The Education Forum

1964 FBI Re-enactment COLOR ( Credit: 6th floor museum )

Robin Unger

Malcolm.E.Barker Slide compilation. 24/5/64

1964_FBI_REENACTMENT_color.jpg

Excellent work as usual!

However!

One should refer to this as being the Warren Commission re-enactment.

Although many of the "players" actually came from the SS as well as the FBI, this assassination re-enactment was under the primary direction of Arlen Specter, who was assisted by FBI photograph expert Lyndal Shaneyfelt.

The "true" FBI assassination re-enactment was conducted on 2/7/64, although they certainly went out of their way in attempt to make it completely disappear from the record.

And, if it is of any assistance to anyone in resolving a few of the issues of confusion, the FBI, during their assassination re-enactment of 2/7/64, utilized the "Queen Mary".

HMMMMMMMM! Same actors, same stage props, certainly adds to the difficulty to recognize exactly what photographs were taken on 2/7/64 vs those that were taken later on 5/24/64.

Tom

P.S. Usage of the "Queen Mary" also allowed Lyndal Shaneyfelt to invent the "ADJUSTED POSITION" in which the aiming point (on the JFK stand-in's head & back) was actually 10-inches higher in elevation than was the true aiming point elevation and angle which would have held true had they actually utilized the Presidential Limousine.

This wonderful little "sleight-of-hand" manipulation was long ago discussed here, and from various email correspondences, I am glad to see that some caught on to how the "ADJUSTED POSITION" aided in the Warren Commission's phony assassination re-enactment.

Robin,

Fascinating photos. I've never seen the SS re-enactment in color before. Thanks for posting them.

Joe

"I've never seen the SS re-enactment in color before"

You still have not seen it!

The SS assassination re-enactment was conducted in December of 1963, and the smaller Lincoln Continental vehicle (only front & rear seats) was utilized.

Excellent work as usual!

However!

Although many of the "players" actually came from the SS as well as the FBI, this assassination re-enactment was under the primary direction of Arlen Specter, who was assisted by FBI photograph expert Lyndal Shaneyfelt.

The "true" FBI assassination re-enactment was conducted on 2/7/64, although they certainly went out of their way in attempt to make it completely disappear from the record.

And, if it is of any assistance to anyone in resolving a few of the issues of confusion, the FBI, during their assassination re-enactment of 2/7/64, utilized the "Queen Mary".

HMMMMMMMM! Same actors, same stage props, certainly adds to the difficulty to recognize exactly what photographs were taken on 2/7/64 vs those that were taken later on 5/24/64.

Tom

P.S. Usage of the "Queen Mary" also allowed Lyndal Shaneyfelt to invent the "ADJUSTED POSITION" in which the aiming point (on the JFK stand-in's head & back) was actually 10-inches higher in elevation than was the true aiming point elevation and angle which would have held true had they actually utilized the Presidential Limousine.

This wonderful little "sleight-of-hand" manipulation was long ago discussed here, and from various email correspondences, I am glad to see that some caught on to how the "ADJUSTED POSITION" aided in the Warren Commission's phony assassination re-enactment.

Hi Tom,

Hopefully, not all of 2/7/64 disappeared.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r25/123steamn/Seat-DoorComparison.png

chris

Excellent work as usual!

However!

Tom

Hi Tom,

chris

“All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.”

Galileo

Tom

great photos robin, many thanks,

imo he, they left this one out..the crowning glory of the w/c sbt..take care....:blink: ...best b

Bernice, look at the man in the hat in the picture you posted. Do you remember on Rich's forum a woman posted several pictures of that man and said it was her father? She felt he was linked to the Assassination. She didn't know whether he was CIA or not. I just wonder how that all turned out. From memory she posted things and then we never heard from her again.

Do you recollect anything? It's just a curious thing, finding out your father is a spy.

Love,

Kathy C

Edited by Kathleen Collins

great photos robin, many thanks,

imo he, they left this one out..the crowning glory of the w/c sbt..take care....:blink: ...best b

Bernice, look at the man in the hat in the picture you posted. Do you remember on Rich's forum a woman posted several pictures of that man and said it was her father? She felt he was linked to the Assassination. She didn't know whether he was CIA or not. I just wonder how that all turned out. From memory she posted things and then we never heard from her again.

Do you recollect anything? It's just a curious thing, finding out your father is a spy.

Love,

Kathy C

Hi Kathy:

Yes I recall, she contacted some researchers, who did try to help I believe, she then had a web site, I no longer know if she is still around, but do know she became a handful, for one particular researcher, but agreed the resemblance at the time, to her photos she had was remarkable...take care..best b

Excellent work as usual!

However!

Tom

Hi Tom,

chris

For the record!

The individual who is seen throughout the photographs, who is wearing the multi-colored shirt and small straw hat, is FBI Photographic Expert Lyndal Shaneyfelt.

When one takes into consideration J. Edgar Hoover's "dress code" for his agents, one just may want to question exactly why Lyndal Shaneyfelt was allowed to dress like this during the Warren Commission assassination re-enactment.

Tom

• 2 years later...

Now maybe researchers will see why I beat the dead horse, about the original Warren Commission documents. Did anyone know that the first re-enactment of the JFK shooting with a limousine took place on November 27, 1963!

This is according to the Dallas Times Herald, and I do not believe anyone knew that. Where does it say that? CD 87 see below

https://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=10490&relPageId=664

MOVEMENT RE-ENACTED

In preparation for its report to the Justice Department, the

FBI Friday re-enacted movements of the fatal motorcade

past the Texas School Book Depository. Agents had done this

Wednesday. The question Friday seemed to be the exact

trajectory of the high-powered bullets believed fired by Oswald

from a window of the building

Edited by Robert Howard

Now maybe researchers will see why I beat the dead horse, about the original Warren Commission documents. Did anyone know that the first re-enactment of the JFK shooting with a limousine took place on November 27, 1963!

This is according to the Dallas Times Herald, and I do not believe anyone knew that. Where does it say that? CD 87 see below

https://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=10490&relPageId=664

MOVEMENT RE-ENACTED

In preparation for its report to the Justice Department, the

FBI Friday re-enacted movements of the fatal motorcade

past the Texas School Book Depository. Agents had done this

Wednesday. The question Friday seemed to be the exact

trajectory of the high-powered bullets believed fired by Oswald

from a window of the building

The fact of the FBI reenactment is, or should be, common knowledge. I don't know how anyone could take it seriously as they just used a stock LCC. It's good to have this documentation of it, just the same.

Edited by Pamela Brown

Photos from the 11/27/63 re-enactment ----> http://kennedy-photos.blogspot.com/2014/07/kennedy-gallery-398.html

Also see CE875 (which includes pictures of the Secret Service re-enactment that was

done on 12/5/63) ----> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0450a.htm

Edited by David Von Pein

• 2 years later...

The reenactment photo below isrepresenting POS A / CE886 which was nowhere near the path we see the cars when z133 pops up... and the rest of the cars turn onto Elm.

Shaneyfelt says that STATION C is the spot where the limo "would" have turned..

CE886 is POS A which is described as the first place a shooter in the TSBD 6th floor window could see the mark on the back of the JFK "stand-in". (which btw was 10" too high. 10" in vertical height on Elm is equal to 15.25 feet horizontal.

Except CE884 never made the adjustment for that 15 feet...

Why do you suppose they would include the photo and statement about POS A and the line of sight from the "shooter" if the existing zfilm shows the cars lined up behind the limo at z133?

Additionally, from z1-132 you will see the far left side motorcyclist disappear into the corner and emerge at the same spot as POS A. It takes him 80 frames to go from disappearing to reemerging... then it cuts to 133.

So why include POS A? Because it appears very likely that the limo did indeed make the turn as I show down below and is the reason for the 132-133 splice, and why Zapruder claims he never did stop filming. Station C can work for both turns as long as the assumption isn't that they are in a straight line but 2 sides of a triangle.

Mr. TRULY. That is right.
And the President's car following close behind came along at an average speed of 10 or 15 miles an hour. It wasn't that much, because they were getting ready to turn. And the driver of the Presidential car swung out too far to the right, and he came almost within an inch of running into this little abutment here, between Elm and the Parkway. And he slowed down perceptibly and pulled back to the left to get over into the middle lane of the parkway. Not being familiar with the street, he came too far out this way when he made his turn.
Mr. BELIN. He came too far to the north before he made his curve, and as he curved--as he made his left turn from Houston onto the street leading to the expressway, he almost hit this north curb?
Mr. TRULY. That is right. Just before he got to it, he had to almost stop, to pull over to the left.
If he had maintained his speed, he would probably have hit this little section here.

why%20put%20the%20limo%20at%20position%2

Station%20C%20CE875%20CE886%20and%20the%

Click on image to view full size:

Quote:

Photographic slide of the FBI/Secret Service reenactment of the Kennedy assassination in Dealey Plaza on May 24, 1964. The car representing the president's limousine heads west on Elm Street, toward the triple underpass.

The car used to represent the president's limousine in the reenactment was actually the Secret Service car that had been directly behind the presidential limousine in the motorcade on November 22, 1963.

The driver in this picture, Secret Service agent George Hickey, rode in the follow-up car at the time of the assassination.

The north side of Dealey Plaza is visible to the right. Signs directing traffic to Stemmons Freeway and other highway signs line the right side of the road.

1964_FBI_REENACTMENT_color3.jpg

1964_FBI_REENACTMENT_color4.jpg