The Education Forum

Jill Craven: Biography

I am a Professor of Film Studies at Millersville University. My undergraduate degree in Math/Computer Science and my graduate degree in Comparative Literature both reflect a joy in analyzing complex systems. As this Kennedy assassination certainly qualifies as complex, I have been captured by the addictive qualities of the documents.

My interests in particular run to the women involved in these operations/events and how their stories have been told, discounted, and overlooked.

Edited by Jill Craven

I am a Professor of Film Studies at Millersville University of Pennsylvania. My undergraduate degree in Math/Computer Science and my graduate degree in Comparative Literature both reflect a joy in analyzing complex systems. As this Kennedy assassination certainly qualifies as complex, I have been captured by the addictive qualities of the documents.

My interests in particular run to the women involved in these operations/events and how their stories have been told, discounted, and overlooked.

Welcome to the Forum. The role of women in the JFK case deserves its own thread.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17804