The Education Forum

Recollections of Abraham Bolden

Abraham Bolden was the first black Secret Service agent on the White House detail.

In this trailer for Mark Lane's new film, Bolden says that he heard a group of four agents discussing that if an assassination attempt was made, they would let it happen.

This seems an incredible claim to make. I have never heard this before.

Now, Bolden was convicted of accepting a bribe and served six years in prison. There is a possibility that he was set up because he was trying to tell the WC about an assassination plot and misconduct of his colleagues in Chicago three weeks before the Dallas trip.

How is Bolden perceived by the research community?

Abraham Bolden was the first black Secret Service agent on the White House detail.

In this trailer for Mark Lane's new film, Bolden says that he heard a group of four agents discussing that if an assassination attempt was made, they would let it happen.

Now, Bolden was convicted of accepting a bribe and served six years in prison. There is a possibility that he was set up because he was trying to tell the WC about an assassination plot and misconduct of his colleagues in Chicago three weeks before the Dallas trip.

Hi Martin,

I won't speak for anyone else, but I believe Abe Bolden is one of the most important and reliable witnesses in the assassination,

I don't know whether it is true about agents saying that if an assassination attempt came up they would allow it to happen, but it is an undeniable fact that JFK was indeed assassinated, and the Secret Service, responsible for protecting him, allowed it to happen, and a micro-analysis of how it came about tells us how and why that happened.

Bolden was the first black SS agent on the Presidential detail, at the President's request, and when reassigned to Chicago, provided details of the conspiracy to assassinate JFK there in early November, 1963, details later confirmed by release of records under the JFK Act and testimony of other agents who were at the time.

Those who claim the Chicago plot and what happened in Dallas are connected can refer to Bolden's records and reports and later testimony, and other records that independently support this contention.

If there are four people in the room when something is discussed, then there should be three other former agents to confirm or refute this statement, but since there has never been any Congressional Oversight of the JFK Act, nobody has been bothered to testify under oath about these things, so they'll be happy if the official record remains cloudy.

I consider Abe Bolden a genuine American hero, early Whistleblower and victim of the same organizational administrators who killed JFK, and my God Bless him.

Bill Kelly

JFKCountercoup.blogsplot.com

Edited by William Kelly

Hi Martin,

I won't speak for anyone else, but I believe Abe Bolden is one of the most important and reliable witnesses in the assassination,

I don't know whether it is true about agents saying that if an assassination attempt came up they would allow it to happen, but it is an undeniable fact that JFK was indeed assassinated, and the Secret Service, responsible for protecting him, allowed it to happen, and a micro-analysis of how it came about tells us how and why that happened.

Bolden was the first black SS agent on the Presidential detail, at the President's request, and when reassigned to Chicago, provided details of the conspiracy to assassinate JFK there in early November, 1963, details later confirmed by release of records under the JFK Act and testimony of other agents who were at the time.

Those who claim the Chicago plot and what happened in Dallas are connected can refer to Bolden's records and reports and later testimony, and other records that independently support this contention.

If there are four people in the room when something is discussed, then there should be three other former agents to confirm or refute this statement, but since there has never been any Congressional Oversight of the JFK Act, nobody has been bothered to testify under oath about these things, so they'll be happy if the official record remains cloudy.

I consider Abe Bolden a genuine American hero, early Whistleblower and victim of the same organizational administrators who killed JFK, and my God Bless him.

Bill Kelly

Sam Holland also appeared in that trailer. He's another guy I have alway respected. He was a hero too, naturally not in the same way Bolden was.

Both men had a lot of guts.

Hi Martin,

Bill Kelly

I couldn't agree with that more, Bill Kelly.

I would take it a step further, to say that I predict that one hundred years from now, Abraham Bolden's name will be one of the most prominent heros of this whole sorry episode. I just hope that there is a "life hereafter" that will put him on that pinnacle of courageous (ie. "real") American heroes who were subject to horrors worse than Rosemary Parks and all the others endured, who had to put their lives on the line for a semblance of justice. In Mr. Bolden's case, it caused him to have to serve time in prison for a fabricated "crime" which he had nothing to do with. He had the balls to stay true to his principles and confront those who were charged with "lynching" him, and he did it with panache and dignity. In my book, he is amongst the first tier of patriots. I hope to see that kind of recognition of his legacy within my lifetime; but it will probably occur after that unfortunate moment. Regardless, I commit here and now to see that his name lives on in perpetuity as one of America's greatest citizens.

Guest Tom Scully

No surprise that McAdams says that Bolden was "probably guilty as charged".

McAdams is fussy when it comes to war criminals he is willing to carry water for.

McAdams publicly worships a foreign, right wing extremist head of state, even as he bashes his own right wing extremist, U.S. president.

http://mu-warrior.blogspot.com/2011/05/netanyahu-speaks-to-us-congress.html#links

Obama, in other words, is afflicted by all the moral and intellectual vices of liberal elites. The contrast to Netanyahu is stunning....

I agree.

It is so unbeleivably unfortunate that:

1.) Garrison's files were lost or buried or stolen

2.) Edwin Black's 1975 masterly article was not widely circulated

3.) The HSCA (there is no other way to say it) covered up the Chicago Plot

This all contributed to the very late but great contribution that Bolden's story made.

Then to top it off, what Waldron and Hartmann did with Black was a disgrace. They deliberately tried to mislead about Black's article and then made sure you would never find it in its original form in Chicago Independent.

I think what Bolden was put through shows just how malignant a cover up the WC actually was. These guys were not playing slo pitch, they were playing hardball. They had an agenda, and they were going to stick to it. And no honest Secret Service agent was going to mess it up.

But imagine if Bolden had been allowed to speak in public about what he knew! I mean would that have shaken things up? THey had tried to kill JFK in Chicago three weeks earlier suing the same kind of scenario with a patsy almost eerily parallel to Oswald? ANd they covered it up?

IF they had not, Dallas very likely may not have happened. Since the plots and patsys were so similar that if the SS and FBI had all the info in advance, they had to have realized that the TSBD or Dal Tex building would have paralleled the warehouse on Jackson in Chicago. Plus, Oswald was just too close in profile to Vallee not to be picked up.

Now we have Black's article, Bolden's book and the work of Jim Douglass to fill this all in.

quote; Edwin Black's 1975 masterly article was not widely circulated ''.........Jim is this article still available, the connection to len's pdf copy does not load any longer, .....THANKS....B