The Education Forum

Tommy Wilkens

Tommy Wilkens

My name is Tommy Wilkens I live in St.Augustine Florida .I am 55 years old. I studied education at St.Pauls College in Virginia. I have been an independent reseacher on the John F.Kennedy assassination for over the last 30 years. I am presently in Zwevegem Belgium with my wife Hilde Vanrenterghem. My wife and myself have done an indepth study of George de Mohrenschildt and his possible connections to the assassination of President Kennedy. Several years ago I had written an essay called "The Man In The Shadows" which appears here on the education Forum. We are presently working on a new and upcoming book on the Kennedy assassination with published Author Paul Foreman of Austin Texas. My wife and myself have traveled to Den Haag in the Netherlands and the Dutch Royal Library were Dutch journalist Willem Oltmans Archives are stored and studied his 10 year friendship with George de Mohrenschildt. I would like to share with the forum our findings. We will be making our second study of the Oltmans archives within the next 2 weeks. I thank you for allowing me to join this forum and I hope I can add our findings to all the members.