The Education Forum

"Oswald was arrested in Miami November 1962"

Len Colby

This is a very impressive set of photo's, I'm not sure who put them together, but they did a super job in trying to get every member who was involved in Interpen to be Oswald look a likes

Just to clarify again, NO ONE ever once attempted to get ever member of Interpen to appear as an Oswald impersonator.

Steve Wilson is the main focus here. One can look at the images and decide for themselves.

John Thomas Masen was not a member of Interpen. His photo is there to show he really doesn't resemble Oswald despite earlier allegations.

Billy Lovelady was also not a member of Interpen. He worked at the TSBD with Oswald.

I really don't think it was very difficult to impersonate Lee Harvey Oswald.

Information independent from Gerry Hemming and photographs of Edwin Anderson Collins are available on this Forum and the Spartacus website for your perusal.

Thanks,

Zach

Okay, I understand were you're coming from, however, I'm not getting it. Who started this whole Oswald double look a like in the first place and what was they're motive? I plan on having a discussion with Mr. Masferrer as to whether his uncle Rolando knew Oswald and if he or anyone he knows may have anything on Oswald being in Miami. I have several contacts in Miami, and I plan on going down there in the next month or two, I want to tape record my conversations with them as I taped recorded my conversation with Tony Calatayud, I would like to put this Oswald double theory to rest.

"I would like to put this Oswald double theory to rest." - Scott Kaiser

That would be terrific if you you could do that Scott, but consider the fact that Oswald was elsewhere when he was alleged to have been in Miami.

I'm making a few phone calls today and see who I can get a hold of.

but consider the fact that Oswald was elsewhere when he was alleged to have been in Miami.

So was Elvis, and now there are sightings of Micheal Jackson too. :ice

Len,

I beleive that everyone here has been talking about the fist fight between Oswald and Jerry Buchanan, and the arrest of Oswald and the twelve other men who were Cuban's not Hemming and his group of Interpen guy's, comeon man! Now, I can't for a fact say there was a fist fight between the two, there seems to be some evidence of the two having an encounter, however, the FBI has no hard evidence of it ever happening. With that said, my argument has not been whether there was a fist fight or not with Jerry or if Oswald did in-fact get arrested, my claim has been that my father met Oswald and Sturgis in Miami in 1962. That's it.

You wrote, "Considering the fact that my father was in Miami in November 1962 and Oswald was arrested in Miami November 1962 with thirteen other's that were apart of an anti-Castro group."

Len,

I beleive that everyone here has been talking about the fist fight between Oswald and Jerry Buchanan, and the arrest of Oswald and the twelve other men who were Cuban's not Hemming and his group of Interpen guy's, comeon man! Now, I can't for a fact say there was a fist fight between the two, there seems to be some evidence of the two having an encounter, however, the FBI has no hard evidence of it ever happening. With that said, my argument has not been whether there was a fist fight or not with Jerry or if Oswald did in-fact get arrested, my claim has been that my father met Oswald and Sturgis in Miami in 1962. That's it.

You wrote, "Considering the fact that my father was in Miami in November 1962 and Oswald was arrested in Miami November 1962 with thirteen other's that were apart of an anti-Castro group."

Okay, Len, Remember my other quote, "Just sit back and enjoy the ride"? Well, this is what you need to do.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Pilot David Ferrie was a CIA asset whom Oswald knew from his youth in the Civil Air Patrol and with whom he renewed his acquaintance that summer. They were joined in their travels by Clay Shaw, a CIA operative whose activities were charted by at least five CIA components. The sources who observed Oswald with Shaw and Ferrie in those hamlets north of Baton Rouge are unimpeachable, and include Dr. Frank Silva, the medical director of the East Louisiana State Hospital at Jackson where Oswald applied for a job.

Dr. Silva himself observed at the hospital, chatting with some orderlies, a sloppy, unruly figure in an T-shirt bragging about how he had learned to shoot in the Marines and planned to go to Cuba to kill Fidel Castro. This man invoked his Marine Corps manual, exactly what Oswald had done when he visited Carlos Bringuier’s New Orleans store in an effort to join the DRE. (Of course, if he really wanted to join the Directorate, he would have been in Miami, and not in New Orleans that summer. Oswald did visit Miami, only for the anti-Castro people training there, as Ed Arthur told me, to be instructed by their CIA handlers to “stay away from him”).

http://www.maryferrell.org​/wiki/index.php/Essay_-_Wh​o_Was_Lee_Harvey_Oswald.