The Education Forum

Kennedy Family Deaths linked to Sidereal Time

On the current May 21, 2011, Dreamland program, Jim Marrs interviews Whitley Strieber about material manuscript changes made in the first edition of Strieber’s 2001 book, The Key, which took place without his being aware of them until recently.

In the course of the interview Jim Marrs makes the unrelated observation that the deaths in the Kennedy family all took place in the same hour in sidereal time. Sidereal time is calculated on the movement of the stars and is used by the astronauts, astrologers, and astrophysicists. We, of course, use Greenwich Mean Time based on the movement of the Earth around the Sun, which, like Sidereal Time, is broken into 24 hours. For a description of Sidereal time, click on the link below:

http://www.astro.cornell.edu/academics/courses/astro2201/sidereal.htm

Jim Marrs discloses in the interview that all the Kennedy deaths took place in the 16th hour of Sidereal Time: Joe Kennedy, Jr. in 1944, JFK in 1963, Bobby in 1968, John Jr. in 1999 – and Ted Kennedy in a near fatal plane crash in 1964. He says it is like saying the deaths all took place between Noon and 1 P.M.

He further discloses that his study of Masonic lore reveals that the 16th Hour is the Hour of Revenge.

To hear Jim Marrs talk about this intriguing aspect, go the link below and listen to the free program of Dreamland. His verbal observations begin almost immediately subsequent to the 25th minute of the 54 minute program.

http://www.unknowncountry.com/dreamland/latest

Thanks for this, Douglas. Very intriguing stuff.

1. Fischer, Robert. "Discerning Encrypted Itinerary Profiles in Crime" Paper presented at the annual meeting of the ASC Annual Meeting, Philadelphia Marriott Downtown, Philadelphia, PA, Nov 03, 2009

Publication Type: Conference Paper/Unpublished Manuscript

Review Method: Peer Reviewed

Abstract: When four members of a given family are killed at the same time of day on different dates, the implications of a conspirator planning these incidents are overwhelming. Surprisingly, this has passed right under the noses of the law enforcement agencies and the American people when we consider the reality of the prominent Kennedy family deaths.Four members of this highly placed political family have died within a span of 60 minutes out of a 24 hour day when measuring time by a astronomical timing convention used by astronomers, NASA and the DOD. Josph Patrick Kennedy Jr in 1944, John F. Kennedy in 1963, Robert F. Kennedy in 1968 and John F. Kennedy Jr in 1999 all died within this period. Furthermore, the attempted assasination of President-elect JFK in 1960, and Ted Kennedy's alledged airplane accident in 1964 also fall within this 60 minute astronomical or sidereal time interval. The odds of these eight incidents to have occured by random chance is less than one in 191-million. This "Kennedy" example will provide an illustration of how not only itinerary timing but the placement of incidents has been applied to other historically significant events in American history, including the incidents that occured on September 11th, 2001.

http://www.allacademic.com/meta/p_mla_apa_research_citation/3/7/3/6/4/p373640_index.html

http://www.asc41.com/Annual_Meeting/programs/2009/2009PrintProgram.pdf

The author of the above abstract wrote this:

"John, I have attached five slide images with the technical information regarding the six Kennedy incidents (six murder attempts, four of them successful) and the impossible odds against them occurring by random chance.

The key point is that they all occurred within the same “sidereal hour” out of a 24-hour day. The sidereal time is the time that a given star passes directly along a north-south line (that is, “transits”) overhead, regardless of your position on Earth. Hence, whenever the star Vega transits your position, day or night at your location, it is 18:37 local sidereal time. (The clock on the wall and local sidereal time are only synchronized once a year at a given location due to Earth’s advancing annual orbit.)

For instance, when it was 12:30 pm in Dallas on November 22nd 1963, it was 16:06 sidereal time; however six months earlier, at the same 12:30 pm but on May 22nd 1963 in Dallas it was 04:01 sidereal time.

Sidereal time is used by astronomers, NASA and DOD as a convention of timekeeping for all space-based operations. The similar alignment of stars and constellations are secondary to, and a consequence of all being within the same sidereal hour."

To see the slide images, go to this website and scroll down about two-thirds.

http://johndenugent.com/english/english-why-we-will-win-occultists-selected-death-dates-for-the-kennedys

Disclaimer: I found website this while searching for information about the author of the abstract, Robert Fischer. I subscribe to nothing contained therein.

Douglas, Don, and Michael, this is so strange and interesting, I want it to be true. And maybe it is, but using this tool; http://www.csgnetwork.com/siderealjuliantimecalc.html

I’ve tested five of the six events with negative results (but of course I could be doing something wrong).

(1) John Kennedy in Dallas, November 22, 1963, 18:30 GMT (12:30 local), 32 degrees, 47 minutes, 0 seconds, North Latitude, and 96 degrees, 48 minutes, 0 seconds, West Longitude. This works out to 5:01 Local Sidereal Time!

(2) Robert Kennedy in Los Angeles, June 5, 1968, 7:16 GMT (00:16 PDT), 34 degrees, 3 minutes, North Latitude, 118 degrees, 14 minutes, West Longitude. This works out to 8:04 Local Sidereal Time.

(3) John F. Kennedy in Palm Beach, 1960 = 01:36 Local Sidereal Time.

(4) Edward Kennedy = 01:44 Local Sidereal Time.

(5) John F. Kennedy Jr. = 02:02 Local Sidereal Time

But like I say, I could be all wet here - maybe someone who's good at this sort of thing could take a look at this.

Tom

Edited by Tom Hume

Douglas, Don, and Michael, this is so strange and interesting, I want it to be true. And maybe it is, but using this tool; http://www.csgnetwork.com/siderealjuliantimecalc.html

I’ve tested five of the six events with negative results (but of course I could be doing something wrong).

(1) John Kennedy in Dallas, November 22, 1963, 18:30 GMT (12:30 local), 32 degrees, 47 minutes, 0 seconds, North Latitude, and 96 degrees, 48 minutes, 0 seconds, West Longitude. This works out to 5:01 Local Sidereal Time!

(2) Robert Kennedy in Los Angeles, June 5, 1968, 7:16 GMT (00:16 PDT), 34 degrees, 3 minutes, North Latitude, 118 degrees, 14 minutes, West Longitude. This works out to 8:04 Local Sidereal Time.

(3) John F. Kennedy in Palm Beach, 1960 = 01:36 Local Sidereal Time.

(4) Edward Kennedy = 01:44 Local Sidereal Time.

(5) John F. Kennedy Jr. = 02:02 Local Sidereal Time

But like I say, I could be all wet here - maybe someone who's good at this sort of thing could take a look at this.

Tom

http://johndenugent.com/images/2-Kennedy-Sidereal-Times.jpg

PULL the other leg, Doug!

It's got BELLS ON!

You need to take your beef about this up with Jim Marrs who talked about it on Dreamland and with Robert Fischer who presented a peer reviewed paper about it at the 2009 annual meeting of the American Society of Criminology.

I was dubious too but I checked the times on the Local Sidereal Time Calculator (link below). The JFK and RFK assassinations and Ted K. and John Jr. crashes all took place with an hour of 16:00. However Joe Jr. seems to have died around 14:15. I the supposed 1960 attempt on president-elect JFK was at about 14:50. Thus we have 4 incidents happening within a 2-hour timespan or 1/12 of a day, the odds against this are 1 in 12 ^3 [i.e. 1728] but then that ignores other incidents which happened [or presumably happened] at other sidereal times (Joe Jr., Chappaquiddick, the deaths of Rose Kennedy’s other children and grandchildren etc.). Still it is intriguing, was it coincidence or something more sinister?

http://www.iiap.res.in/people/personnel/reks/software/javascript/calclst.php

Edited by Len Colby

Thanks Len,

Your program worked much better than the one I was using (probably using it incorrectly)

I came up with these times using your program link. Very interesting I must say.

Joseph P. Kennedy Jr., 15:34 (Len, you and I differ on this time, you say 14:15, but I might be screwing up?)

John F. Kennedy (Palm Beach) 14:52

John F. Kennedy (Dallas) 16:03

Edward M. Kennedy 15:58

Robert F. Kennedy 16:13

John F. Kennedy Jr. 16:30

Does this have meaning? Yikes!

Edited by Tom Hume

Thanks Len,

Your program worked much better than the one I was using (probably using it incorrectly)

I came up with these times using your program link. Very interesting I must say.

Joseph P. Kennedy Jr., 15:34 (Len, you and I differ on this time, you say 14:15, but I might be screwing up?)

My guess, and it is only a guess, is that Joseph Kennedy, Sr. did something purposely in his business and/or political career(s) that resulted in tremendous harm or loss to those whose roots in power go back for centuries and as a result a plan for calculated revenge was placed into motion (which still may not be finished.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_P._Kennedy,_Sr.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

My guess, and it is only a guess, is that Joseph Kennedy, Sr. did something purposely in his business and/or political career(s)

Hi Douglas, good to talk to you again.

I am entertained by this thread, but do not take it seriously.

Joseph P. Kennedy was a financier/businessman who made a boatload of money but never sought elective office.

So it is a bit ridiculous to suggest he made enemies in his POLITICAL career,

since -- apart from government assignments --he never had one.

Thanks Len,

Tom,

if these times are correct, it may have some meaning - especially so if someone can confirm the Marrs' claim regarding the 16th hour being the hour of vengeance in Masonic lore.

I haven't been able to confirm it through just a quick search.

What I did find was that sidereal time has significance beyond whatever the Masons made of it... it is important in various ways to Rosicrusians, theosophists and groups such as Golden Dawn...

And in regard to JFK, you might also have to factor in things like the number 3 being everywhere in this and Oswald having a thing about that number (according to Marina & PMJ)

https://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/fac2bd0c0ba93a30/dc57afd764079e02?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=%22number+3%22#dc57afd764079e02

and the location being near the Trinity River

along with the probability that the Oxnard caller was not actually calling any one but was performing some type of remote ritual

http://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t28-the-oxnard-riddle-explained

But even if there is something to the sidereal time side of it, I'd still be inclined to put Joe, Jr on the coincidence list (unless this wasn't human, but some type of cosmic vengeance!)...

As for the other stuff... I'm inclined to discount some of it... and ponder the hands of intelligence behind the rest...

My guess, and it is only a guess, is that Joseph Kennedy, Sr. did something purposely in his business and/or political career(s)

Hi Douglas, good to talk to you again.

I am entertained by this thread, but do not take it seriously.

Joseph P. Kennedy was a financier/businessman who made a boatload of money but never sought elective office.

So it is a bit ridiculous to suggest he made enemies in his POLITICAL career,

since -- apart from government assignments --he never had one.

The first few paragraphs in the link below clearly illustrate Joseph Kennedy's political career, being born to a political family and becoming a leading member of the Democratic Party -- and eventually being SEC Chairman and Ambassador to Great Britain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_P._Kennedy,_Sr.

Your definition of a "political career" is too restrictive.

My guess, and it is only a guess, is that Joseph Kennedy, Sr. died knowing that something he had purposely done in the past that caused great loss or harm to the group that has exercised world power for centuries had put his family at risk. This knowledge may have even caused him to suffer his stroke in 1961.

Thanks Len,

No, Joe Jr. was my bad. Except for Palm Beach the incidents all were within a 60 minute time period. Thus the odds have to be recalculated as 1:25^4 or 1:331,776 IF it was a coincidence it was an incredible one.