The Education Forum

Forwarned!

For those who are not gainfully occupied in chasing mythological creatures throughout Dealey Plaza and who have an actual interest in factual truths as well as documents which will ultimately be of some historical significance, the following information is provided:

Beginning with the first weekly publishing of the newspaper (for the month of November) "THE GEORGE COUNTY TIMES", the relatively simple facts of the third/last/final shot impact to the head of JFK will be published.

Additionaly, for those few who actually have interest in facts, this, the third/last/final shot IS NOT the Z312/313 impact. (which was the second shot).

The third/last/final shot impacted the head of JFK at approximately survey stationing 4+95, which happens to be almost 30-feet farther down Elm St. from where the Z313 impact occurred.

Continuation of weekly publication throughout the month of November will be done until virtually all aspects of the third shot impact (aka "THE SHOT THAT MISSED"/aka the one and only true "MAGIC BULLET") have been presented.

Tom Purvis

P.S. For those who are already on the "distribution list", you will continue to receive your copy of each weekly publishing.

P.P.S. For Mr. Mack. Although the copies have yet to be made, you/The Sixth Floor Museum, can count on having a full-sized copy of the Warren Commission Survey Plat in hand by the first week of November as well.

Although most unlikely that too many will either accept or believe it, the first publishing (in The George County Times) related to the third shot/aka the "Magic Bullet", is now of record.

This 4-page publishing is the beginning of revelation of the simple facts and (factual) truths related to the shots fired in the assassination of President Kennedy.

Each weekly publishing throughout the month of November will contain essential information relative to this (the "Magic Bullet)/the last shot fired in the assassination event, with the November 16th (additional 4-page) publishing containing the most relevant of this information.

Tom

P.S. When one takes into consideration the amount of pure BS which has surrounded this subject matter, even I would not believe this either.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who are not gainfully occupied in chasing mythological creatures throughout Dealey Plaza and who have an actual interest in factual truths as well as documents which will ultimately be of some historical significance, the following information is provided:

Beginning with the first weekly publishing of the newspaper (for the month of November) "THE GEORGE COUNTY TIMES", the relatively simple facts of the third/last/final shot impact to the head of JFK will be published.

Additionaly, for those few who actually have interest in facts, this, the third/last/final shot IS NOT the Z312/313 impact. (which was the second shot).

The third/last/final shot impacted the head of JFK at approximately survey stationing 4+95, which happens to be almost 30-feet farther down Elm St. from where the Z313 impact occurred.

Continuation of weekly publication throughout the month of November will be done until virtually all aspects of the third shot impact (aka "THE SHOT THAT MISSED"/aka the one and only true "MAGIC BULLET") have been presented.

Tom Purvis

P.S. For those who are already on the "distribution list", you will continue to receive your copy of each weekly publishing.

P.P.S. For Mr. Mack. Although the copies have yet to be made, you/The Sixth Floor Museum, can count on having a full-sized copy of the Warren Commission Survey Plat in hand by the first week of November as well.

Although most unlikely that too many will either accept or believe it, the first publishing (in The George County Times) related to the third shot/aka the "Magic Bullet", is now of record.

This 4-page publishing is the beginning of revelation of the simple facts and (factual) truths related to the shots fired in the assassination of President Kennedy.

Each weekly publishing throughout the month of November will contain essential information relative to this (the "Magic Bullet)/the last shot fired in the assassination event, with the November 16th (additional 4-page) publishing containing the most relevant of this information.

Tom

P.S. When one takes into consideration the amount of pure BS which has surrounded this subject matter, even I would not believe this either.

Mailing goes out today of an additional 4-pager which will undoubtedly shed considerable light and knowledge on the simple aspects of the assassination. (at least for those who do not visualize multiple assassins & other mythological creatures)

Tom Purvis

Tom

Mailing goes out today of an additional 4-pager which will undoubtedly shed considerable light and knowledge on the simple aspects of the assassination. (at least for those who do not visualize multiple assassins & other mythological creatures)

For the few who prefer to deal with fact, the "Sixth Floor Museum" is now in possession of some 68 full-page publishings which effectively present the facts of each of the three shots fired.

As well as some presentations about how smoke has been blown and the wool has been pulled.

Hopefully, the museum will make this available to anyone who has interest in "facts", and since they are also in possession of copies of survey plats, it would be well worth a visit, even if a return visit, to see exactly what the hell this is in fact all about.

Who knows, one may in fact learn something, or if nothing else at least get a few laughs at my expense.

And, believe me, it has been "expensive"!

Tom

I really don't understand why so many knowledgable researchers waste their time with Tom Purvis. How can you discuss this case with someone who believes the Warren Commission was correct in all their major conclusions (Oswald shot JFK alone, with THAT rifle, from the TSBD sixth floor window) but simultaneously maintains they were engaged in a huge cover up? For good measure, throw in the fact he is evidently a film alterationist. His perplexing theories make Ray Carroll's campaign to defame all of us who strongly believe Oswald wasn't the assassin into "Oswald accusers" something perfectly reasonable.

Please, Tom, just one more time- let me ask you to concisely (I know, I know- that's an impossible request) explain the incredible contradictions in your hypothesis. You confidently state your conclusions, which echo the official story across the board, and dismiss your critics in an abrupt manner. Thus, you should have little trouble in illuminating us on the specifics here. Explain WHAT the Warren Commission covered up, since you agree that Oswald alone assassinated JFK? Also, please humor us as the rationale behind your attraction to the film alteration theory. Since there were no "nonexistent conspirators" you are always accusing us of chasing in vain, WHO would have altered the film record? WHY would they have done that?

We all await your concise replies.

POLITICS!

That is about as concise as I can get!

P.S. The WC wasted so much time and effort in attempting to make the SBT work, that they forgot (& neglected) to see if there was in fact a conspiracy behind the assassinatio.

I really don't understand why so many knowledgable researchers waste their time with Tom Purvis. How can you discuss this case with someone who believes the Warren Commission was correct in all their major conclusions (Oswald shot JFK alone, with THAT rifle, from the TSBD sixth floor window) but simultaneously maintains they were engaged in a huge cover up? For good measure, throw in the fact he is evidently a film alterationist. His perplexing theories make Ray Carroll's campaign to defame all of us who strongly believe Oswald wasn't the assassin into "Oswald accusers" something perfectly reasonable.

Please, Tom, just one more time- let me ask you to concisely (I know, I know- that's an impossible request) explain the incredible contradictions in your hypothesis. You confidently state your conclusions, which echo the official story across the board, and dismiss your critics in an abrupt manner. Thus, you should have little trouble in illuminating us on the specifics here. Explain WHAT the Warren Commission covered up, since you agree that Oswald alone assassinated JFK? Also, please humor us as the rationale behind your attraction to the film alteration theory. Since there were no "nonexistent conspirators" you are always accusing us of chasing in vain, WHO would have altered the film record? WHY would they have done that?

We all await your concise replies.

POLITICS!

That is about as concise as I can get!

P.S. The WC wasted so much time and effort in attempting to make the SBT work, that they forgot (& neglected) to see if there was in fact a conspiracy behind the assassinatio.

P.S. A "Lone Shooter" means merely that!

It neither identifies who the shooter was, nor does it negate any possibility that this "Lone Shooter" was the end result of some conspiracy in which he/she was merely the instrument of a plan.

• 4 years later...

After having done quite a bit of work on WCD298 and the surveys/reenactments I come to discover that the shot Tom here talks about at 4+96 as the "real" headshot/final shot was created by the FBI/SS to account for 3 shots being fired...

For most of us,we understand that more than 3 shots were fired and hit the occupants of the limo but the "story" would be 3 shots = 3 hits... FBI report WCD1 https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10402#relPageId=8&tab=page

"2 shots hit JFK, 1 shot hit JC" and since there was no place for shots too close together, and no place to fit in a shot at the top of Elm (which, imo was the reason for the 132/133 splice) so they created a shot further down Elm to account for 3 but then had surveyor WEST change that from 3 to 2 shots by dropping the 4+96 shot...

So while I originally agreed with Tom about this shot, I've come to understand what the FBI was doing. So if anyone knows: When was the 1st CE884 with frames 168 and 171 to start, changed to the existing CE884 starting with 161-166 starting and covering the exact same distance as 168-171...

The Evidence IS the Conspiracy - and it's not any more plain to see than in the evidence that supposedly represents the Zfilm...

Purvis%20survey%20argument%20p1%20-%203%

After having done quite a bit of work on WCD298 and the surveys/reenactments I come to discover that the shot Tom here talks about at 4+96 as the "real" headshot/final shot was created by the FBI/SS to account for 3 shots being fired...

For most of us,we understand that more than 3 shots were fired and hit the occupants of the limo but the "story" would be 3 shots = 3 hits... FBI report WCD1 https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10402#relPageId=8&tab=page

"2 shots hit JFK, 1 shot hit JC" and since there was no place for shots too close together, and no place to fit in a shot at the top of Elm (which, imo was the reason for the 132/133 splice) so they created a shot further down Elm to account for 3 but then had surveyor WEST change that from 3 to 2 shots by dropping the 4+96 shot...

So while I originally agreed with Tom about this shot, I've come to understand what the FBI was doing. So if anyone knows: When was the 1st CE884 with frames 168 and 171 to start, changed to the existing CE884 starting with 161-166 starting and covering the exact same distance as 168-171...

The Evidence IS the Conspiracy - and it's not any more plain to see than in the evidence that supposedly represents the Zfilm...

Purvis%20survey%20argument%20p1%20-%203%

I discuss this in detail on my website, David. The first survey had the third shot head shot within a few feet of where the head shot is shown on the Z-film. The SS and FBI then did new surveys in which they suddenly claimed the head shot was well down the street from this location. This stretched out the shooting sequence and gave Oswald more time to fire the shots. The SS and FBI, apparently, never dreamed the WC would double-check their work. The WC, however, tried to resolve the issue, and called a series of meetings in which the SS and FBI watched the Z-film with them, and argued for their scenarios. This led to the realization the SS and FBI were blowing smoke, and thus, more re-enactments.

4thtime2.jpg