The Education Forum

Curious Question per Grassy Knoll

Perhaps this right side of Zapruder area is about as rigged as the 3 shells laying lined up under the 6 th floor TSBD window.

Everything looks far too rigged. Zapruder in perfect area to film. Zapruder Film preempts the LBJ story in Life Magazine. Zapruder family makes millions from film. Sure smells of a cover story.

It is rather odd that others seem to have heard the Grassy Knoll shot's report sound, and lots go running up the Knoll's sidewalk and steps to look for a shooter. And Sitzman doesn't hear a gunshot to her right. But she hears a bottle smash that is louder than the other gunshots.

Sounds like a real case of Dal-Tex cover stories due to the same Dal-Tex factor that had Zapruder in the perfect spot. They rigged the 6th floor, why not this area too.

Me thinks this bottle loud sound is the gunshot and perhaps the bottle issue is a cover story for a gunshot.

It does appear there were two persons of color in this area, even leaning on the Pergola's Wall area. That would be the perfect spot to fire a shot at JFK passing and not miss. Just lean on the wall and put the gun between them and no one sees the gun fire the shot.

These two persons are never found, yet they find nearly everyone else in the Plaza's names.

Still looking for the NIX Frame 24 to post. Doesn't show up on Google.

I think that, in order to avoid confusion and mis-communication, we need to make it clear in our posts whether or not, when we say that something did (or did not) happen "to the right of Sitzman/Zapruder," we're talking about it from their perspective, i.e. "from/to their right," or from our perspective, i.e. "from/to our right" or "from/to our right." Tedious I know, but important I think so that we can be sure we're "on the same page."

--Thomas

Thomas,

What is disturbing is this:

1) Sitsman was much closer to the fence than any of those people rushing up toward the knoll, in the aftermath.

2) Marilyn Sitsman was also far better positioned than anyone below her; i.e. she should have had a much better view towards the picket fence than almost anyobody else at the time of the shooting.

3) As far the soda bottle; it's visible on other photos andn moreover - if this sodabottle fell to the ground, the normal reaction would be for anyone this close to pay attention.

4) This is where she stated that she saw this young 'negro couple', and no one else?

5) Had there been any other sort of activity behind the fence i would imagine she would notice this immediately.

When considering the witnessess around Dealey Plaza, it is hard to imagine she was plain wrong about this.

Edited by Glenn Viklund