The Education Forum

The True Kennedy Story

William Kelly

JFKcountercoup

The True Kennedy Story

I’M WRITING TO ENLIST YOUR SUPPORT for a project that Ithink is vital. I’m producing a feature documentary about John and RobertKennedy that I hope will make a powerful statement about the true Kennedylegacy—and help counter the sludge of disinformation about the lives and deathsof JFK and RFK that has already begun pouring out of Hollywood as the 50thanniversary of President Kennedy’s assassination approaches.

My documentary, “Brothers: The Hidden History of the KennedyYears,” based on my 2007 bestseller, will tell the most important story aboutthe Kennedys — how they tried to shift the country from its path of Cold Warmilitarism, and how they were killed by national security forces within theirown government opposed to this peaceful strategy.

The United Stateswas deeply damaged by the assassinations of John and Robert Kennedy—twintraumas that set the country on a course of violence and greed from which wecontinue to suffer today. John and Robert Kennedy were not killed by lone nuts.They were murdered for a reason. No president since JFK or major presidentialcandidate since RFK has displayed the courage or commitment to challenge thepermanent war complex that has ruled Americasince World War II. Until Americans fully understand their own hidden history,they will be doomed to keep repeating it.

And yet the dramatic movies and TV shows now being churnedout by Hollywood including JoelSurnow’s trashy TV miniseries on the Kennedys and Tom Hanks’ forthcoming HBOminiseries about the JFK assassination—once again grossly distort the crucialKennedy story. These Hollywood dramas continue toportray the Kennedys as corrupt playboys not worthy of America’stears, or cover up their assassinations all over again as the work of crazymisfits.

Those of us who care deeply about this critical turningpoint in American history—and about the cause of truth—are locked in a culturewar. And we’re losing. Back in 1991, Oliver Stone’s brave and powerful movie“JFK” shed a new light on the terrible crimes of Dallasand inspired a new round of public scrutiny.

But ever since then, we’ve been subjected to a mediabacklash of lies and distortions. The public has been barraged by deceitfulbooks like Seymour Hersh’s “Dark Side of Camelot” and Vincent Bugliosi’s“Reclaiming History,” which propagated the CIA’sview of President Kennedy and his assassination. And now we’re bracing for “TVevents” like Tom Hanks’ miniseries, which is based on Bugliosi’s 1,600-pagecoverup, and movies like “Ultimate Sacrifice,” an upcoming Leonardo DiCapriovehicle based on a book that blames JFK’s murder on the Mafia and the Kennedys’own policies on Cuba.

As the 50th anniversary of President Kennedy’s assassinationapproaches, it is vital that the American public be given the opportunity tosee the unprocessed truth. It is time, at long last, that we break through thehall of mirrors that the CIA constructedaround the violent deaths of both Kennedy brothers.

Fifteen years ago I founded Salon, in response to the corporate-managednews machine. I am now determined to challenge the official story by producinga beautiful and compelling feature-length documentary about the Kennedys. Likemy book, “Brothers,” the documentary will tell the gripping story of Robert Kennedy’ssearch for the truth about the murder of his brother. In the course of thisstory, viewers will come to understand the Kennedys’ true heroism, as theyconfronted the military and intelligence forces that were pushing the worldtoward a nuclear inferno.

No Hollywood studio or network willtouch the true Kennedy story. See the article I wrote for Salon about theongoing Hollywood coverup, which you can find in this brochure.

In order to tell the truth, we must raise enough money tomake “Brothers” as an independent documentary feature. Working with anaward-winning documentary team, I’m confident that I can produce a criticallyand commercially successful film that shifts the country’s understanding ofthis history.

Please join me in this effort by either contributingfinancially or connecting me to wealthy individuals who might be so inclined.If you’re willing to host fundraising parties at your home where we can make apresentation, this would also be very helpful. All contributions will be tax-deductible.

The 50th anniversary of JFK’s death in 2013 provides us withwhat will likely be the final window in our lifetimes to tell the truth. TheKennedy family understands this, and two of Robert’s children have expressedtheir support for this project.

I will greatly appreciate any assistance you can offer. Youcan contact me or my colleague Karen Croft at the email addresses or the phonenumbers below for more information.

Thank you.

David Talbot

david@talbotplayers.com

415-265-6473

Karen Croft

karen@talbotplayers.com

415-474-0667

It will be good to see someone counter or compete with these two 50th anniversary stories that don't do justice for the JFK assassination.

This one sounds better, closer, but the JFK hit was not an entirely US Domestic hit, and it did involve some outside US resources from the Bloomfield and the PERMINDEX elements, that were essentially the European Corperate CIA started with Prince Bernhard's extentions of the IG Farben type visions toward a globalist vision. With the OSS shut down in Europe, this PERMINDEX idea filled the gap and was based upon the IG Farben model extended toward global goals. JFK was stepping on their toes due to various factors from the Fed. Res., to Nukes in Israel.

The whole JFK hit story won't be told until that non-domestic factor is included. It was very easy for persons like HL Hunt to pull in the PERMINDEX element using the JBS and that would have to involved INTERPOL and they have resistance toward looking at Hunt's NAZI pals helping him. If the LHO story didn't fly, they did not mind an all out war.

Edited by Jim Phelps

JFKcountercoup

The True Kennedy Story

I'M WRITING TO ENLIST YOUR SUPPORT for a project that Ithink is vital. I'm producing a feature documentary about John and RobertKennedy that I hope will make a powerful statement about the true Kennedylegacy—and help counter the sludge of disinformation about the lives and deathsof JFK and RFK that has already begun pouring out of Hollywood as the 50thanniversary of President Kennedy's assassination approaches.

My documentary, "Brothers: The Hidden History of the KennedyYears," based on my 2007 bestseller, will tell the most important story aboutthe Kennedys — how they tried to shift the country from its path of Cold Warmilitarism, and how they were killed by national security forces within theirown government opposed to this peaceful strategy.

The United Stateswas deeply damaged by the assassinations of John and Robert Kennedy—twintraumas that set the country on a course of violence and greed from which wecontinue to suffer today. John and Robert Kennedy were not killed by lone nuts.They were murdered for a reason. No president since JFK or major presidentialcandidate since RFK has displayed the courage or commitment to challenge thepermanent war complex that has ruled Americasince World War II. Until Americans fully understand their own hidden history,they will be doomed to keep repeating it.

And yet the dramatic movies and TV shows now being churnedout by Hollywood including JoelSurnow's trashy TV miniseries on the Kennedys and Tom Hanks' forthcoming HBOminiseries about the JFK assassination—once again grossly distort the crucialKennedy story. These Hollywood dramas continue toportray the Kennedys as corrupt playboys not worthy of America'stears, or cover up their assassinations all over again as the work of crazymisfits.

Those of us who care deeply about this critical turningpoint in American history—and about the cause of truth—are locked in a culturewar. And we're losing. Back in 1991, Oliver Stone's brave and powerful movie"JFK" shed a new light on the terrible crimes of Dallasand inspired a new round of public scrutiny.

But ever since then, we've been subjected to a mediabacklash of lies and distortions. The public has been barraged by deceitfulbooks like Seymour Hersh's "Dark Side of Camelot" and Vincent Bugliosi's"Reclaiming History," which propagated the CIA'sview of President Kennedy and his assassination. And now we're bracing for "TVevents" like Tom Hanks' miniseries, which is based on Bugliosi's 1,600-pagecoverup, and movies like "Ultimate Sacrifice," an upcoming Leonardo DiCapriovehicle based on a book that blames JFK's murder on the Mafia and the Kennedys'own policies on Cuba.

As the 50th anniversary of President Kennedy's assassinationapproaches, it is vital that the American public be given the opportunity tosee the unprocessed truth. It is time, at long last, that we break through thehall of mirrors that the CIA constructedaround the violent deaths of both Kennedy brothers.

Fifteen years ago I founded Salon, in response to the corporate-managednews machine. I am now determined to challenge the official story by producinga beautiful and compelling feature-length documentary about the Kennedys. Likemy book, "Brothers," the documentary will tell the gripping story of Robert Kennedy'ssearch for the truth about the murder of his brother. In the course of thisstory, viewers will come to understand the Kennedys' true heroism, as theyconfronted the military and intelligence forces that were pushing the worldtoward a nuclear inferno.

No Hollywood studio or network willtouch the true Kennedy story. See the article I wrote for Salon about theongoing Hollywood coverup, which you can find in this brochure.

In order to tell the truth, we must raise enough money tomake "Brothers" as an independent documentary feature. Working with anaward-winning documentary team, I'm confident that I can produce a criticallyand commercially successful film that shifts the country's understanding ofthis history.

Please join me in this effort by either contributingfinancially or connecting me to wealthy individuals who might be so inclined.If you're willing to host fundraising parties at your home where we can make apresentation, this would also be very helpful. All contributions will be tax-deductible.

The 50th anniversary of JFK's death in 2013 provides us withwhat will likely be the final window in our lifetimes to tell the truth. TheKennedy family understands this, and two of Robert's children have expressedtheir support for this project.

I will greatly appreciate any assistance you can offer. Youcan contact me or my colleague Karen Croft at the email addresses or the phonenumbers below for more information.

Thank you.

David Talbot

david@talbotplayers.com

415-265-6473

Karen Croft

karen@talbotplayers.com

415-474-0667