The Education Forum

Edith Whitworth

Steve Duffy

A question...what is the general thought of it being Marina that was at the Furniture Mart seen by Edith Whitworth and Mrs Hunter?...They seemed fairly positive...and if so..whom was she with?...as Lee is somewhat doubtful...if not..was it the Paines?...or someone else?...

This would apply to exactly Who was the regular visitor at Shasteens Barbershop also...who could the 14 year old boy plausibly be?...

I've read Harvey and Lee....have some difficulty with believing all the Impostor sightings were of Norton, for eg..but the Furnitue Mart feels like Marina was involved to some extent...

A question...what is the general thought of it being Marina that was at the Furniture Mart seen by Edith Whitworth and Mrs Hunter?...They seemed fairly positive...

Marina seems to end up all but agreeing it was her while maintaining Oswald never drove. I think the testimony of Mrs Whitworth in particular is pretty impressive.

and if so..whom was she with?...as Lee is somewhat doubtful...if not..was it the Paines?...or someone else?...

Since I believe it was Lee at Shasteen's... and Shasteen's was less than 3 miles from the Furniture Mart, I can't rule out it was him. Mrs Hunter was either a poor witness, or the other woman she saw at a gas station was not RP (her description was of someone several inches too short).

This would apply to exactly Who was the regular visitor at Shasteens Barbershop also...who could the 14 year old boy plausibly be?...

I've read Harvey and Lee....have some difficulty with believing all the Impostor sightings were of Norton, for eg..but the Furnitue Mart feels like Marina was involved to some extent...

Marina is every bit as complex as LHO. In the end, I think her involvement, like Oswald's started and ended with the intelligence operations used in getting Oswald into the Soviet Union and then out again with her. On entry into the US, they were both vulnerable to various levels / types of involvement in related operations, culminating in the assassination. One type of involvement of course, is as "patsy". Everywhere you look, they are surrounded by intelligence agents or assets - up to and including Marina's dentist.

Edited by Greg Parker

I always thought the furniture mart testimony was really interesting.

But since the WC coddled Marina, we will never really know the truth about it. Especially who the imposter was.

Jim, While we many never know the identity of the Sixth Floor Sniper, I don't think that all of the outstanding questions - like the furniture mart scenario - are beyond figuring out.

There was a car involved, there was Marina and the baby, or another impersonator, there was the gun shop sign and the fact that they were looking for a gun shop.

There are plenty of leads in this and other examples of Oswald impersonators (ie Alice, Texas, Wisconsin, Canada, Philadelphia, etc.) where if one looks into them with a fresh eye and open mind,

and the new abilities we now have at doing research - and the fact that some of the participants are sill alive and can be questioned, that we can know the truth about it, and possibly identify who the imposter(s) are.

That we will never know the truth is the first obstacle we must overcome before learning the truth.

BK

JFKCountercoup.blogspot.com