the M1D was the sniper rifle version of the M1 in 1963.

What do you make out of the numbers “114” and the letter “M”, if anything?

I’ll leave it there for today. What do you see? What do you think?

Tom

Edited by Tom Hume

The anagram for “Collins Radio” is on this label.

In my last post, I said I thought the “O” in Oswald contained three letters; a big “O”, a smaller “C”, and a yet smaller “o”. I also said I thought the “W” in West contained a small “i” in the middle, and a large lower-case “n” on the left side, with an “r” superimposed over its left leg.

Also in a previous post, I said that I think that all the pertinent messages can be individually put inside their very own hole; we should be able to draw a line around, or build a picture frame around, the word or phrase and have it complete and not cluttered with superfluous letters.

I’m going to add something new. I suspect the first “a” in Nassaus, and the second “a” in Dallas have lines drawn through them so that they can be ignored when the need arises.

Collins Radio:

Print out a copy of the label or get your graphics program fired up and put all of the following letters into a single geometric frame. The small “o” and the “C” in the large letter “O” in Oswald (don’t include the big “O”), the “n”, the “r”, and the “i” in the large “W” in West (but don’t include the “W” itself), the entire word “Dallas”, and the “0” and “1” in 601.

You have framed out, “CORNISALLAD01”. The second “a” in Dallas will be discarded because it is lined out, and the “1” and the “0” in 601 will be regarded as an “I” and an “O”, leaving us “CORNISLLADIO” = “Collins Radio”.

In my last post, I said I thought the little “o” in Oswald looked like it was being eaten by the large “O” and the “C” - the “CO” (The Company) eating Oswald“. I think there may another set of letters (and a number) symbolizing this same notion.

Between the “6” and the “01” is what appears to be a semicolon. But the three numbers are at a lower level than the semicolon. I’m going to suggest that in this instance, the “01” is being used as an “L” and an “O” representing Lee Oswald, and the “6” is the number of feet he is shortly to be under ground.

If I’m on target with at least some of my suspicions, Lee Oswald thought the end for him was near, and he was telling us a story.

I’ve already expressed my opinion that the names “Win Scott”, “Gabaldon” and "El Indio", were indicated on the label (also, "US Assassinates", or a variation of that), but I’ve also expressed a lot of ridiculous opinions I no longer believe.

Solving puzzles is not something I’m good at, and I need some help untangling this message (and someone to supply the graphics).

Tom

Edited by Tom Hume

When I get time (maybe tonight) I'll focus more on this and try to help you with the graphics Tom.

Thanks John, that would be a tremendous help.

Those interested, click on this and follow along: http://jfkresearch.freehomepage.com/murr.htm

This is my current thinking for decoding “Lee Oswald’s” messages on the label of the “Undeliverable Package”.

He is having us make a small number of names and words.

He has disarmed some of the letters on the label. They are, the first “a” in Nassaus, the second “a” in Dallas, and possibly the “t” in “St”. This allows us to form the individual necessary words in one chunk so as to fit inside a single geometric frame without any superfluous letters.

The number (601) can be left and used as is. It can also be changed into letters using the simple decoding device, A=0, B=1, C=2, etc. (this yields “GAB”). The two numbers set off by the semicolon, “0 and 1”, can be used for other things that they resemble: “0” (zero) can also be used as the letter “O”. The number “1” (one) can also be used for an “L” or an “I”.

The “O” in Oswald also contains a “C” and a small “o”.

The “W” in west also contains a large lower-case “n”, a lower-case “i”, and a lower-case “r” (the “r” is superimposed over the left side of the “n”)

The majority of the word “Dallas” may or may not have been crossed out by the post office. My current belief is that the two “Ls” were originally crossed by the label’s creator to also serve as “Ts” as well as “Ls”, depending on the situation.

I believe that the word “Nassaus” is spelled just this way, that is, with the exception of the lined through “a”, this is the intended spelling – “Nassaus”.

Please read my previous post #42.

Tom

Edited by Tom Hume

Thank you Tom.

re the graphics. Could you list the best links to images and list the parts you'd like to have done with them, please?

Meanwhile have you considered getting familiar with some simple image stuff?

If so I think, if so, you wouldn't go amiss by downloading a free copy of ImageAnalyzer by Meesoft. It has, while complex menus, also the ability to simply load images, crop, resize etc, a simple pen and simple savings for the web. If you have a new folder to store the originals and any changes to copies and use the image attachment feature of the forum when posting, it probably would be a useful learning curve

Hi John,

The only image of the label itself I’m aware of is the one from Gary Murr’s article, “The Undeliverable Package”. You might want to tilt it so it’s level.

http://jfkresearch.freehomepage.com/murr.htm

My first thought was that you and I could handle the details of this with PMs or emails, but since others might want to try this out simultaneously, my task for the day is to write as simple a road map as I can, to individually display within a frame, “Gabaldon”, “Win Scott”, “Collins Radio”, “El Indio”, and “US Assassinates”. We should be ending up with five different images of the label, one for each of the five word groupings above.

Tom

Edited by Tom Hume

You will be building a framework that encloses the words below, one word per picture. I envision using strait lines, but they aren’t necessarily parallel. In fact, it might be best to slant the vertical lines when necessary to follow the slant of the penmanship.

Since there are actually three letters in the “O” in Oswald (a big “O”, a small “o”, and a “C”), when working with the letter “O” in Oswald, try to include only the portion (s) instructed below.

Do the same with the “W” in West. The “W” is actually four letters; the “W”, a large lower case “n” on the left side, a lower-case “r” superimposed over the “n”, and an “i” in the center of the W.

When you’re finished with each word, there should not be any superfluous letters in your frame, except for the second “a” in Dallas, and the first “a” in Nassaus, both of which I believe have been rendered inoperative by the designer of the label with a vertical line down the center.

I hope I haven’t made any mistakes in the instructions below, if you run into a problem, PM me and I’ll hopefully straiten it out. At the bottom of this post, I’m including my post #44.

“Win Scott”:

Include only the small “o” and the “C” from the big “O” in Oswald.

Include the entire “W” in West.

Include the two crossed “Ls”, the crossed out “a”, and the “s” in Dallas.

When you’re done, label it “Win Scott”.

“Collins Radio”:

Include the entire word “Dallas”.

Include the “01” from 601.

Include the letters “i”, “n”, and “r” only, from the left side of the “W” in West.

Include the "C" and the small "o" found in the large O in Oswald.

When you’re done, label it “Collins Radio”.

“US Assassinates”:

Include the small “i” only from the “W” in West.

Include the “est” from West.

Include the entire word “Nassaus”.

Include the “S” in St

Include the “as” in Texas.

Include the “a” in Oswald.

When you’re done, label it “US Assassinates”.

“El Indio”.

Include the “i” and the “n” only in the “W” in West.

Include the second “L” in Dallas.

Include the “D” in Dallas.

Include the “01” in 601.

Include the second “e” in Lee.

“Gabaldon”:

Include only the small “o” in the O in Oswald.

Include only the “n” in the W in West.

Include the “Dal” in Dallas.

Include the “601” – this decodes, “GAB”

The following is a copy of post #44.

This is my current thinking for decoding “Lee Oswald’s” messages on the label of the “Undeliverable Package”.

He is having us make a small number of names and words.

He has disarmed some of the letters on the label. They are, the first “a” in Nassaus, the second “a” in Dallas, and possibly the “t” in “St”. This allows us to form the individual necessary words in one chunk so as to fit inside a single geometric frame without any superfluous letters.

The number (601) can be left and used as is. It can also be changed into letters using the simple decoding device, A=0, B=1, C=2, etc. (this yields “GAB”). The two numbers set off by the semicolon, “0 and 1”, can be used for other things that they resemble: “0” (zero) can also be used as the letter “O”. The number “1” (one) can also be used for an “L” or an “I”.

The “O” in Oswald also contains a “C” and a small “o”.

The “W” in west also contains a large lower-case “n”, a lower-case “i”, and a lower-case “r” (the “r” is superimposed over the left side of the “n”)

The majority of the word “Dallas” may or may not have been crossed out by the post office. My current belief is that the two “Ls” were originally crossed by the label’s creator to also serve as “Ts” as well as “Ls”, depending on the situation.

I believe that the word “Nassaus” is spelled just this way, that is, with the exception of the lined through “a”, this is the intended spelling – “Nassaus”.

You can also refer to post #42.

Tom

Edited by Tom Hume