The Education Forum

How the JFK assassination and Watergate are related

His second video is not entirely correct, true Nixon help found operation 40, but their plan was not to put Batista back into power, that was the whole reason of getting rid of Batista, because he was a dictator and would not allow free voting, their goal as anti-Castro member's of op 40 wanted to put Manuel Airtime into power, this was long discussed sense the birth of op 40.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first time I had ever seen these video's. The third video corroborates of what I've said long ago and as it's also mentioned in my father's letter's he wrote in the early 70's, the very first place Kennedy was to be assassinated at was in Miami, but the real reason it was called off was because the anti-Castro groups knew that the US Government would have known they were involved. Kennedy was warned about it like the narrator said on this video, but that wasn't the reason Kennedy didn't go to Miami, Kennedy knew he was not liked by many of the Cubans down there and feared a riot would break out, and the local law officials would not be able to keep order within the Miami area, so they decided not to go, if that was true, then why did he go to Dallas when Kennedy was warned about the attempt on his life there too? The second place was New York, then the third place was Chicago until everyone decided on Dallas.

Another words, what I'm saying, is that had Kennedy gone to Miami, he could have done so, althought the plot to assassinate Kennedy in Miami was the first place of choice, it had also been called off. Kennedy could have visited Miami and nothing would have happen to him there.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

John,

I saw that you wrote this in (Spartacus Educational) "A couple of weeks later I was talking with Felipe de Diego and Frank Sturgis at our real-estate office when Barker burst in like a cyclone. Eduardo had been in town, and he had given Barker some film to have developed and enlarged. Barker did not know what the film was, and he had taken it to a regular camera shop. And then Eduardo had told him it was the film from the Watergate operation. Barker was really excited. He needed us to come with him to get it back. So we went to Rich's Camera Shop, and Barker told Frank and me to cover each door to the shop in case the police came while he was inside. I do not think he handled the situation very well. There were all these people and he was so excited. He ended up tipping the man at the store $20 or $30. The man had just enlarged the pictures showing the documents being held by a gloved hand and he said to Barker: "It's real cloak-and-dagger stuff, isn't it?" Later that man went to the FBI and told them about the film."

You say

"He needed us to come up with him to get it back. So we went to Rich's Camera Shop"

Please clarify as to who you are talking about? I don't think you have the correct story, First, I'd like to say the green Ford the three were traveling in was my father's car, only three people were there, two of the three were hanging outside the back door of the building, Barker was inside the store by himself. Sturgis and my father were both outside the back of the store, secondly Barker tipped Richardson only $10.00.

Regarding the venue for the Sheehan talk linked on the first page of this thread:

"Daniel Sheehan was asked at the last minute to speak at the 2007 International UFO Congress in Laughlin, Nevada. He used this opportunity to address the issue of conspiracy theory and its relationship to the UFO phenomenon. He discusses his involvement with Dr. John Mack and the circumstances of John's death. He also devotes much of his talk to revealing all of the details behind the JFK assassination, many of which have never been disclosed to the public prior to this presentation. He reveals this also to show the complexities of a true conspiracy versus many of the conspiracy theories that circulate. After this he discusses the eight worldviews that operate within the human family, and how they conflict with each other, and how we need to communicate a new paradigm to the world to help with many of the problems we face."

His whole talk is interesting, but I was particularly impressed with the lengthy section on the JFK assassination, Operation 40, and the involvement of figures like Trafficante and others. Sheehan implies that the decision for the hit was cooked up amongst the disgrunted S-Team / Operation 40 members, and then the second conspiracy / cover-up kicked in thereafter as all the witting parties did what they needed to do to keep the secrets. I'm assuming most here would go further and argue that the hit was as much guided and overseen by higher-up figures who wanted to see it succeed for many, many reasons. The question comes to mind - did the S-Team/Op. 40 group make their plans known, then receive a tacit green light and assistance as folks far higher up the National Security chain got wind of it, or was word sent down to them at some point that, if they proceeded, they would be given the comprehensive assistance they were never given during their Bay of Pigs and Mongoose activities? It would be instructive to match the timeline given by Sheehan through late '62/early '63 to the various moves of Oswald in and out of Mexico, and see whether there's a particular date when the wind started blowing away from Cuba, and towards Dallas.

Regarding the venue for the Sheehan talk linked on the first page of this thread:

"Daniel Sheehan was asked at the last minute to speak at the 2007 International UFO Congress in Laughlin, Nevada. He used this opportunity to address the issue of conspiracy theory and its relationship to the UFO phenomenon. He discusses his involvement with Dr. John Mack and the circumstances of John's death. He also devotes much of his talk to revealing all of the details behind the JFK assassination, many of which have never been disclosed to the public prior to this presentation. He reveals this also to show the complexities of a true conspiracy versus many of the conspiracy theories that circulate. After this he discusses the eight worldviews that operate within the human family, and how they conflict with each other, and how we need to communicate a new paradigm to the world to help with many of the problems we face."

His whole talk is interesting, but I was particularly impressed with the lengthy section on the JFK assassination, Operation 40, and the involvement of figures like Trafficante and others. Sheehan implies that the decision for the hit was cooked up amongst the disgrunted S-Team / Operation 40 members, and then the second conspiracy / cover-up kicked in thereafter as all the witting parties did what they needed to do to keep the secrets. I'm assuming most here would go further and argue that the hit was as much guided and overseen by higher-up figures who wanted to see it succeed for many, many reasons. The question comes to mind - did the S-Team/Op. 40 group make their plans known, then receive a tacit green light and assistance as folks far higher up the National Security chain got wind of it, or was word sent down to them at some point that, if they proceeded, they would be given the comprehensive assistance they were never given during their Bay of Pigs and Mongoose activities? It would be instructive to match the timeline given by Sheehan through late '62/early '63 to the various moves of Oswald in and out of Mexico, and see whether there's a particular date when the wind started blowing away from Cuba, and towards Dallas.

Thanks for that explanation Anthony, it puts the talk in its proper perspective.

And your question as to the relationship between the street ops and the higher ups is on target and such a correlation should be instructive.

Does anyone know where Dan Sheehan is today and what he is doing?

BK

Thanks for that explanation Anthony, it puts the talk in its proper perspective.

And your question as to the relationship between the street ops and the higher ups is on target and such a correlation should be instructive.

Does anyone know where Dan Sheehan is today and what he is doing?

BK

The most recent information that I can find is that Mr. Sheehan can be located at:

CHRISTIC INSTITUTE

PO BOX 6850

SANTA BARBARA, CA 93160

United States

(805) 882-2077

Edited by Douglas Caddy

Sheehan's current circumstances are all detailed on his website. It sounds like he's keeping busy.

http://www.danielpsheehan.net/

The 'Contact Us' link at the top of his site lists a current work address, phone number and email. Another page asks the question, 'What would you like to see Daniel blog about?'. I have my own thoughts but others here might like to get in touch.

Sheehan should really lay out all his JFK related thoughts and info in print, with as much supporting info and documentation as he can. Maybe he will at some point.

I am posting this article, which includes a video, because Daniel Sheehan in his speech declares that one of the assassins of JFK was present in the room when Robert Kennedy was later killed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2066883/Robert-F-Kennedy-assassin-Sirhan-Sirhan-claims-victim-mind-control.html

In the question and answer portion following his masterful speech, Daniel Sheehan says that the complete story of JFK’s assassination may never be known because Howard Hunt had died the month before and Frank Sturgis was also dead.

Hunt died on January 23, 2007, so Sheehan apparently delivered his speech sometime in February or March 2007, although the tapes of it were not uploaded to YouTube until 2010. I have not yet established its venue but it appears to be a conference concerned with the UFO phenomenon. Sheehan serves as legal counsel to The Disclosure Project.

Sheehan paints the JFK assassination as a rogue operation of rather low level anti-Castro operatives that had gone awry and that Hunt and Sturgis provided its immediate leadership. When Sheehan delivered his speech, Hunt’s deathbed confession had not yet become public. If one views the four tapes of Sheehan’s detailed speech and then listens to Hunt’s deathbed confession, a clearer picture emerges. A link to Hunt’s confession is below.

Note that at its beginning, Hunt states, “I heard from Frank that LBJ had designated Cord Meyer, Jr. to undertake a larger operation while keeping it secret.” Further along in the confession, Hunt declares, “Sturgis and Morales and people of that ilk stayed in apartment houses during preparation for the big event,” thus keeping their movement secret. Near the end of his confession, Hunt states, “What is important in the story is that we backtrack the chain of command up through Cord Meyer and laying its doings at the doorstep of LBJ. He in my opinion had almost a maniacal urge to become president.”

Hunt describes himself as a “benchwarmer” in the execution of the big event. His deathbed confession pinpoints Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson as the man at the top of the pyramid who orchestrated the killing of President John F. Kennedy. It was LBJ who recognized that the decision of GOP presidential nominee Richard Nixon in June 1960 to assassinate Fidel Castro and the unique plan that Nixon chose to implement his decision provided him with the means to achieve his goal to become president through the assassination of JFK.

Among the many ironies of the tragedy is that the death of JFK did not lead to the change in Cuba that motivated the anti-Castro operatives active in the assassination as 48 years later Castro is still alive (although in poor health) and Cuba is still not free from its totalitarian government.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=18292

As much as I have admired Daniel Sheehan, he is very far off base re the assassination of JFK as a low level rogue op.

Dawn

Shortly after the shooting they walk together across the Plaza toward the Grassy Knoll and then make their way down to the area in between the Dal Tex building and the Book Depository.

I don't think I've seen the third photo. Is there a link or can you post it?

Hi Ron,

Here are the other two photos. These are on Robin Unger's great website.

LastScan30.jpg

Murray Scan ( Higher Resolution ) -- The two men are seen behind and to the right of the women crying next to the man in the hardhat, presumably looking up at the "sniper window."

Rickerby.JPG

Cancellare Credit: ( Lee Forman ) Ebay Purchase -- The two men stroll through the grass on the right. There are many interesting people in this photo.

Zach

I agree, totally. Has the man in the dark sport coat and tie and sunglasses walking by himself with one hand in his pocket on the right side of the photo about three feet from the near curb ever been identified? (whew!)

--Thomas :ph34r:

Edited by Thomas Graves

I agree, totally. Has the man in the dark sport coat and tie and sunglasses walking by himself with one hand in his pocket on the right side of the photo about three feet from the near curb ever been identified? (whew!)

--Thomas :ph34r:

Good eye Thomas,

I believe that man is an ex-marine named Jerry Dicus. He was one of Howard Hughes' bodyguards and snapped a famous photo of the motorcade found here: http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/photo-jfk-taken-by-howard-hughes-bodyguard-jerry

Zach

• 1 month later...

Notice the probably spurious reference to Hughes being in Dallas in this collection blurb for an alleged Jerry Dicus photograph made November 22, 1963:

"Sold Date: 04/01/2007

Channel: Online Auction

Source: eBay

Category: Books, Paper & Magazines

"Standing in viewing stand with Howard Hughes, bodyguard Jerry Dicus captured the last photograph of John F. Kennedy alive, traveling in a motorcade in Dallas. Moments later a shot rang out ending the president's life. (November 22, 1963) This photo was given to me by Jerry Dicus on 11/29/95 and is autographed on the back by Jerry Dicus. This is a copy of the front and back of the original photo and autograph professionally done on Mirage Photo Glossy Film We are in the process of moving so answers to questions may be delayed."

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/photo-jfk-taken-by-howard-hughes-bodyguard-jerry

Edited by David Andrews