The Education Forum

Is the invasion of Earth by alien civilization imminent?

Douglas Caddy

I have just finished reading Coevolution by Alec Newald (2011 edition) published by Nexus Magazine in Australia. Award winning science reporter Linda Mouton Howe recently interviewed Newald for four days while attending a conference in New Zealand. She found him utterly sincere and came to believe what he told her. She urged listeners on a coasttocoastam radio show last week to purchase and read the book.

The book’s subtitle is “The extraordinary but true story of one man’s visit to an alien civilization.”

Neward says he visited the alien civilization for 10 days in 1989 after being abducted when driving his vehicle in his native New Zealand. While there with his permission he underwent a test to see if he was naturally resistant to a particular virus, which it turned out he was.

On pages 235-236 of his book Newald writes, “You may ask how such a thing as a new race could be brought about without our resisting it. Quite simply, build a new race that has a resistance to a certain lethal virus and then let that lethal virus free amongst the general population [of Earth.]"

The planet on which the alien civilization is located is dying. Earth has been selected as the new home for the alien civilization, which in the ancient past had a close relationship with Earth. Newald believes an invasion will take place in the near future.

One is forced to wonder whether Elenin’s approach to Earth this month, which will be the same distance as from Earth to Venus, is somehow related to the story told by Newald in his book.

Richard C. Hoagland, who is cited with approval by Newald in his book, recently wrote that if the model he has devised is accurate, Elenin will have some “surprises” for Earth on September 11 and/or September 26 before departing in October. Hoagland believes Elenin is not a comet but an artificial craft, perhaps constructed by Those Who Came Before.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/77826/OUTSIDE_THREAT_IMMINENT/

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=68

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I never thought we would have a Comet Elenin thread on the EF.....I thought I had to get my tin foil hat and head for the fringe forums !

Does this mean you don't believe the "real" reason NASA hasn't "returned" humans to the Moon in over 40 years is because aliens live there? .. :lol:

The video is just a compilation of clips from around the world. Michio Kaku makes no comment on Elenin anywhere in it as far as I can see ?

He appears at the start talking about Chernobyl and Fukushima and then again later on talking about the question of life on other worlds but I didn't see him discussing Elenin anywhere ?

The video is just a compilation of clips from around the world. Michio Kaku makes no comment on Elenin anywhere in it as far as I can see ?

He appears at the start talking about Chernobyl and Fukushima and then again later on talking about the question of life on other worlds but I didn't see him discussing Elenin anywhere ?

I think there are two basic questions:

1) Does the possibility exist that Earth may sometime be invaded by an alien civilization?

If one answers "no" to this question, then there is no reason to proceed to the second question. Michio Kaku in the video says this issue has been studied by him and his peers and certain conclusions have been reached.

2) If the possibility does exist that such an alien invasion might take place, when could that be?

No one knows at the time of this writing when such an invasion could take place. There is speculation in the public arena now that such an event might be imminent. My posting of this topic reflects such speculation as is taking place. If nothing happens in coming months, that should definitively answer the current speculation. However, it will not mean the end of topic as a legitmate subject for speculation and discussion.

I do not claim to know the date of such an invasion. I also do not know the date of my death. "Death comes like a thief in the night"; so could an alien invasion. If such an invasion were to take place, I would hope it would happen while I am alive. I wouldn't want to miss all the excitement, even it were to kill me.

This is going more general than Elenin being an alien spaceship housing an invasion force then......

I'm fairly agnostic to the issue of life on other worlds. I think given the number of other planets around that it is possible some form of life could exist but then I haven't seen any evidence put forward as yet that convinces me that this is the case.

Any alien invasion could take place anytime if such a thing were to occur but then if they are that sufficiently advanced they could presumably strike anytime rather than wait until a comet that won't even get that close appears you would have thought. It seems that every time any comet of this nature appears in recent years we have seen this exact same story and nothing has happened so far. You will just have to wait and see if this comet is any different !

Earlier today I posted a link to this EF topic on Richard C. Hoagland's Facebook page.

A few hours ago he responded by posting succinctly, "Douglas, No."

So, Hoagland, the principal advocate of the significance of Elenin believes there is no connection between the cosmic object, which he believes is an artifical craft, and any imminent invasion of Earth by an alien civilization.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/RichardC.Hoagland

On his Facebook page Hoagland praises the video of a Texas amateur astronomer using a telescope located in Australia who took the photos of Elenin yesterday, Sept. 2, using various filters to do so. Watching it is somewhat tedious but ultimately rewarding. Sky & Telescope magazine had earlier this week claimed Elenin was breaking apart. These latest photos show that to be an erroneous report.

I find this video fascinating also because it reflects the heighten interest in people around the globe in Elenin. Whether their expectations about Elenin will be borne out in the weeks ahead remains to be seen.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

1) Nothing, or damned little, is impossible.

2) Given that we're "sat" in the arse-end of nowhere, in a spur/offshoot, 1/3rd of the way out along a spiral arm orbiting a particularly nondescript star in a nondescript galaxy....probably not for a LONG time, if ever.

People are stupid. Fact.

Crowds/groups/factions even more so. :ice

Throughout history, they [read "we"] have been fed a steady diet of non-stop war, violence, and oppression. The last 150 years or so, we've had Sci-Fi stories with the same, and including "Aliens" in even that.

For the most part, people are unable [stupidity] or unwilling [fear, paranoia, whatever] to separate "what has happened", "What is happening" and "What will happen" from "What *MAY* happen"; from reality and fiction.

Hollywood aren't making it any easier - catering to the masses of idiots that eat their xxxx up with a spoon, then spread it as "ZOMG! That's really gonna happen!!!!/That's already happened!!!!"

What aliens are going to travel dozens or hundreds or thousands of light-years, then land troops on a planet to eradicate the inhabitants [read "humans"] then take over/stripmine resources/etc, when they can just sit outside orbit, and launch asteroids at us from long-range and have ZERO risk that some "hero" will find a weakness to exploit?

Does. Not. Compute. Let alone they have the technology to do that, [travel inter-galactically], but not weapons that are *that* much more advanced than our poxxy little pistols, and rifles, and SMGs, and bazookas? :blink:

Remember in the 1990s, Warner Bros had a little 5-year science-fiction show called "Babylon 5"? That show touched on a LOT of these points -

* Newtonian physics for ships - especially the Earth ships and fighters. Bigger ships having rotating sections to generate gravity. [well, centrifugal force to simulate such].

* Invasions using real-world tactics - including mass-drives (massive electromagnetic rail-guns to launch asteroids at planets ("Bombing them back to the stone age", etc).

* Battles/Wars between low-tech and high-tech civilisations, where the high-tech won unless SEVERELY outnumbered, or the low-tech had allies with similar tech levels to the opposition.

There's none (that I can remember) like that before, and damned little after it....people "demand" the "arcade" physics sci-fi, and unrealistic actions, and a "hero" that can defeat the aliens, so that's what Hollywood makes. Year-in. Year-out. Without fail. Summer Blockbusters only work because of the insane amounts of money Hollywood throw at marketing them, irrespective of actual merit.

People are stupid.

That's not going to change any time soon. Probably not before a real alien race visits us, anyway.

The invasion, according to some, has already happened.

When I interviewed Arthur Young - the inventor of the Bell Helicopter at his home near Philadelphia, he did my astrology chart while we talked, and asked me if I was an alien. He said my chart indicated I was from the Pleiades, and proceeded to show me books and photo of the Pleiadians who live among us.

Young said there were more than one race of aliens who visit earth on a regular basis, including the Pleiadians and the Grays, - the Close Encounter type aliens who are at war with each other.

I think Young was a little disappointed when I told him I was Irish-American.

Nordics - Pleiadians

Pleiades - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Pleiades in Earth's Galactic History

The invasion, according to some, has already happened.

When I interviewed Arthur Young - the inventor of the Bell Helicopter at his home near Philadelphia, he did my astrology chart while we talked, and asked me if I was an alien. He said my chart indicated I was from the Pleiades, and proceeded to show me books and photo of the Pleiadians who live among us.

Young said there were more than one race of aliens who visit earth on a regular basis, including the Pleiadians and the Grays, - the Close Encounter type aliens who are at war with each other.

I think Young was a little disappointed when I told him I was Irish-American.

:rolleyes: