The Education Forum

John F. Kennedy Assassination and Google

John Simkin

Over recent months I have been able to push my pages at Google searches on "The Assassination of John F. Kennedy" (2nd), "Lee Harvey Oswald" (2nd), John F. Kennedy" (4th), "Lyndon B. Johnson" (4th) etc. Wikipedia is always first but it is great to see John McAdams below me. I am willing to share my information with fellow members of the forum on how do increase your position in the rankings. If you email me I will let you know what to do.

The phrases "Kennedy assassination," "john f. kennedy assassination," and "jfk assassination" all have McAdams ahead of anyone else besides Wikipedia.

On a positive note, the term "Warren commission" yields several CT websites and McAdams is 8th.

Edited by Andric Perez

Guest Tom Scully

John,

I don't know which browser you use, but your google search results will change after you clear the google related cookies from your browser's cache. If you are using firefox, click on tools, options, remove individual cookies, highlight the google related url(s), and click on remove cookie, but not on remove ALL cookies.

Then try the same search term on the google page again.

Over recent months I have been able to push my pages at Google searches on "The Assassination of John F. Kennedy" (2nd), "Lee Harvey Oswald" (2nd), John F. Kennedy" (4th), "Lyndon B. Johnson" (4th) etc. Wikipedia is always first but it is great to see John McAdams below me. I am willing to share my information with fellow members of the forum on how do increase your position in the rankings. If you email me I will let you know what to do.

I asked a friend living in the United States to do the same searches as I did. He has reported back the following:

The short answer to your list of searches is:

1. Assassination of JFK: Third and fourth

2. Lee Harvey Oswald: Second

3. John F. Kennedy: Fifth (It appears that this was likely affected by a recent WaPo article that has received a lot of recent notice, but will eventually fade back into the woodwork).

4. Lyndon B. Johnson: Fourth

I've attached the "screen capture images" for each of these searches so you can see more details. Hope this helps!

I am willing to help other members to move up the search-rankings. Please send me an email if you are interested. It is only by working together that we can compete with MacAdams and his friends.

While doing the nuclear power thread I was using google realtimenews tweetfeed. The postings end at the time when this feature was no longer available. (At least I'd captured the first few months.) Soon after, I joined the ''I hate google'' group and set about degooglerising my computer. (I'm seriously contemplating deyahooerising too. (It's amazing the amount of garbage one has to wade through in order to find useful info there as well.))

Afa the results people are getting : try searching with the same keywords twice in the same session, try putting them in " ... " , try using engines like ixquick, webferret (with google unticked), kartoo et.c. for comparisons, try from different IP's ...

I asked a friend in Australia to make the same search on Google:

"The Assassination of John F. Kennedy"

1. wiki.

2. Antone Guerini spartacus bio

3. The Assassination of John F. Kennedy spartacus page

"Lee Harvey Oswald"

1. wiki

2. spartacus oswald bio

3. mcadams "Lee Harvey Oswald" lone assassin or patsy?

“John F. Kennedy"

1. wiki

2. “John F. Kennedy"/The Whitehouse (www.whitehouse.gov)

3. JFK Library

4. NYT story on Philip Hannan

5. John F Kennedy spartacus bio

"Lyndon B. Johnson"

1. wiki

2. "Lyndon B. Johnson" / The Whitehouse

3. LBJ library

4. "Lyndon B. Johnson" spartacus bio

It seems where you are carrying out your searches does not matter very much. What does matter is the websites that you visit. Therefore the Antone Guerini page.

What does really matter is that the conspiracy pages are not being disadvantaged at Google. That is one conspiracy that can be rejected.

You might be interested to know that my page on John F. Kennedy received 32,182 visits last month. Whereas the index page on the JFK assassination achieved 6,393. Unfortunately, these figures are much lower than figures like Adolf Hitler (79,735). My home page received 3,651,782 page impressions and so is a good place to promote the latest information on the assassination.

I am now sending this information out. Please send me an email if you are interested.