The Education Forum

Max Holland goes look for "The Lost Bullet"

Max Holland goes looking for what he calls the lost bullet. He's sticking to the Warren Commission version of the assassination, of course, and thinks high definition scans of assassination films will reveal where the bullet that not only missed everyone in the presidential limousine, but the presidential limousine itself went.

He also thinks he's found photographic evidence of Lee Harvey Oswald in the 6th floor of the TSBD.

Now what I think he's going to do is show a blow-up of, I think it's the Bronson film, which according to Robert Groden shows some movement in and near the alleged sniper's nest. Or he's going to show the blow-up from the Dillard photo that shows someone on the 6th floor at the opposite corner window of the TSBD and claim there, see, that's Oswald.

See - http://justiceforkennedy.blogspot.com/

Joe Backes

Edited by Joseph Backes

Max Holland goes looking for what he calls the lost bullet. He's sticking to the Warren Commission version of the assassination, of course, and thinks high definition scans of assassination films will reveal where the bullet that not only missed everyone in the presidential limousine, but the presidential limousine itself went.

He also thinks he's found photographic evidence of Lee Harvey Oswald in the 6th floor of the TSBD.

Now what I think he's going to do is show a blow-up of, I think it's the Bronson film, which according to Robert Groden shows some movement in and near the alleged sniper's nest. Or he's going to show the blow-up from the Dillard photo that shows someone on the 6th floor at the opposite corner window of the TSBD and claim there, see, that's Oswald.

See - http://justiceforkennedy.blogspot.com/

Joe Backes

Of course,if there is anyone in the window, it *has* to be LHO. :-0

Another bucket of BS that maybe two million will see. Meanwhile the people who really know the case and want the truth out do nothing to reach young people and a new audience. They just keep on posting to other experts. This is why we are losing folks.

FWIW, when John Simkin told me Nat Geo was interested in other programs, I sent them a proposal, identifying a number of tests that might completely explode the case as most know it. I never heard back. We later found out why. They had cut a deal with Robert Stone--who bragged to David Lifton and myself at an Oswald's Ghost screening that he had no interest in the medical or physical aspects of the case--to direct their new program. Well, what a surprise! The new program fails to test any of the many conspiracy theories needing testing, and tests instead the ridiculously silly theory of Max Holland, a theory so at odds with the recollections of the eyewitnesses that even Gary Mack and Dale Myers find it laughable.

While it's certainly possible something good will come from this program I must admit I'm skeptical.

P.S. In reading a quick blurb on the program I noticed that it features a witness who hasn't spoken publicly since 67. I'm guessing this is Amos Euins. I believe he's still alive. Does anyone know for sure?

Edited by Pat Speer

Thanks Duncan. Boy, oh boy, they are doing exactly what I said they would, pointing to a blow up from the Charles Bronson film and saying "You can see Oswald getting into position." What crap!

This is intellectual property theft, again! Taking his cue from what Posner did in stealing the computer graphics from Failure Analysis Associates and getting away with it Holland now steals Groden's work on the Bronson film, which shows something moving in the 6th floor windows and using the power of suggestion, saying, "You can see Oswald getting into position." If there's anything moving it has to be Oswald.

You can't see who or what is causing movement, but that doesn't matter to them.

What liars.

Joe Backes

Edited by Joseph Backes