The Education Forum

Skull and Bones and the Assassination of JFK

John Simkin

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The following people associated with the assassination of JFK were members of the Skull and Bones secret society: Henry Luce, William Averell Harriman, James Jesus Angleton, William F. Buckley, McGeorge Bundy and George H. W. Bush. Is anyone aware of any others?

What about John Kerry?

Kathy C

Kerry is one of the least likely people in the world to have been involved in the assassination. Kerry said in 1965, "It is the spectre of Western imperialism that causes more fear among Africans and Asians than communism and thus, it is self-defeating." http://web.archive.org/web/20051118173130re_/www.yaledailynews.com/article.asp?AID=21803

He was attending college as of 1963 (1962-1966, Bachelor of Arts, Yale).

According to the Boston Globe, "Kerry's friends became fascinated with the striking parallels between John Forbes Kerry and the American president, John Fitzgerald Kennedy. Aside from the identical initials, both lived at least part of their childhood in Massachusetts and shared a similar political philosophy. Kerry even sounded eerily like Kennedy, with the same deep Boston accent, even though Kerry had spent much of his life outside the Bay State.

``[John] Kennedy was certainly a model for him,'' said Daniel Barbiero, Kerry's roommate at St. Paul's and Yale. ``He admired the man greatly, admired the man's ability to speak and write.''

Edited by Andric Perez

John Kerry's allegiances are to Skull & Bones, not the U.S Citizens. He simply told Tim Russert that it is a secret regarding his ties/membership, etc. I found that most disturbing.

I have just found out that Frederick Trubee Davison, a friend of Henry Luce, was a member of the Skull and Bones. He was later to become Director of Personnel for the Central Intelligence Agency.

Actually Mr Simkin, John Hankey points out a few key S&B members in his Dark Legacy Documentary, including (but not limited to) F. Trubee Davidson and his own son Endicott, who was a Bonesman alongside GHWB.

I'd definitely agree Tom but at the same time, I am quite crucial of such 'clubs'. I believe that many of the bonds and trusts are formed in such clubs. In this age of Psych. Warfare it isn't surprising that you have the entire "Bush vs Kerry" concoction (they are both Bonesman and as they BOTH responded "its a secret" regarding their ties however they definitely trust one another to the extent that they both could care less about the American People, which is why none of them revealed such ties. Sadly that episode alone should have been more than enough to get people thinking and trying to understand what "politics" truly is this day and age)), alongside that fake video "Don't Tase me Bro!"

Definitely a good point though I don't think these clubs, social or whatever should never be totally ignored. After all, we really, really don't know in general what goes on inside of them unless we are members. I think that at the end of the day we can rightfully judge given their secrecy as well as the actions of members who have joined public service and have a good idea of what they are "about".

• 6 years later...
On 11/21/2011 at 4:13 AM, John Simkin said:

The following people associated with the assassination of JFK were members of the Skull and Bones secret society: Henry Luce, William Averell Harriman, James Jesus Angleton, William F. Buckley, McGeorge Bundy and George H. W. Bush. Is anyone aware of any others?

Here's another interesting old archival Education Forum thread that I just discovered for the first time. (As usual, I'm several years behind the learning curve here on this forum.)

I couldn't help noticing a few oddities about various Skull & Bones associates who were involved on some level in the JFK assassination.  Whether these are merely coincidental, or evidence of a (CIA-related) conspiracy, I don't know.  Certainly, the CIA looms large in the history of Skull & Bones. 

Everyone knows about Henry Luce's Life Magazine editor C.D. Jackson's involvement in hurriedly purchasing and locking up the Zapruder film.  Jackson, the Chief of OSS Psy Ops during WWII had once worked with a Skull & Bonesman named Paine, (who founded Fortune magazine) but I can find no evidence that this gentleman was related to Michael Paine, the son of Ruth Forbes Paine, and stepson of Bell Helicopter founder Arthur Young.

But Henry Luce was also friends with Michael Paine's mother, Ruth Forbes Paine, (who was, in turn, a close friend of Allen Dulles's friend, Mary Bancroft.)

And, in the small, somewhat insular, world of JFK assassination intrigue, Ruth and Michael Paine knew Oswald and George De Mohrenschildt, (who, in turn, knew GHWB.)

William F. Buckley was a close associate of E. Howard Hunt.

Edited by W. Niederhut

Trine Day's book about Skull and Bones - FLESHING OUT SKULL AND BONES - is a decent read, but may be out of print, I'm not sure.

This thread reminds me I need to read that John Allen Stern book about Jackson that came out not too long ago. We could use more volumes about those figures, I think.

On 12/31/2011 at 12:03 AM, B. A. Copeland said:

John Kerry's allegiances are to Skull & Bones, not the U.S Citizens. He simply told Tim Russert that it is a secret regarding his ties/membership, etc. I found that most disturbing.

Actually Mr Simkin, John Hankey points out a few key S&B members in his Dark Legacy Documentary, including (but not limited to) F. Trubee Davidson and his own son Endicott, who was a Bonesman alongside GHWB.

Long ago post, but just want to say I agree with you about John Kerry. Patrician all the way, and I’ve met him twice. Daniel Sheehan had quite a run in with him which he talked about. 

13 hours ago, Anthony Thorne said:

Trine Day's book about Skull and Bones - FLESHING OUT SKULL AND BONES - is a decent read, but may be out of print, I'm not sure.

This thread reminds me I need to read that John Allen Stern book about Jackson that came out not too long ago. We could use more volumes about those figures, I think.

I read the Stern book review at Kennedys and King.

I noticed that C.D. Jackson died of "natural causes" around the time that the Warren Commission Report was published in October of 1964, and wondered if he was considered a security risk by Dulles, et.al.

Kerry caved in quickly on the morning after the 2004 election that W stole, even

though his running mate, John Edwards, argued for contesting it. I always thought

it compromised Kerry to be a Bonesman running against another Bonesman. Part of

the essence of that secret club is that they all have blackmail material on each other.

2 hours ago, Joseph McBride said:

Kerry caved in quickly on the morning after the 2004 election that W stole, even

though his running mate, John Edwards, argued for contesting it. I always thought

it compromised Kerry to be a Bonesman running against another Bonesman. Part of

the essence of that secret club is that they all have blackmail material on each other.

Now it looks as if Kerry is exploring another presidential run.

8 hours ago, Joseph McBride said:

We sure don't need that again.

Yeah, he still sounds characteristically out of touch.

These Skull & Bones men have an uncanny knack for ascending to high political offices in the United States.

Dubya Bush, in particular, is living proof of that old adage, "It's not what you know.  It's who you know."