The Education Forum

The Idiot Cycle: What you aren't being told about Cancer

John Wilson

Has anyone seen this French-Canadian documentary about the links, or alledged links, between Cancer and the colossal profits made by huge Pharmaceutical companies?

http://en.wikipedia....The_Idiot_Cycle

Are some even colluding with some food and drink manufacturers, or those with an interest in 'curing' people? Is anyone withholding evidence, or information about the true causes of the many forms of Cancer?

Thanks, Steve.

I firmly believe that something is happening to our food and drink that will never be publicly admitted - diabetes cases in the UK have soared 60% in the last decade!

Whether this is GM food or other additives to enhance flavour etc, with the Pharmaceuticals conveniently curing millions after, I don't know.

It can be, tho in conjunction with what's suggested (particularly afa drinks go) a symptom of marketing having split into a low cost and a high cost demographic and in the low cost in a world where epenses are rising most people turn to cheaper foods and that necessarily become more and more processed foods and second grade basic food. So, nutrition levels drop. Also there are ways to cheaply still hunger and boost energy levels by more sugar ( and fats ) in the blood. is A modern economic malaise which has numerous examples in degradation of health in particular demographics throughout history in many cultures.

Tough questions, John Both I suppose. Of course (imo) when you boil everything down there's always a socio-economic rationale. People make choices and when there are multiple choices those who choose do so with a consideration of necessity. For the poor it's what can you get for what you got. It's not so different for the rich. In a capitalist economy it's all about market, supply and demand, when market saturation approaches just reinvent the market (also of course create new 'virtual markets within the physical environment. Create needs or rather wants where none existed before. I reckon a 386DX with about 5 meg is plenty, boring I suppose, but enough. So there you got a market that continually reinvents itself. Fashion, cars : bling.) I did say ''in conjunction with" [the above] re food. The process of maximising profit or survival drives the market through choice. If it's an unbridled process then choices are readily made that are fundamentally not in the interest of life in general. Hence, yes, sinister corporate forces are at work. I often try to think of what a set of universal bridles that can be applied and end up pondering morality. The bit under my name probably sums it up. Basic Human Rights before Profit.