The Education Forum

A Song for JFK Researchers

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Scott,

Very interesting Video. Everyone pay attention to what appears to be a NewsPaper that LHO is holding up for the Cameras while handcuffed in the Dallas Police station.

Read the headlines and especially the one with HL HUNT. Looking like whoever retouched that photo knew a secret, that the John Burch Society and HL Hunt was a key element. Even the photo at the top of that page appears to be from Dal-Tex, the origin of the low angle shots at JFK from the rear.

pcjfk5ok.jpg

Lots of interesting creative bits in that video that might wake up the younger generation. Even ole pepsi pusher Nixon is in there, who was in Dallas that morning, and was DDE's person trying to appease the Birchers, aka the Mil / Ind Network's leaders via Rockefeller's funding Robert Welch.

==============

=============

An interesting knock off of this type retouched (the one with chopped short fingers and bad shadows) Backyard Photo of LHO:

rfk-osw-e6d5f.jpg

Very creative with the "Roland Keyboards" and Ruby "Electric Guitar" and vocalist LHO with a Microphone. The Mafia JBS/LDS "Avenging Angel/Danite", the scripted Dumb Dallas JBS Cops, and the Pasty.

I do think this music video is going to be "a hit". In more ways than one. These creative hidden meaning connections are great.

==============

Wow! Jim!

You got all this information from the video I posted? That's great! Maybe, I should post more videos. :D Hope your having a good day. B)

SK

Hello Scott,

Very interesting Video. Everyone pay attention to what appears to be a NewsPaper that LHO is holding up for the Cameras while handcuffed in the Dallas Police station.

Read the headlines and especially the one with HL HUNT. Pretty much tells that LHO may well have told the Dallas Police about the John Birch Society and their gang that wanted JFK dead.

=====

Guess Oswald told 'em about the Warren Commission too. Anyone paying attention would see that the paper was "Photoshopped."

Nevertheless, it was a good video posted by Scott.

(Nice edit of his original post by Phelps, who realized only after the fact the newpaper wasn't real)

Thanks Michael,

I enjoy reading so much material in this forum, so much. I am horned to be here.

SK

Hello Scott,

Surely thou Joust. Exceptionally so, when it comes to large Bazil "Seeds" and perhaps even ole Carnac

Is that "horned" as in by a "horned viper" or a "horned toad", when the old disgruntled one is around?

Edited by Jim Phelps

Hello Scott,

Read the headlines and especially the one with HL HUNT. Looking like whoever retouched that photo knew a secret, that the John Burch Society and HL Hunt was a key element. Even the photo at the top of that page appears to be from Dal-Tex, the origin of the low angle shots at JFK from the rear.

pcjfk5ok.jpg

Lots of interesting creative bits in that video that might wake up the younger generation. Even ole pepsi pusher Nixon is in there, who was in Dallas that morning, and was DDE's person trying to appease the Birchers, aka the Mil / Ind Network's leaders via Rockefeller's funding Robert Welch.

==============

=============

An interesting knock off of this type retouched (the one with chopped short fingers and bad shadows) Backyard Photo of LHO:

rfk-osw-e6d5f.jpg

Very creative with the "Roland Keyboards" and Ruby "Electric Guitar" and vocalist LHO with a Microphone. The Mafia JBS/LDS "Avenging Angel/Danite", the scripted Dumb Dallas JBS Cops, and the Pasty.

I do think this music video is going to be "a hit". In more ways than one. These creative hidden meaning connections are great.

==============

Wow! Jim!

You got all this information from the video I posted? That's great! Maybe, I should post more videos. :D Hope your having a good day. B)

SK

=======

Well Yes, he has a lot of creativity. Certainly, if you find another one this good, toss it out there.

It appears that Neal is a good JFK research type and the imagery of the LHO holding up the newspaper thing in his music video links back to the "Hunter of Fascists" photo, by association with the LHO theme. Then the JBS types with Hunt, Merchinson, Walker and the lot from Dallas, as the Fascist games are associated with them.

What Neal does attracts attention and it is something that is needed to keep things moving and the public's minds thinking, so that eventually that rising tide of truth will float everyone's boat.

He appears to have several other songs in the release that work on other areas needing truth. I may have to listen to those soon also.

The more entertainers that get on the Solve JFK Assassination bandwagon, the soon we will gather the public attention to finially force out the truth on JFK. And that truth is "Oswald Didn't Do It!!!

But the Birchers were up to their necks in doing it. The Birchers were extremely obvious in Dallas, and very hard to miss as hating JFK, and exceptionally so with Walker.

Edited by Jim Phelps

Hello Scott,

pcjfk5ok.jpg

==============

=============

rfk-osw-e6d5f.jpg

==============

Wow! Jim!

SK

=======

Well Yes, he has a lot of creativity. Certainly, if you find another one this good, toss it out there.

It appears that Neal is a good JFK research type and the imagery of the LHO holding up the newspaper thing in his music video links back to the "Hunter of Fascists" photo, by association with the LHO theme. Then the JBS types with Hunt, Merchinson, Walker and the lot from Dallas, as the Fascist games are associated with them.

What Neal does attracts attention and it is something that is needed to keep things moving and the public's minds thinking, so that eventually that rising tide of truth will float everyone's boat.

He appears to have several other songs in the release that work on other areas needing truth. I may have to listen to those soon also.

The more entertainers that get on the Solve JFK Assassination bandwagon, the soon we will gather the public attention to finially force out the truth on JFK. And that truth is "Oswald Didn't Do It!!!

But the Birchers were up to their necks in doing it. The Birchers were extremely obvious in Dallas, and very hard to miss as hating JFK, and exceptionally so with Walker.

Well, I'm going to go out on awhem here and you could probably start a whole thread on what I'm about to say if there all ready isn't one out there. I'm going to say that it was Nixon who would be my chief suspect in plotting JFK's assassinations and getting the CIA and the mob involved, sense Nixon had relations to both. Nixon needed financial backing and Pawley had the money, to many involved to count and many had to die. And to tell you the truth, if that SOB was still alive today (Nixon) with as much motivation as I have. I would have my attorney take him to court accusing him of murdering Kennedy and put him on the stand. But that's me, not afraid. Maybe stupid, but not afraid.

I'll just comment this, and if there is an interest in "Nixon Done It", We'll scoot off the Song theme area.

There is little doubt that Nixon was trying to help DDE with the Birchers attacks on him. So, Nixon was involved early on with the plot to take back Cuba to make these Birchers and their anti-communist agenda front for fascism, but what was driving that whole thing goes back to the Rockefeller's Banker Clan and all those companies that lost to Castro. So, even on the Nixon them, it seems the Birchers started it all. The Bircher' money was large and they were in high visibilty and gathered lots of supporters, and that had to happen to escallate the Anti-Communist agende on Foreign Policy. When that got up to having JCS help, and the Sothern Haters----it got well out of control.

I do think, for the longest time, they were happy as long as they thought that the CIA was going to get Cuba back for them. Thus, Nixon basically started Moongoose. Nixon also saw step by step as things didn't go well, and certainly noticed that JFK wasn't going to play ball with them and step across the line of an unprovoked attack on another Country. Even some of the early problems preceed Nixon with McCarthy and RFK starting the Red Scare type problems. But, both RFL and JFK both figured this McCarthy stuff was way overboard. It was overboard because of the Royalist's influences. Money corrupts absolutely.

But, as JFK got a grip on who this Mil / Ind Network was, and he called them out pretty early as traitors, then it went beyond Nixon pulling the switch to reverse the kill Castro hate toward JFK. Nixon was definitely in the mix, but what pushed things into the danger zone was this concept of Defending the Constitution, like the LDS/Mormons claim they are here to do, and their concepts for "Avenging Angels." The JBS became so extreme that the LDS started to put some distance between them, as they saw the extremes going really dangerously toward killing JFK. That LDS Danite concept played a role on this them of political killings, be it the CIA in the role or PERMINDEX.

So, the JBS types pulled in a number of like interested hate groups from the "Minute Men", to the "KKK", to the NAZI interests. By that time, Nixon's opinions didn't count, and he didn't speak up to protect JFK either. The lead NEXUS that pulled the JFK hate switch was General Walker, Merchison, Hunt, Banister, and the Southern DISC interests. They had the connections and the power at that point. Nixon didn't do much except playing dumb and keeping low. He did play a role in pretty much daring JFK to run without a Limo top in Dallas.

But, when it got into the NAZI manipulation games and the getting PERMINDEX in the game, it was those top four + DISC that pulled in Bloomfield and lots of money and an International type CIA run by Bloomfield with a record of killing for various Coups, which included attempting to off DeGaulle.

Nixon was a lap dog for the bigger players. Certainly Nixon needed to be indicted, tried, and hung, but there are much bigger players that called the shots with money and power to coordinate a cover up with LBJ and Hoover, and their tribe of Show Makers. I'd put Bloomfield at the top, due to Drugs and British Intelligence, due to the NAZI messing with Egypt and getting JFK into a fight with the Israelis, and due to the big Royalist's Bankers, like Rothschilds, allegence to both London and Tel Aviv.

That is the plot in a nut shell. The whole switch seems to have been turned around when LHO was refused entry to Cuba and the Kill Castro with Cancer trick died. Then, that series of frustrations on Castro Communism then put JFK into the sights of this original kill the Communist plot. Oak Ridge played a big role in that turn around, as did the NAZI's interested in keeping the White Sand's human testing secrets with the USAEC. Again, it tracks back to Bloomfield.

But legally in the US, it might have been easier to get Nixon and make him give up the rest of them. Nixon was from California, so that same resitance that Garrison experienced would in play to protect Nixon.

The major problem was the entire top level of the US Govt. was corrupted over JFK and it has not gotten any better since. Which is why 50 years is long enought to put up with this Corruption in Govt.

Edited by Jim Phelps

There is little doubt that Nixon was trying to help DDE with the Birchers attacks on him. So, Nixon was involved early on with the plot to take back Cuba to make these Birchers and their anti-communist agenda front for fascism, but what was driving that whole thing goes back to the Rockefeller's Banker Clan and all those companies that lost to Castro.

I do think for the longest time they were happy as long as they thought that the CIA was going to get Cuba back for them. Thus, Nixon basically started Moongoose. Nixon also saw step by step as things didn't go well, and certainly noticed that JFK wasn't going to play ball with them and step across the line of an unprovoked attack on another Country. Even some of the early problems preceed Nixon with McCarthy and RFK starting the Red Scare type problems. But, both RFL and JFK both figured this McCarthy stuff was way overboard. It was overboard because of the Royalist's influences.

But, as JFK got a grip on who this Mil / Ind Network was, and he called them out pretty early as traitors, then it went beyond Nixon pulling the switch to reverse the kill Castro hate toward JFK. Nixon was definitely in the mix, but what pushed things into the danger zone was this concept of Defending the Constitution, like the LDS/Mormons claim they are here to do, and their concepts for "Avenging Angels." The JBS became so extreme that the LDS started to put some distance between them, as they saw the extremes going really dangerously toward killing JFK.

So, the JBS types pulled in a number of like interested hate groups from the Minute Men, to the KKK, to the NAZI interests. By that time, Nixon's opinions didn't count, and he didn't speak up to protect JFK either. The lead NEXUS that pulled the JFK hate switch was General Walker, Merchison, Hunt, and Banister. They had the connections and the power at that point. Nixon isn't do much except playing dumb and keeping low. He did play a role in pretty much daring JFK to run without a Limo top in Dallas.

But, when it got into the NAZI manipulation games and the getting PERMINDEX in the game, it was those top four that pulled in Bloomfield and lots of money and an International type CIA run by Bloomfield with a record of killing for various Coups, which included attempting to off DeGaulle.

Nixon was a lap dog for the bigger players. Certainly needed to be indicted and hung, but there are much bigger players that called the shots with money and power to coordinate a cover up with LBJ and Hoover. I'd put Bloomfield at the top, due to Drugs and British Intelligence, due to the NAZI messing with Egypt and getting JFK into a fight with the Israelis, and due to the big Royalist's Bankers, like Rothschilds, allegence to both London and Tel Aviv.

That is the plot in a nut shell. The whole switch seems to have been turned around when LHO was refused entry to Cuba and the Kill Castro with Cancer trick died. Then, that series of frustrations on Communism put JFK into the sights of this original kill the Communist plot. Oak Ridge played a big role in that turn around, as did the NAZI's interested in keeping the White Sand's human testing secrets with the USAEC. Again, it tracks back to Bloomfield.

So, are you saying that the Mormons killed JFK?

Scott,

I guess we are going to have to crank up a separate thread on Nixon.

http://www.amazon.com/JFK-Second-Plot-Matthew-Smith/dp/1840185015/ref=sr_1_1/103-6441427-8425411?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1189749058&sr=8-1

No, didn't say that the Mormon's killed JFK. If you study the Birchers, you find they were once very allied with Welch and the Birch Society, in the beginnings. The Mormon concepts involve their stepping forward to save the US Constitution, if the need arises, and the concepts of "Avenging Angels" to get there.

It appears in early 1963, the LDS/Mormons and Birchers started to part company. But some of the concepts stayed with the Birchers and became perhaps part of their rally cry against what they saw as Communist ideals taking over America.

The Black Civil Rights problems even brought some connections of the Birchers with the KKK and persons like Joe Milteer.

The Birchers were the prime motivators and deveopers of interests in being tough on Communism and Communists, and when those adds came out in Dallas that JFK was a Communist, that put a target to kill on his back by the Birchers. It had been deveoping for 6 months, to get the network and plans in place to off JFK. The Birchers had tons of money to promote their games, that even up swinging the pendalum so far into the other direction that is stalled Peace with Russia and Cuba and boosted the war minded aganda of the Royalists and their economic power for a NWO and Bilderburg profit and contol type situation.

Edited by Jim Phelps

Scott,

No, didn't say that the Mormon's killed JFK. If you study the Birchers, you find they were once very allied with Welch and the Birch Society, in the beginnings. The Mormon concepts involve their stepping forward to save the US Constitution, if the need arises, and the concepts of "Avenging Angels" to get there.

It appears in early 1963, the LDS/Mormons and Birchers started to part company. But some of the concepts stayed with the Birchers and became perhaps part of their rally cry against what they saw as Communist ideals taking over America.

The Black Civil Rights problems even brought some connections of the Birchers with the KKK and persons like Joe Milteer.

The Birchers were the prime motivators and deveopers of interests in being tough on Communism and Communists, and when those adds came out in Dallas that JFK was a Communist, that put a target to kill on his back by the Birchers. It had been deveoping for 6 months, to get the network and plans in place to off JFK. The Birchers had tons of money to promote their games, that even up swinging the pendalum so far into the other direction that is stalled Peace with Russia and Cuba and boosted the war minded aganda of the Royalists and their economic power for a NWO and Bilderburg profit and contol type situation.

No, didn't say that the Mormon's killed JFK.

I was just kidding you Jim, I love the way this forum is set up with its tabs, buttons, quotations and smiley face's. I may just post here a lot more often, :hotorwot

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Scott,

I'll certainly look into it and read some of it as it all sounds very interesting. Thanks!

SK

It is simple----the Nickname for the Welch's JBS was the "Belmount Brotherhood", which ties back to the LDS's and their calling everyone "Brother" this and "Sister" that. Plus, look at what JFK was dismanteling, he was going after Koch and Hunt oil depletion allowance, both those were big Belmount Brotherhood controllers. JFK was going after the main backer of Welch, which was Rockefeller and his Rothschild buddies via that US Note cutting the Fed. Res. throat. Then going after ending the Vietnam French Colony War, and making Peace with all the terrible Communists, Russia and Fidel. Most USAEC types consider that the JBS were the ring leaders on the JFK hit.

=======

http://watch.pair.com/belmont.html

THE BELMONT BROTHERHOOD

=======

http://www.freedom-force.org/freedomcontent.cfm?fuseaction=questionM06&refpage=membership

The ideology of the NAM was not – and is not – much different than what we now call Neo-Conservatism, which is just another name for right-wing collectivism. Although it opposes Leninism for global dominance, it is amazingly similar to it. This was the beginning of what I call the Ollie North Syndrome: It’s OK to violate the Constitution, lie to Congress, topple governments, smuggle drugs, restrict personal freedom, and kill anyone who gets in the way provided it can be done under the banner of defending America from her enemies. On such a path, eventually we become what we oppose.

In the 1960s, the John Birch Society found itself in the middle of this one-sided, no-real-choice crusade. Tens of thousands of us joined its ranks to oppose Communism, and we hardly noticed the thing called fascism that was silently growing within our own government.

The significance of this fact is that early members of the Society's Council included a few regional directors of the Federal Reserve System, members of the Council on Foreign Relations, and some of them worked closely with operatives of secret government agencies. For example, William J. Grede, an industrialist on the Executive Committee of the JBS Council, was a director of the Federal Reserve Seventh District. Coleman T. Andrews was a member of the Bohemian Club. Spruille Braden, an ambassador to numerous countries who helped to topple their regimes, was an agent of The United Fruit Company, Director of the W. Averell Harriman Securities Corporation, an agent of Standard Oil, and a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. Ralph E. Davis was a director of the Wackenhut Corporation, a private security firm that has contracts for security and paramilitary services of various government agencies including black-box operations. Other Wackenhut board members included former FBI Director Clarence Kelly, former Defense Secretary and CIA deputy director Frank Carlucci (later known for his leadership role in the Carlyle Group), former Secret Service director James J. Rowley, and many others from the military and CIA. George Wackenhut boasted that his company maintained files on 2.5 million Americans who were suspected dissidents.

THE MYSTERY IS SOLVED (PROBABLY)

Although Robert Welch was never a top dignitary in the NAM power palace, he highly respected it, sought personal relationships with its leaders, and even emulated some of its features when he founded the JBS, notably the black-tie events called Council Dinners (ladies excluded from the head table). In private conversations, he tried to convince me that fractional-reserve banking was healthy for the economy, and he was extremely upset when I produced The Capitalist Conspiracy, a documentary that shows the similarity between the Illuminati and the Masonic Order. He never explained what errors had been made in the film. His only comment to me was that I was dealing with something I didn’t understand. All of this now makes sense. The mystery is solved. Some of his strongest supporters and financial donors were bankers and Masons, and he didn't want to offend them. At the time, however, I had no awareness of that, and these encounters were a source of bewilderment for many years.

=====

Edited by Jim Phelps

It is simple----the Nickname for the Welch's JBS was the "Belmount Brotherhood", which ties back to the LDS's and their calling everyone "Brother" this and "Sister" that. Plus, look at what JFK was dismanteling, he was going after Koch and Hunt oil depletion allowance, both those were big Belmount Brotherhood controllers. JFK was going after the main backer of Welch, which was Rockefeller and his Rothschild buddies via that US Note cutting the Fed. Res. throat. Then going after ending the Vietnam French Colony War, and making Peace with all the terrible Communists, Russia and Fidel. Most USAEC types consider that the JBS were the ring leaders on the JFK hit.

Interesting stuff,

US Note cutting the Fed. Res. throat
interesting you say this, my mother still has a five dollar bill note that says "Sliver Certificate" on it and not the Federal Reserve. I'm not looking to ever sell it or give it away to a collector or dealer. Its something I plan on keeping and handing down to my children explaining to them how this bill was made when Congress was allowed to regulate the value of our dollar and now we nor Congress has control over our money anymore.

Larry Hancock, Someone Would Have Talked, pgs 495-6:

The day following the President's assassination, Garrett Underhill showed up at the house of friends in New York City...

When Underhill arrived...it was late and he was excited and scared...

Underhill's concern was that he had become aware of a "clique" within the CIA--a clique dealing with weapons and gun running and making money. These individuals had Far Eastern connections, narcotics was mentioned, supposedly the clique was manipulating political intrigues to serve their own ends. Underhill believed that these individuals had been involved with JFK's murder; he felt that JFK had become aware of their dealings and was about to move against them in some fashion.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/v1n2/times.html

Interview with Peter Dale Scott:

Q: In Deep Politics, you indicate that Chicago mobster Sam Giancana and Jack Ruby--who was originally from Chicago--both were involved in drug trafficking via Mexico.

A: There has been an important drug connection between Mexico and the city of Chicago going back to the 1940s, when there was a very major opium and heroin operation--now it's chiefly cocaine, but in those days it was chiefly opium and heroin. Ruby was obviously involved in the major opium bust in 1947. The fact that the old Federal Bureau of Narcotics (FBN) didn't go after him suggests to me that he was probably an FBN informant. And in the 1950s, a very good FBI informant told them that Jack Ruby was the person you had to get the OK from to run drug deals from Mexico through Dallas.

More PD Scott (emphasis added):

For over two years now I have been speaking and writing about what I call deep events. I mean by deep events the traumatic and unexpected episodes that recur periodically in US history and alter it, nearly always for the worse. These deep events can never be properly analyzed or understood, because of an intelligence dimension which results in a socially imposed veil of silence, both in the government and in the Mainstream Media.

The more that I look at these deep events comparatively, ranging over the past five decades, the more similarities I see between them, and the more I understand them in the light of each other. I hope in this paper to use analogies from the murder of JFK and 9/11 to cast new light on the murders of Martin Luther King and Robert F. Kennedy

I began this analysis in 2006 by comparing the JFK assassination with 9/11. I drew attention to over a dozen similarities, of which today I will be focusing on only four:

...4) the role of drug-trafficking in both JFK and 9/11 – and indeed in virtually every major deep event since JFK, specifically including MLK, RFK, Watergate, the Letelier assassination, and Iran-Contra.

Edited by Cliff Varnell