The Education Forum

George de Mohrenschildts meeting with Soviet First Secretary Vladimir Kuznetzov

After researching Willem Oltmans archives and reading the personal notes of Willem Oltmans I kind of wonder if, the by chance meeting, as we have all been told, could have really been a planned meeting between Oltmans and de Mohrenschildt and First Secretary Vladimir Kuznetzov. NOS Dutch television for whom Oltmans worked was ready to drop a bomb shell of the real story behind the J.F.K assassination supplied by George de Mohrenschildt. Could it have been that de Mohrenschildt went to the Soviet Secretary Kuznetzov asking for protection and to be taken and spirited away into the Soviet Union ?? I have seen myself the handwritten letters from George de Mohrenschildt to Willem Oltmans that he fears if he stayed in the United States he would be arrested and jailed and charged with conspiracy to assassinate Predident Kennedy. And once the Soviet Secretary rejected the plea for help, de Mohrenschildt began to panic and thats why he fled Brussels so quickly, he even left his underwear behind. And then as the pressures began to mount and it appeared to de Mohrenschildt that the whole thing was breaking apart and the end was near, he ends his own life or so the story goes.

After researching Willem Oltmans archives and reading the personal notes of Willem Oltmans I kind of wonder if, the by chance meeting, as we have all been told, could have really been a planned meeting between Oltmans and de Mohrenschildt and First Secretary Vladimir Kuznetzov. NOS Dutch television for whom Oltmans worked was ready to drop a bomb shell of the real story behind the J.F.K assassination supplied by George de Mohrenschildt. Could it have been that de Mohrenschildt went to the Soviet Secretary Kuznetzov asking for protection and to be taken and spirited away into the Soviet Union ?? I have seen myself the handwritten letters from George de Mohrenschildt to Willem Oltmans that he fears if he stayed in the United States he would be arrested and jailed and charged with conspiracy to assassinate Predident Kennedy. And once the Soviet Secretary rejected the plea for help, de Mohrenschildt began to panic and thats why he fled Brussels so quickly, he even left his underwear behind. And then as the pressures began to mount and it appeared to de Mohrenschildt that the whole thing was breaking apart and the end was near, he ends his own life or so the story goes.

TW, Have you read GDM's "I'm A Patsy!" manuscript that was published as part of the HSCA records?

I think it is pretty clear that GDM and Oltmans did not have the means, motive or opportunity to assassinate JFK, or affect the cove-up, just as Oswald didn't.

But GDM was one of Oswald's closest friends and his trip to Haiti and visits to DC with Army Intelligence officers certainly indicate he was in the loop, and any records that relate to him are significant.

Rather than speculate on such things, I'm sure forum members would like to know what useful information can be extracted from the records you are examining.

It would also be easier to keep posting under one thread rather than starting new ones, so we can better keep track of the proceedings.

Thanks for sharing with us,

BK

JFKcountercoup

Edited by William Kelly

Thank you William for your reply. Yes I have read de Mohrenschildts manuscript many times. I think speculating and thinking and being open-minded of different scenario's is helpful when you have a case such as this one. If none of us ever speculate of what could have been the truth we would all just believe the Warren Report. I know we all want hard concrete evidence but after 30 plus years of researching this case is a maze of dead end leads and red herrings and shady characters. But those of us who care about the real truth and justice dig on. My speculation that de Mohreschildt possible had asked for protection from that Soviet First Secretary Kuznetzov came from my seeing first handwritten notes of Willem Oltmans. He was there, he saw it all transpire and once it was over he made very complete notes which he was well known for. In those notes it leads one to believe something happened in that meeting between de Mohrenschildt and Kuznetzov. So one is left to speculate what really happened that day in Brussels Belgium.